[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby INNIT » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:14 pm

i really want this CE pullover :CCC hope it drops in the US/CAN as i was not willing to face JP duties.

also, prolly more appropriate for brand synergy thread but what bottoms does one wear with CE if they want to remain authentic B) (besides the illusive CE bottoms themselves)??? I see CE garms styled with SI/SISP pants a lot and also with various sweats but I feel like this does not stay true to the more sk8er(thing) elements of the brand.

INNIT

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 am

got me like

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:19 am

Having a crisis --- was convinced I wanted stans but now I'm really feeling leather vans slip ons

Only problem is the gf already has them which will srsly diminish my swag

frogosaurus

Postby rublev » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 pm

every time i think about getting something from tres bien (like just now when they have 25 euro / pound etc off) i never bother 'cos they're already more expensive than a lot of other stores and their postage to the UK is £9. it pretty much cancels out the £25 off :(

rublev
Political Editor

Postby eyealt » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Anyone else get this jizz?

eyealt

Postby tomsfood » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm

one sleeve on this zara blazer is almost an inch longer than the other, so frustrating

(that's what I get for being a consumerist pig and shopping at zara though right)

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby tomsfood » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:19 pm

seriously guys look at this shit:(

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby maj » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:31 pm

how the fuck r u taking the photo

maj

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Have you considered the possibility that ur folks made your arms different lengths and that you're slandering the brilliant QC team at zara

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:32 pm

I really like where my "style" is heading lately. Joining care-tags really expanded my clothing worldview past ACRONYM and the sphere of techwear (still like all that though) But now I'm really into military stuff and mountaineering brands. I've been dipping my toes into runway fashion as well

BIGBEE

Postby ptozzi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

ptozzi

Postby nevergreen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:43 pm

versace s/s15 is fuckin cool

nevergreen

Postby AmericanPie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:20 pm

AmericanPie

Postby can- » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Kim has oogie boogie feet

can-

Postby deadkitty » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 pm

what shop has the best house brand?

deadkitty

Postby weqe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Really love this sort of 70's future, stained concrete type architecture. I guess "brutalism", but not quite that extreme. Like broken in brutalism I guess.

Stuff like this is cool

or this

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby eskdc » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Been obsessed with these AF1's ever since I saw them at a Nike outlet. IRL the white is actually more a cream color, which doesn't really jive well with the neon green accents. They didn't look that impressive when I saw them, but I haven't been able to get these guys out of my mind recently.

eskdc

Postby une_impasse » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

a hummingbird flew into the store i work in and just kind of sat on the ground and let me pick it up. i had someone call animal control because something was up and it died in my hands. i tried on a kimono to ease my suffering but it didn't work. : (

une_impasse

Postby JCVE » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:02 pm

probably been said before, but there is no piece so cool that Haven's head-on shots can't make it
I don't know if it's the model's awkward poses or that they don't even bother to straighten the clothes out on the guy's body before they take the picture (check out the weird arm creases in #2)

JCVE

Postby INNIT » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:13 pm

INNIT

Postby weqe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Patch pockets are the tits.

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby Prae » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 am

I might be way wrong and maybe it's because it's still sort of summer, but it doesn't seem like there is any coherent style within fashion at the moment, it's mostly just rehashing the trends of the previous 2-3 years.

Prae

Postby areo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

WIley - On A Level music video is full of cav empt

areo

Postby maj » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

directed by skepta, mans well into his fashion regularly hanging with astrid and nasir not to mention the likes of lucian clarke and the sup crew.

maj

Postby kyung » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:56 pm

snow peak stuff is available today

pretty pricy but i'd imagine everything is constructed well and warm

could see in a lot of this tbh

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby eufemism » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Palace x Adidas is exactly what I've been looking for.

if it's only available in the US at the shop in SoHo then that's bullshit. I might actually do something violent to get the pullover and the white sweat.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Livestock just emailed me saying they're getting it. They hve whatever the top tier adidas/nike accounts are so I imagine other similar stores will get it too

ramseames

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:30 pm

fleece is seriously one of the most underrated materials

harmsalmon

Postby frogosaurus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:29 pm

is penfield really as shitty these days as it's made out to be?

frogosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Tags