[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear crepes

Postby Ques » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:09 pm

someone at my school owns a white cav empt cpo shirt

he also has a patrik pocket sweaty and an OL shirt. haven't seen him post on any of the ~~illuminati forums~ though so i wonder how he got into the game/whether he's a knowing participant of the game/whether i should try talking to him

(note: i've already approached him about his clothes twice in the dining hall, but both times i was drunk and embarrassed myself)

Ques

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Been wearing nothing but Uniqlo/Gap outlet for the past couple days and it's pretty great

RomanEmpire

Postby tomsfood » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:55 pm

welcome to the life :cool:

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby can- » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:49 am

'boy i see u in them cav empts!' always works for me

can-

Postby odradek » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:28 am

wear whatever clothes move softly in the wind, that make only the slightest whisper of sound in movement, because, y'know, you want him to know you were there, but not really recognize it when you are, and one evening, when he's talking with his friends about the next sneaker drop, quietly waft past him and breathe "seize the day"

and he'll pause, just for a second, before continuing his story. his friends won't notice the tic, or if they do, it won't be anything they think is noteworthy, but he'll remember, and in the quiet corners of the night when he wakes up his brain will run for miles and he will wonder if you were ever there, did he imagine that voice? could it be that there was someone who knew how deep his clothes game is?

odradek

Postby boy friend » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 am

log 02062015

i'm making the transition to start dressing in mostly dark colors, a less tapered silhouette (with a few exceptions being bottoms sometimes and such) and playing with proportions. i guess i want(ed) to curate some sort of style and personality within how i dress as well as construct an image of sorts while playing around with the idea of concepts that i want to communicate in how i dress as well (i.e. sexless, geometric/structured, and deteriorating in form once in movement)

so far it's going great, and i'm trying to not let forum culture or any of that kinda stuff influence me and my purchases.
it's also really hard to do this while on a lower budget than usual since i'm trying to save up for supplies for artwork and this fashion class that i'm taking! i've never sewn before nor designed garments so i guess i'm starting to get up on that track so i could make clothes for myself. also taking classes on garment and the body has really helped me understand the relationship between the body and the garment, so i hope to reflect that within the things that i am designing soon. i realized that one of my dreams is to open up a small shop where i tailor items to fit the consumer's body to a t, creating the silhouette that they want while wearing a set garment that i have already made/in the process of making. in other words, there is a sample garment, construction is made after the order has been placed, and then creation of the garment itself. i might have to develop on this idea more so than usual sooner or later but then it's just a vague idea that i have where i want to create garments that fit the body, not having the body fit the garment since there's so much restraint in that realm.

CHEERS
P
boy friend

Postby vgtbls » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 pm

http://thirdlooks.tumblr.com/post/110259899766/intern

Thirdlooks wants an intern from NYC

Apparently free gear is involved. I will humbly accept a modest finder's fee

vgtbls

Postby kyung » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:19 pm

is chucks on with saint laurent that out of the question though

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby uniacto » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:52 pm

bought a pair of stan smiths last night half awake. oh well. at least I had the mental capacity at that time to register my email for a 15% off code before I checked out.

also gave the pair of outliers that i got recently to my dad, who needed new work pants, since he's been wearing the same pair for longer than I can remember.

uniacto

Postby aporea » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 pm

i want a pair of black wax coated jeans bad but not $200+ bad... oh, dior.

aporea

Postby AmericanPie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Bought pleated pants. It's like not even wearing pants, I'm in love.

AmericanPie

Postby noodles » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 pm

noodles

Postby Naka_ » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:49 am

Spending two weeks on holiday has made me really appreciate being able to wear clothes I like every day of the week. I'm going to find a job where I can wear whatever I like, so I can be more thoughtful about what I'm wearing day to day.

Naka_

Postby stappard_ » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 am

Someone should buy this SEH Kelly sb3 blazer in Fawn, size Medium, for £95 using the discount code FINALTWENTY

stappard_

Postby bels » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:56 am

There's another one on there in XS for

bels
Yung Winona

Postby tomsfood » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 pm

if you search "gap outlet waywt" on google images i am the first five results lmao :sweg:

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby ptozzi » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:04 pm

I can't tell if I want pants that are cut differently or different shaped legs

ptozzi

Postby tomsfood » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:25 pm

I just dont wanna wear pants at all man

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby nick » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Pants are difficult. The realest concept alive. Half an inch of LO can make or break a fit.

Anyone else find themselves usually changing outfits when they get the chance? As in, getting home from work and changing into something else before going out, doing something in the morning, wearing an entirely different outfit that evening? I just love variety but I guess it shows a lack of confidence.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby Ques » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:42 pm

i usually wear 3-5 outfits per day

Ques

Postby popcorn » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 am

imagine the nike mayfly woven qs, but with flyknit

god overengineered sneaker sandals need to happen

popcorn

Postby nevergreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:28 pm

the other night i ended up at a friend's apartment and one of his roommates was this guy my brother used to do gymnastics with 7-8 years ago. i forget what brought it up but he said he'd brb and came back with an old ass pair of geobaskets it was... unexpected but dope

nevergreen

Postby Vaeltaja » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:19 pm

My legs want pants that are roomy in the thigh and tight in the calf, or very roomy throughout, but my upper body wants fitted jackets. Stuffs rough, man.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby can- » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:04 pm

isn't that basically ricks shtick?

can-

Postby aporea » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 pm

uniqlo miracle air jeans hit the nyc stores, might get a pair of the light blue ones... shout out to store credit

aporea

Postby alby » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:43 pm

who needs some new shoes

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:44 pm

ramseames

Postby tomsfood » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:07 pm

somebody get a pair of black canvas ramones and stitch a cdg play heart on the sides

come to think of it rick and play should just do a collab like that they'd probably make a lot of money

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby hirokinakamura » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:29 pm

tfw you cop an OG carhartt jacket and it's too... small????

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:45 pm

lf eg vans proxy pst

ramdomthought

PreviousNext

Return to Tags