[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear capes

Postby yubbermax » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:49 am

If anyone's looking for a pair of black chelsea boots with a rubber sole Meermin has them up for group MTO. https://meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=65#

yubbermax

Postby finolino » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Finally copped (read: borrowed from a friend) that beige Chesterfield you all told me to get. Very nice, even though I'll only have it for a week. Pics to come maybe

finolino

Postby inherently » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm

inherently

Postby finolino » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm

finolino

Postby maj » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:37 am

it's the small things which make you feel loved

#fanboy #starstruck #omg #breath

maj

Postby quitter » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

even though i "need" more tops and shoes i find myself only looking at and copping pants

help

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby absurdmind » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:34 pm

i was really into my shadow today. silhouettes are cool to play with

absurdmind

Postby klonopin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:30 pm

today i found out that my two most fashionable friends are both colorblind.
each of them started wearing monochromatic outfits as a teenager b/c that's the only way they could know for sure that their clothes didn't clash and, from there, developed an interest in fashion for its own sake.

klonopin

Postby Morlin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

dreamt i found a bunch of tender indigo garments in the women's section at goodwill, down to the elephant tag and everything. there was a thick long sleeve henley, sweater with a v neck gusset and some kind of loose knit cable sweater. it was so real

also realized the majority of my wardrobe could have been stolen by a japanese man at some point

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby nevergreen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm

when i start copping again i think i'm gonna try buying from one brand and see how it goes. for anyone that also does this how do you like it?

nevergreen

Postby smiles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:41 pm

What brand? I've only been buying yaeca(and tender) for a bit now. Pretty relaxing in some sense.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Yoder » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

I do this but with uniqlo so its not really like I only buy one brand.

There was a discussion a while back in this thread about single brands.

Yoder

Postby nevergreen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm

i've been looking at n. hoolywood lately and been digging it. in early august i got a pair of pants from them and they were nice so i wanna play with their other stuff.

plus their used garments can be found at good prices that don't break the bank

nevergreen

Postby nick » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:30 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby smiles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Yeah there's a lot of n. Hoolywood on rakuten. Much nicer in person than the price (online)would suggest.

Although buying from one brand has reintroduced me to joys of buying new clothing rather than used. You'll always get exactly what you want.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby nick » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby yoyobeat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:44 pm

HNNNGGGGG

Whoops... now I need to change my pants :lol:

this is going on the wishlist

yoyobeat

Postby hamburgerlady » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 am

hamburgerlady

Postby RomanEmpire » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:05 am

Idk if I should buy Adidas Tubulars in black or wait to see if the olive ones come out

RomanEmpire

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:08 am

man, those are that kind of shoe that I want so bad but have no chance of looking good with anything I own. makes me sad.

harmsalmon

Postby ramseames » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:55 am

Wouldn't buy dose

ramseames

Postby rjbman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:30 am

Yeah I'd hold off till you get non-stock photos of them; don't think they're quite the cheap-man's qasa.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby oucho » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:13 am

I really don't like the adidas tubular, the design is garish and tacky imo, it's just like a qasa but toned down and boring, a worse, more mainstream qasa

the fact that it's a cheaper version of the qasa also puts me off because I can't see any reason why you'd buy it except for price point and because it's probably easier to pull off, but only because it's dumbed down, so I don't see either of those as good things

also I'm sure that, like the huarache, there are gonna be a lot of peeps wearing them in ways that I don't really like, which will put me off it even more but that probably sounds a bit snobbish and judgemental

oucho

Postby bels » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:23 am

I don't like the fact that Tubulars are the dumbed down Qasa.

But I don't like the fact that you have to be Jesus to be even in a position to be allowed to buy Qasas.

Avoid them both, buy pump furies or those adidas with those little feet on them.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby yubbermax » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:44 am

I actually like the Tubular. I think the extra "structure" they added compared to the qasa makes them look more solid. My brother ordered a pair of the b/w ones so I can try to get some pictures when they arrive.

yubbermax

Postby kyung » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:29 am

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby RomanEmpire » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:31 am

RomanEmpire

Postby kyung » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:38 am

the materials just felt really disappointing and looked really really cheap in person (especially that leather). admittedly it looked better from a top down view but the toebox is bulky and has none of the sleekness of a qasa or even a roshe (albeit the roshe is less structured in the toe but that's beside the point)

i think if they did the shoe in more luxe materials like the consortiums dropping on black friday they would be marginally better but really the shape just looks stubby and not as sleek as one would imagine on feet

:/

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby RomanEmpire » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 am

Ah well that's disappointing. Guess that makes my decision earlier though, I'm gonna get pump furies instead lol

RomanEmpire

Postby ptozzi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Really wanna step up my shirt game. Growing out of all my qlo flannels sucks

ptozzi

PreviousNext

Return to Tags