[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby Blastoise » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:16 am

Yeah to be completely honest it just looks like stuff the hicks in my town wear around all the time. I know for a fact that I've seen that camo here before, fairly common. They actually get oddly particular about what kinds of camo they're wearing, even if it's casual on a hoodie/hat. The joys of being from a farm town.

Something I was wondering earlier: does anyone know how many of those JW Anderson shirts are being made? Curious as to how many people out there would be willing to pay for that sort of thing and be interested in specifically that. I guess that question could be applied to a lot of high end designers. Essentially, how much of it is really out there?

Blastoise

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:03 am

JonjoShelvey

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 pm

My dogged pursuit of the burglife nearly made me late for my train

BIGBEE

Postby MxmHrpr » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 pm

My sister is working LFW, joked before she left that she should get some Burberry tickets for me. Whilst I didn't get tickets, found out she did the make-up for Raeburn SS15, really weird to see my personal and online worlds colliding like that but super proud.

MxmHrpr

Postby yoyobeat » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Spilled a little at breakfast and I am so glad I wore my water resistant Acronym hoodie today

let me know if you guys want any ninja tips

yoyobeat

Postby exprof » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Dainite soles are the best, I doubt I'll ever buy a pair of leather soled shoes again

exprof

Postby ramseames » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Super whatever clothes/brand but this Hall of Fame lookbook is great, love the drawings' shittyness

ramseames

Postby bobo77 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:23 pm

bobo77

Postby station » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:14 am

Most of my friends aren't into fashion at all, but I was chatting with them today and one of them mentioned that NYFW had just happened and posted one of those 'top 5 hottest looks'. One of thom's looks made it in and I instantly commented about how cool I thought his collection was. They agreed to look through it and loved it as I explained a little about it to them. They wanted to see more, so I showed them Kapital to see the other side of the spectrum. They really liked it also, and I jumped to a Christian dior show. They were really getting into it and pointing out little details and looks that they liked. After about 20 minutes, they realized they were nerding out about fashion and switched topics. But still, awesome moment!

station

Postby prawnzee » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 am

prawnzee

Postby odradek » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:47 am

odradek

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm

T shirts have got to have snug necks

Edit: unless it's a scoopneck obviously

BIGBEE

Postby eufemism » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm

OL's new suede zip shirt jacket

i'm feelin the heat

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:21 pm

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby tomsfood » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm

has a vintage one of those, a Naja/Squash Blossom necklace I believe? post pics of your bling magicman

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby une_impasse » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 pm

une_impasse

Postby purkinje » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:43 pm

some wild leather basket/footballs at american field during the boston meetup

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby Iliam » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 am

fashion makes the past a continuous present. the recycling of 'old' styles allows you to see the past intruding into now. i like to think that this quality allows us to see the reappearance of past ideas/ thoughts in contemporary society; a check for feelings of contemporary uniqueness.

Iliam

Postby magicman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 am

I have is a Naja from around the 50's I believe. It's on a silver chain with no turquoise. Squash Blossoms refer to the pieces sticking out around the chain, not the actual pendant hanging off of the chain. This is the only pic I have of my naja, the other piece is a dragonfly charm from god knows when that I no longer have :(. On a side note that old portrait that was posted not only had that dope necklace but he had a medicine bag as well. It's that piece of leather with conchos going across his chest. If we saw the rest of him we would see a little pouch at his side with a lot of sterling/nickel silver (depending on the age of the bag) and maybe a bit of turquoise. They used the bags to store tobacco and medicine. I've only seen a few around and they were going for well over $1,000. Even the boys at RRL have a hard time finding them haha

magicman

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Apparently people wear Margiela in The Hunger Games:

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:30 pm

BIGBEE

Postby yubbermax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 pm

I wore my drkshdw jeans today and black dye rubbed off along the double inseams on my thighs. Weird.

yubbermax

Postby kyung » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 pm

jcrew on some weird wm shit

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby soundclip989 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:11 pm

New j. Crew

soundclip989

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 pm

I just realized I've never been on J. Crew's website before

BIGBEE

Postby hooplah » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:09 pm

it's funny y'all are mentioning j.crew because the other day i saw these pants. i have never wanted anything from j.crew before but i actually really like these pants. i wonder how much they'll be

hooplah

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 am

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:21 pm

common knowledge but really, non-iron shirts suck

ramdomthought

Postby eyealt » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Marble printed garments excite me wayyy too much.

eyealt

Postby maj » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:11 pm

maj

PreviousNext

Return to Tags