[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear capes

Postby Muzzle » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:12 am

Strange thought that an American high school kid wants a japanese designer's grown-up office clothes

I love Junya and globalization :woop:

Muzzle

Postby Stolsdos » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 am

We really missed out on that

Stolsdos

Postby eyealt » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:37 am

My friend must have no idea who that colorful shirt wearing, smiling man is because he thought I'd care more about these pants this gent was wearing, rather than his shoes :grin:

eyealt

Postby ynnrz » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS

IN A STARTLING CONFESSION FROM

TUNE IN LATER FOR MORE SHOCKING DEVELOPMENTS

ynnrz

Postby odradek » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 pm

odradek

Postby parastexis » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 pm

parastexis

Postby starfox64 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:29 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby eyealt » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:27 am

I'm not going to tell someone they need to dress in a particular way because what they feel comfortable in is what they feel comfortable in, but recently I've noticed something about women's fashion, or more so trend(s), that I figured I'd bring up here. It's pretty evident that there's some exciting and incredibly unique ways that a woman can dress, as we see in WAYWT and other places, but walking around in NYC today it seems like man girls adopt the same style. I feel like if all of (or a majority of) the riding boots, Uggs and zip-up boots were swapped for a dope pair of sneakers or something with some kind of variation, outfits would be so much more notable and appealing. Look, I'm not a huge follower of the female fashion world, but I've been thinking such a minimal change- shoes, could really impact an outfit in a positive way. This all said, there's some incredible styles I see on blogs, the street and on here and other forums that for sure show that obviously not every girl dresses in such a similar way, this is just an observation that I probably could have said in like seven words but oh well.

eyealt

Postby maj » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:45 am

Guys are just the same with their nikes and sportswear or button downs and sperrys, maybe a long coat and some cdbs. Like all things people are limeyed by money, time, location, effort and every other variable in their day to day lives it's mo wonder a certain, easily digestible look surfaces for people.

maj

Postby sknss » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:51 am

on the subject of uniforms:
"why commit to one aesthetic when i look so good in them all"

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby rublev » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:02 pm

lmao, i ordered two things from the cos sale last week, the main thing being that down padded bomber jacket @ 50% off... and a week later i get an email telling me it was actually out of stock. it wasn't even like i bought the last one as the item remained on the site until boxing day. shocking website really. so now they're sending me just a t shirt lol i'm done

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Really really dark navy is a useless colour that goes with nothing and I just bought a blazer in that shade thanks to low changing room lighting and there's no refunds because it's sale season.

I hate shopping in stores.

I just remembered I have two pairs of grey trousers so I might be able to avert this crisis but really. Stores. Never again.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:23 pm

tough break, rublev. don't think cos carries many bombers.

odradek

Postby mittens » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:40 pm

life goal: collab with porter

mittens

Postby rublev » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:55 pm

hoisted by my own petard

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:57 pm

to be fair tho, yeah they had like 17 different bomber jackets this season but most were crappy made out of silky drape or some other boring fabric with a boring shape but this one was actually a pretty good solid buy but WHATEVER!!!!

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Rublev how many bomber jackets do you own right now/how many would you like to own in the future?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rublev » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm

well i can answer that easily 'cos it's ONE JUST ONE!!!

just the one olive bomber fyi. i have a 'blouson' but it doesn't count as a bomber 'cos it's got a proper collar etc.

i don't have many clothes really, i do struggle. would quite happily have one more bomber i think but i wouldn't want to predict anything too drastic. the COS one was 'charcoal' with goose down so seemed a decent hit.

i would say max 3 bombers as long as they're sufficiently different... i do like their shape... *looks out toward a stormy sea*

rublev
Political Editor

Postby hmwut » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:59 pm

hmwut

Postby Rosenrot » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:06 am

I will be in Pitti with the SF crew. I do not know what will happen nor do I have a battle plan ready for now. Is there anything in particular the C-T crowd would like to see? Brands?

http://www.pittimmagine.com/corporate/f ... itors.html

Rosenrot

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 am

Finally got my pair of replacement black skinnies that I needed. Qlo london had them in store in like every size but only 34w online. Sort your shit out Uniqlo.

They are almost completely indistinguishable from Ace Cash jeans, having now worn both of them. Now I see why everyone says Acne is a huge ripoff, we're talking £35 vs £150 here for basically the same thing.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Yeah I think I have the ones you mean, they're jet black warp and weft with a bit of a sheen to the material. Perfect amount of stretch and the ideal cut, none of that Cheap Monday "leg opening is literally just your ankle circumference" stuff here.

Also copped the navy slim fit chinos and they're great as well, I've dropped burrito contents on them and I couldn't even tell where it had hit them since there was no mark left on them to speak of. Great fit on these ones too. Uniqlo really seems too good to be true sometimes.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby mahi-mahi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm

How do trends start and how do they become copies? Was in a j crew yesterday and saw a button up (blue with yellow florals, quite pretty actually) that looks the same as an EG joint.

mahi-mahi

Postby mahi-mahi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Can I make a thread about aesthics? Not pertaining to one of course but maybe users can start discussions- prep, pale wave, street wear, etc.

mahi-mahi

Postby bobo77 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Boat shoes make great house shoes. Especially in the winter when they aren't getting use. As opposed to slippers, which I'm uncomfortable with because of the potential for getting wet or dirty, or old sneakers, which you can't really wear barefoot and don't air out like leather.

bobo77

Postby Rosenrot » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:17 pm

wut.

Rosenrot

Postby maj » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 pm

when you realize your super sweet, tacticool 3a-3ts is just a £400 handbag

i mean i just come in and leave it on the table with my keys

maj

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:02 am

Where else are you going to set it?

IsaiahSchafer

Postby mahi-mahi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am

Sometimes i just wanna listen to rainy mood and wear sweat shorts and white tee's....

mahi-mahi

Postby eyealt » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Walking around with friends-

Me: "There's a Barbour shop over there, I don't know if you guys wanna go in or not..."

"Why the fuck would we all want to get haircuts together?"

eyealt

PreviousNext

Return to Tags