[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby popcorn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:10 am

if i was a girl i'd be so overwhelmed with fashion. i hope i'd just be one of those really quiet ones who wears bootcut jeans and pullover hoodies and crusty running shoes. women's fashion is so immense, so much choice.

popcorn

Postby can- » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:19 am

can-

Postby okayfruit » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:23 am

So I was at the mall with my mom, and when we walked past zara she said "why do people shop here. it's just copies of nice clothes but it's so badly made people will know you're poor anyways."

cuts deep mom, cuts deep.

okayfruit

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 am

JonjoShelvey

Postby sensodyne » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 am

if I was cut like cudi

sensodyne

Postby teck » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 am

im thinking of buying some crocs sandals.

if you've ever loved me, you'd kill me.

teck

Postby bels » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 am

I heard Maj is going to be starring in an action film this summer.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:06 am

Raeburn After Reading

Syeknom

Postby JewTurk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 am

So me and a friend went to this local produce only farmers market and this lady who was greeting people thought we were performers solely off of what we were wearing. Don't know how I feel about that.

JewTurk

Postby bels » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 am

I heard they took Maj to the hospital because he's a Raeburn victim.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby JewTurk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

Also, serious question-ish.

What do you find more important with fashion, local trends or do you focus more on what is/isn't """IN""" on the internet? I feel like wearing what I want is obviously important but I think people let their personal 'wants' be determined by internet fads rather than what is locally "cool" at the moment.

I'm asking because I know someone at my school that is in the same cultural 'vein' as me I guess and she does the whole AA/UO/Vintage "hipster" look and it's reaaaally popular downtown right now.

JewTurk

Postby Syeknom » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:13 am

Maj says his favourite '80s acid house anthem is Voodoo Raeburn

Syeknom

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 am

Every year on the 25th of January, Maj eats haggis, tatties and neeps and recites long poems to celebrate Raeburns Night

stappard_

Postby Stingray Sam » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:05 pm

i bought some clothes from the sales and i have this sneaking suspicion that i just bought them because of internet hype. On the other hand i think i might just be paranoid because the only fashion web site i go on is care tags and i didn't buy any Raeburn

Edit: i got some rafdidas, a pink dip dye raf sweater and some acne wool trousers

Stingray Sam

Postby Stingray Sam » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:37 pm

To respond to I got the formula one sneakers in green. I thought someone was looking for them cheap. Maas and Stacks just went on sale yesterday and had most sizes for fairly cheap. Mine were $219 + shipping, i'm still disappointed that i missed the Opening Ceremony sale that had them for $175

Stingray Sam

Postby popcorn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:34 pm

am I too late for the Maj x Raeburn memes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ra ... ted_States

popcorn

Postby deadkitty » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 am

deadkitty

Postby bels » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:45 am

My mom sends me and my sister ipad mirror selfies to show us her scarf/dress combinations. It's super cute but also makes me sad that she is on her own and has to take pics like that for us to appreciate them.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:46 am

That's absolutely no different from my own behaviour

Syeknom

Postby cormac » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

I thrifted an SLP and a Dior sweater a couple weeks ago, both XL. They fit very oversized on me and I love it. The SLP one is maroon with gold and other colored threads throughout. The Dior one is charcoal with an interesting knit box pattern. The Dior sweater is in great used condition, but the SLP one was littered with moth holes, so I'm having those darned by a tailor. Kind of wondering if I should have done that. Should I have? Either way, I can't wait to fuck with them this f/w.

cormac

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

what's the most comfortable shoe yall own?

JonjoShelvey

Postby ramseames » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 pm

solarsoft mocs

ramseames

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:01 pm

I have beeswax wallabee lows and they're comfy as hell, I bet sand suede is even better. Strong recommend.

popcorn

Postby AmericanPie » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 pm

New Balance 996s.

AmericanPie

Postby zayg » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 pm

i own a couple nbs and solarsoft mocs and air force 1s seriously put them all to shame, and that isn't a knock on any of the other shoes

they're just ridiculously nxtlvl comfy

zayg

Postby bels » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:23 pm

I don't have anything very comfy

bels
Yung Winona

Postby chadnik » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:20 pm

About five years ago, my mom gave me a pair of her old Arizonas that were perfectly molded to her/my feet. They were the most comfortable shoes imaginable, I'd even wear them in the house like slippers. They finally bit the dust about a year ago. I'm currently breaking in a new pair of Arizonas and even with a few strap blisters they've already assumed the status of most comfortable shoe again. I'm convinced that it's the most comfortable style of Birks too—beyond the standard footbed, something about the wide, secure straps is...reassuring?

chadnik

Postby bels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:04 am

Never not falling in love with every girl wearing a tux.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby balloons » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 am

70s chucks have a pretty comfy insole

pf flyers were comfy before they got super beat up

no one believes me but my warriors were super comfy but now they're all torn and shit, so they're kinda slippers now

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby JewTurk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 am

Ever since I started putting a little more effort into what I wear I get mistaken for being an employee or something similar everywhere I go.

Went to Barnes & Noble and three people asked me to help them find a book and I hadn't even showered yet that morning. Went to a farmers market and someone asked me if they could have a sample (???). It's not even like I make an effort to dress like an employee or something idk.

JewTurk

PreviousNext

Return to Tags