[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion thoughts

Postby can- » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 am

That would be sick.

can-

Postby bels » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 am

I'm actually literally sick. I have a cold. How do you feel about that can.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:49 pm

went to the Stone Island reflective research showroom thing

got to see all the insane reflective jackets, got to see a ton of s/s 2016 samples, got a free t-shirt, got to meet the head of North American distribution for SI (!!!!!)

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Morlin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:12 pm

cardi's ready to FIGHT

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby bels » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 pm

If I had a fashion brand I would organise all the stuff in CONCEPTS instead of like, outerwear, legwear, etc. But I'd also have LEGWEAR because I think that's a very funny word.

My brand would sell:

Ventile pull over anoraks with extra long sleeves and wired peak hoods
PWVC Ventile Harrington but with the sleeves extra long so they stay put on the bike
My own ventile SB4 which is would be cheaper than the PWVC ones via a technique
White t-shirts, long sleeve white t-shirts
Levis commuters but the trouser ones with the slit pockets not the frogmouth pockets. Also maybe a slightly looser cut
Black derbies
White Puma baskets
Swedish workwear
Merino poloz

bels
Yung Winona

Postby gustavobradley » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:29 pm

i hate streetwear resale culture, shit is absolutely ridiculous

https://instagram.com/deadlvng // haelegen.tumblr.com
gustavobradley

Postby soundclip989 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Feel like I'm in a slump. Need new pants and shoes, but I haven't found anything.

soundclip989

Postby can- » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:40 am

its some cruel irony that the only brand who produces margom sneakers in my size is del toro

and the only del toro shoe i like is a boatshoe

can-

Postby bels » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:51 am

Margom? 2010? Margiela five zip and raws?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby WussWayne » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 am

Do chicken legs ever good look in shorts off the runway?

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:51 pm

I spend too much money to look like I walked out of a Hot Topic circa 2011.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby SisterRayVU » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 pm

went to a store where they had miyake stuff and it was all pleated and i kind of shook the hangers around to watch them move and it was cool

SisterRayVU

Postby gustavobradley » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:13 pm

the engineered garments shawl hype is reaching critical for me, fortunately i don't think they make it in black

https://instagram.com/deadlvng // haelegen.tumblr.com
gustavobradley

Postby mu_ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:34 am

yeah so guess who bought a herringbone EG shawl today

zzzz this guy

I wore it to a music festival, it went ok.

today, more than any other day, I am excited to feel the milk of human kindness
mu_

Postby Julio » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:08 pm

was tempted to buy a donut print h&m oxford

i am still tempted to buy it tbh

Julio

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:24 pm

I've always loved sneakers and sneaker culture and design and the crazy vastness of variety and depth that can be found there, but buying sneakers doesn't make any sense with my current wardrobe outside of the Forces I already have. : (

UnwashedMolasses

Postby WussWayne » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby popcorn » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:44 pm

I've reached the number of gray/white/beige shoes that I deem to be "enough" and am no longer able to buy white sneakers

I think this is good, I can get a jacket now

popcorn

Postby Julio » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:29 am

and yet it's so easy to want another pair of white/greyish/off-white/beige sneakers

Julio

Postby oucho » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 am

all grey is the new all black/all white/all black and white as demonstrated by Patrick E. Grant Tautz

There is way more potential for variation in tone therefore escaping the now clichéd 'all one colour outfit I like fashion' look, pieces can obviously easily be combined with white/black/other colours too, I would say more easily than with all black/all white outfits. Plus it shows your resignation to the inevitable descent of your life into grey & bleak despair.

Fashion and lifestyle flintstone to complete the look, Brazil:

Mid-life crisis is the new success, tired old men are the new celebs, you heard it here first. Recommended for: Bela

oucho

Postby bels » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:45 am

They only sent this out on the weekend oucho.

I keep fucking up buying a margaret howell grey schoolboy blazer.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:57 am

Been hard into all-grey for time now, one of my favourite colour schemes. Way superior to black.

Syeknom

Postby bels » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 am

Is this an acclaimed fashion designer or one of my power amplifier lecturers from uni? Right click and view the image url to find out!

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eufemism » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:56 am

yooooo this shit goes hard af

walk into any building flexing

grey on grey on grey new world order

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby bels » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:37 am

Any building except an airport

bels
Yung Winona

Postby thecanadiancook » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 am

My go-to blue jeans recently succumbed to wear and tear forcing me to buy new jeans. Replacing shirts are easy as you just go through them and swap them out as needed but pants are different. You stay faithful to your pants so it seemed difficult to replace my old pair.
I think clothes just bring out my inherent commitment issues or maybe I am reading too much into this.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby popcorn » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:53 am

how do i dress like i ONLY listen to bonobo/emancipator/tycho

popcorn

Postby trasparenti » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:59 am

I really like the Kenzo trash bag.

Also: Yohji Yamamoto and his band, SCUM RIDERS:

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby khayandhi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:46 pm

ebay talk~ I love the times when you're into a thing and nobody else is buying. cool zero + maria cornejo camel coat for 40 of your human pounds, that's like basically free tbh

lemaire used to be really good for this before literally every search result became qlo stuff at 3 times its actual price

khayandhi

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:23 pm

70% of internet fashion is joking about internet fashion

yoyobeat

PreviousNext

Return to Tags