[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby JewTurk » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

All black colorway vans that get naturally sun bleached always look cool as fuck but by the time they lose their color usually the sole is half-way gone :(

JewTurk

Postby freddy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:44 pm

I've been wearing short shorts lately and they make me feel very exposed/naked. I would highly recommend.

freddy

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:27 am

popcorn

Postby purkinje » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 am

today I realized I have an olive linen shirt and shorts from diff uniqlo seasons and I can wear a breezy schoolboy uniform of sorts :woop:

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby maj » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:57 am

maj

Postby ramseames » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 am

Nah man most things are just clothes. Gonna rephrase the above to "this looks costumey", because that's more what i meant.

ramseames

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

How long before I buy some sketchers or go out wearing crocs? Not long. The day approaches.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:48 pm

My friend's dad went on a 100 mile hike and showed me pictures of him in a river in crocs. Outdoorsy people love crocs apparently. They're just rubber(?) shoes. I've been very partial to them ever since. Also according to my mum (ex-ultra-marathoner) runners love Sketcher's? So, everything in its place.

popcorn

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:08 pm

i have a pair of crocs for when i go backpacking

they're indestructible camp shoes that can go in the water and be dry in a second and superlight and comfy and don't carry smells

they're the most practical shoe

ramdomthought

Postby smiles » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:18 pm

personally i'm more a fan of Keen than crocs. they have jap cred and they do collaborations.

keen x Echigo Tsumari Art Festival

keen x tokyo hemp connection

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby purkinje » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 pm

several croc straps have been lost to mud in the heart of the adirondacks

durable but they get bark chips/sand/dirt/pebbles caught in them really easily and make it uncomfortable to walk in

purkinje

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 pm

anybody here use teva's to hike? i'm very much a fan of $40 sandals, not sure how the footbed and straps feel.

popcorn

Postby Thomnd » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 am

kind of want these

Thomnd

Postby eskdc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:23 am

lots of people rocking fresh kicks on the Vegas pavement last weekend, but by far the most memorable fit of the weekend was some old guy from the midwest dressed in head to toe Ducks Unltd gear, complete with , going to the Moose Convention at Bally's.

eskdc

Postby blankinput » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:17 pm

I've always been weirded out by people who are constantly buying, buying, buying and then flipping within a few weeks or so. At what point do you even enjoy your clothes and break them in and gain all that wear that makes them so much better?

blankinput

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:52 pm

i do that...it's mainly because I spend most of my time experimenting with weird (relatively, lol) clothing that I probably won't even leave the house with, but I only buy at prices that i'm like 90% sure I can flip and break even. it's easier to do this than spend time fucking around with buying clothes at canadian retail prices. Plus sometimes you find something you never would've touched but you end up loving it, without having to worry about return policies or anything.

It also has a fair bit in common with sneakerhead/hypebeast culture as well although profit doesn't really factor into it for me as much

mc-lunar

Postby bels » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 pm

It's for when buying stuff is more interesting than owning it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 pm

my girlfriend wants fucking weed socks

god fucking damnit jesus christ

harmsalmon

Postby bels » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:20 pm

http://daleberan.tumblr.com/post/830021 ... o-hipsters

I read this article about Hipsters. At times felt a bit defensive but I saw lots of stuff that might interest fashion people.

I've started wondering if I relate everything to fashion these days which is pretty tragic but also pretty possible.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:36 pm

fashion helped me in the post-modernism part of my film exam #Fashion4Change

maj

Postby JewTurk » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 pm

JewTurk

Postby deadkitty » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:11 pm

deadkitty

Postby Vaeltaja » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:30 am

I have plain black vans slipons. I don't really wear them though, and I feel a bit bad about that. I'm thinking of adding patches of fabrics (wool and stuff from B&J or Mood most likely, just swatches) and sewing them on. Has anyone done this before? I'm thinking I might have trouble manipulating the needle, especially near the toe.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby missrowan » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 pm

So while I've been in Antwerp I visited some of the stores (obviously) and does anyone else get grossly intimidated to go into some of these places where tall impeccably dressed sales associates eagle eye you

Like I'd dress up to go to these places if I were at home so it doesn't help that I'm travelling and my most fashionable accessory is my nalgene bottle

On the plus side the Stephan Schneider store was amazeballs

missrowan

Postby prawnzee » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 am

prawnzee

Postby StaSoft » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:56 pm

tbh im really exhausted by fashion in general atm and in particular internet fashion, clothing/style does interest me only on a selfish personal level tho and that means i generally do not care about others on how i dress these days,oh and i just found the right size for one of my grails
xoxo

my dad drives a bernard arnault
StaSoft

Postby StaSoft » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm

my dad drives a bernard arnault
StaSoft

Postby sid3000 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

grandma wants to knit me a scarf for my impending move to colder climates, so Ive been hunting down lush material like baby alpaca and mohair online and at elitist-old-lady-knitting-club fabric shops around the area.

i have too much free time.

sid3000

Postby CleanThug » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm

I want w)taps BDUs so bad

my size never comes up in classifieds :(

CleanThug

Postby purkinje » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

what happened to those camo ones on stylisticsspace

edit: