[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey bibs

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:09 pm

BIGBEE

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 am

this is a real instagram comment from a real established """"""luxe streetwear"""""" brand

ERD makes major headway in their quest to become the Worst Brand of All Time, someone tell pusha t to stop cosigning them

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:01 am

A schott vid on how Schott's are made

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:38 am

Taking fit pics is lame. I think I'm going to stop

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Rest in peace Massimo osti. Thanks for making some of the best jackets ever and pushing textile technology. 11 years ago today

BIGBEE

Postby Copeland » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:54 pm

I've been thinking that Rick Owens is a lot more interesting than I gave it/him credit for. I used to have some cheaper stuff, pods, ramones, etc, that I've sold because I thought they were too conspicuous and hard to wear. I was also too focused on the negatives to know what I liked; his stuff is overpriced, fuccbois wear it, etc. But he's actually one of the few originals, his influences are unique and he doesn't phone it in every season like most accomplished designers. Pods are also comfortable and accommodate people who squat unlike the rest of fashion. I really hate wearing anything other than gym shorts during the summer so please let there be a good enough sale so that I can find pods on sale again.

Copeland

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:32 pm

how to belt these

(ganyru)

ramdomthought

Postby une_impasse » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 am

with the recent news in Orlando and out at Stanford, i've been feeling physically ill about the sense of belonging, judgment, and (despite the bastardization of the concept) actual safe spaces. i am very heartened that while the fashion world falls short, you all at care-tags are so incredibly nice, supportive, and encouraging of one another so thanks care-tags

une_impasse

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:20 am

always a monkey on your back

ramdomthought

Postby wolflarsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 am

I feel like I give up on my "personal style" and being "fashion" in the warmer weather. I like layering with wool and wearing punk jackets too much. Summer rolls around and suddenly I resemble all of the post-college new england bros I'm surrounded by.

wolflarsen

Postby pirxthepilot » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm

too boring

pirxthepilot

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:03 pm

repost it pirx i laughed

ramdomthought

Postby pirxthepilot » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm

ok: currently working with a bunch of super-soignee parisiennes, we got drunk last night and they told me i should stop wearing 'shapeless' clothing and dress more like thierry henry. french women (love) jeans'n'blazer.

pirxthepilot

Postby WussWayne » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 am

Maybe guys on mfa can finally stop jizzing on their raw denim

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Mr porter videos make me uncomfortable

ramdomthought

Postby oucho » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:52 am

is pitti uomo a fashion week now?

oucho

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:59 am

Sure starting to seem like it. Most market events run alongside fashion weeks so I guess pitti is reverse engineering it. Makes sense but I have to say it feels really out of place here.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby ramseames » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:49 am

ramseames

Postby Bonobonobo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:24 pm

I thought that the Chanel logo was the Under Armor logo for a long time and even now when I see it I still instinctively think Under Armor.

Bonobonobo

Postby fun_yunchables » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 pm

I made it into the newest popeye issue if you look closely! Hahaha

i was just reading someone else's copy, mine wont be in until a week i think. i did take a quick snap though, i'm on the right :woop:

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:33 am

how many vachement/off-white/fear of god/yeezy kids do there have to be on instagram before they collectively realize that they all dress exactly alike

i want to go into sociology/social psych just to study streetwear hype, there's millions to be made there

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby meatjacket » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm

lipstick is fun

koolaid is fun

meatjacket

Postby ramseames » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 pm

ramseames

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Having to wear the same beat up jeans, neon green shirt and steel toed boots for work everyday makes it a lot more enjoyable to wear clothes the I like on my days off. Also farmer tans suck, and watch line tans. I hate the sun.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Copeland » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:20 pm

So the guy from collateral concepts made an elephant skin jacket and tried to defend himself.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/71625/leath ... st_8479755

Copeland

Postby posh_somme » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:31 pm

has science gone too far?

posh_somme

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Has fashion become too homogenised

stappard_

Postby exprof » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 pm

and other friends, would any of you happen to know which magazines have the CDG shirt ads in them?

exprof

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm

cats ✓
engineered garments ✓
nepenthes new york ✓
clothes cheaper than they are normally ✓

this post is everything i've ever wanted from the internet

ramdomthought

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:44 pm

i thought pigalle was a lame streetgoth brand with bogo tees, when did they get good

CheerUpBrokeBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Tags