[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion thoughts

Postby germinal » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:22 am

Trasparenti you should set up a service where someone sends you $X and you send them the coolest thing you find second hand within their budget

germinal
Garminlad

Postby finolino » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 pm

revolving my entire wardrobe around one pair of blue jeans makes fashion seem like cheating tbh

finolino

Postby dbcooper » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Last edited by dbcooper on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbcooper

Postby Morlin » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 pm

why are trouser-style pockets on denim so rare. they're so much more natural/less awkward than "jean pockets"

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby eufemism » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 pm

bape is expensive

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Julio » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:02 am

Julio

Postby INNIT » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:09 pm

saw some POSTSKATERS last night skating outside a safeway. one was wearing a palace coach, dime sweater, 874s and CHECKERBOARD VANS

they were eating sweet chili heat doritos also. overhyped dorito flavour tbh but w/e i didnt speak up

INNIT

Postby thecanadiancook » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby anotherdayhere » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:15 pm

http://www.drmartens.com/us/Men%252527s ... p/20866107

when ur not tryna pay margiela for that collab

anotherdayhere

Postby trasparenti » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:26 am

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:59 pm

ramseames

Postby thephfactor » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:08 am

H*CKIN stupid idea but one that i love anyway: a graphic t-shirt with stills from Drake take care music video and the words "take care tags" on it

thephfactor

Postby YoungCanoeist » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:24 pm

i got a brand new pair of perfectly fitting patrik ervell pants in the exact color i wanted for $32

YoungCanoeist

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/153863495[/vimeo]

the guy who shot video lookbooks for gosha, eckhaus latta, and now
more like the lifestyle side of stussy but some cool stussy livin general store clothing in it

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby Copeland » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I think I've leased more clothes than I've owned.

edit: as in getting something then selling it a few month later at a loss

Copeland

Postby une_impasse » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 pm

i went to the yeezy season 3 showing today at a movie theatre and despite whatever feelings we have about kanye/his yeezy line, i surprisingly made a few friends (like actual people who have communicated with me post-event) simply because they were joking around about shoes and having actual conversations about fashion in real life, which has never happened to me before.

kanye west, bringing people together

une_impasse

Postby nevergreen » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:12 am

i was kicking it with one of my friends after class and he was wearing these rafdidas

i had a fanboy moment haha i've never seen them in person so it was cool. he's into a lot of the japanese streetwear type stuff it's fun to talk about this shit with someone irl. next semester we're gonna take an apparel construction class together i'm pumped

nevergreen

Postby bels » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 am

I've had my vans slip ons for almost a year now and they still make farty sounds when I walk.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby evilfriends » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 pm

nice!! I love when that happens.

Earlier this week Minkhoi, two other friends and me were in line for the Tame Impala show when Minkhoi turned around to the dude behind us and their conversation was something like "nice wtaps x vans" "thank you, nice Norse Projects hat"

He stayed with us for the concert and after and we talked about fashion and indie music it was so nice!

evilfriends

Postby earthonator » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:00 am

earthonator

Postby Copeland » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am

I really really hate when people on grailed bid like $55 on a $63 item. It's way more annoying than actual lowballing.

edit: The item is already heavily discounted, it's like finding something at 70% off and asking for another 5% coupon. I understand the bidders are trying to save money, but I find it extremely annoying to have to haggle over a few bucks on something already so cheap.

Copeland

Postby adiabatic » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 am

There's probably a whole raft of learnable skills that I'm missing, but it's tough for me to figure out whether I'd want to wear something based on a picture of a pouty person striding purposefully forward.

What if shows had models mingle around for half an hour and shoot the breeze at a generously-stocked open bar, while reporters take 12-second Vines? It'd be tough to get the models to kick back a few while on the job, though…

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby WussWayne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:49 am

If like you wear a ring like regularly, do you worry about getting poo on it?

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby oucho » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:05 pm

oucho

Postby bels » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Alternatively; spend all your time pouting and striding purposefully forward.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby alby » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:33 pm

yo I'm screen printing some shirts for fun on the side and if you like the designs i'd love for you guys to buy them! we are nearly out of stock for the first shirt since most of my friends snatched them up. this is collaborative process between my friend and me, but we have been urging friends to hop in on the efforts. if you have a design thought or an idea, let me know, and i'd love to try to make it and collaborate. brand is called Cellars.

coming soon...

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Naka_ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Does anyone know of any "fashun" examples of the charmingly dorky Legionnaire's cap?

I used to wear one like this in primary school.

Naka_

Postby jrisk » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 pm

hey , what does cellars mean? where'd the idea come from? context! I want to buy a tee but what do I tell my friends when they ask what it means?

jrisk

Postby windowflowers » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:36 pm

sup and palace have both made ones sorta like that

windowflowers

Postby alby » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:50 pm

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

PreviousNext

Return to Tags