[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey bibs

Postby rjbman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:02 pm

He looks plum tired

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby adiabatic » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Is he a professor? Has he been in the billiards room with a candlestick?

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Julio » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:02 am

addendum on half tucks

i am okay with tucking only front or only back. i have seen some people who make this look v nice. (thus far not me)

initial post i said contrived, but meant forced (am really thinking of the tagalog word "pilit").
is there a difference? SEMANTICS!!!!

but again this is just thinking out loud so whatever really

Julio

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 pm

I really want to hang out with because everyone always say that I look like him in my fitpics.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby jujumaster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:28 pm

jujumaster

Postby bels » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:28 pm

is he tucking a fucking blouson.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Julio » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:58 am

your point is valid/noted IMHO

under the framework that "all fashion is forced":

i think where i'm coming from is that a half tuck et al comes off as trying really hard to look "not forced"/effortless/etc. to the point that it negates any sort of carelessness about your air and instead plants you firmly at very "forced" looking
when really i'm all for forcing looking lazy/sleepy/unkempt/etc.

in other words, yes; the looking like i woke up and threw my clothes on is a forced endeavor—but i'm forcing the air of carelessness and hoping that it pulls that off

to maintain the illusion of not caring, because i care and really just want it to look like i don't because that's what i've found works as a general self-defense mechanism/means of interfacing with existence. may not work for everyone, but then again opinion remains opinion
(to me, half-tucks ruin this illusion)

tuck, untuck, half tuck away regardless

Julio

Postby bels » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:28 am

The ultimate tuck is to tuck yourself.

Go tuck yourself.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:48 am

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Julio » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am

petition to rename this thread

random fashion jersey tucks

EDIT:
TYVM mods

Julio

Re: random fashion jersey tucks

Postby pirxthepilot » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:46 am

this is next strut event, dunno if it will match the yohji show which i thought was great,would be good to support them though, i like the people there and jeff horsley is always interesting

https://www.facebook.com/events/215920188838569/

pirxthepilot

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

dude this styling...

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby jujumaster » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Reminds me of those people you see on train station platforms with one too many bags.

jujumaster

Postby Cowboy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:03 pm

I forgot the thread for creep shots but I absolutely loved seeing this. I'm still not sure if the shoes are the same model but those pants are nice

Cowboy

Postby jujumaster » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Stella Mccartney mens turned out quite nice

jujumaster

Postby tomsfood » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:42 pm

does this mean we're gonna get stelladidas mens????? vegan trainers pls

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby costanza » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Isn't there room in the tuck world for a fancy-half tuck? I bet you could pull off not trying to look unkempt just by doing the half-tuck proper. Sort of how a very geometric but asymmetric haircut can look very decent. I don't know how to do it though, probably with a very long shirt to start with and maybe make sure it's very well ironed. I think there could be a cool asymmetric aspect of it rather than simply trying to self-consiously appear lazy.

costanza

Postby qalandar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:36 pm

wow, i just saw that sketched a pic of mine and the cacti are smiling :oops:
http://imgur.com/TkpQOe9

qalandar

Postby parastexis » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 pm

parastexis

Postby rublev » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:26 pm

is there an appropriate response to low ball messaging coming in after an auction is finished? twice in three days

"hey, just missed out on this. would you take...."

i kinda want to do a snarky response but at the same time i'm tired and dealing with the crushing weight of disappointment

rublev
Political Editor

Postby ramseames » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 pm

What did they offer you all that gear for

Aside from the air rifts that's enticing stuff (in a certain sense)

ramseames

Postby nevergreen » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:49 pm

This morning I put on two different shoes so I could look in the mirror to see which pair I wanted to wear. well instead of switching one shoe out I finished getting everything ready to leave for school and just walked out of my house.... I didn't realize until I got out of my car after I parked

At that point all I could do was laugh at myself but I feel super silly

nevergreen

Postby YoungCanoeist » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:52 pm

shit, hop on

YoungCanoeist

Postby Julio » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:11 pm

i'm honestly so obsessed with carpenter pants again
i've gone from one pair (of sorts, but not really?) to suddenly adding five more this year (wow thrift shops ty)
i've since let go of one pair and am about to let go of two more

i guess three is a good amount

Julio

Postby jujumaster » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Some African stuff

Lukhanyo Mdingi - South Africa

Rich Mnisi - South Africa

Orange Culture - Nigeria

jujumaster

Postby can- » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:52 pm

sometimes i tuck my shirt in and the tail comes out while the front remains tucked.

does this qualify as a half tuck? it's usually spontaneous and i quite enjoy it. business in the front casual in the back.

can-

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:07 pm

this girl in my class came in wearing a full-length (real) raccoon dog-fur coat like she's ric flair or some shit

it was so awkward and uncomfortable listening to her try to justify wearing a real fur coat but that's probably a good thing

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby une_impasse » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:47 pm

i finally got my all-time grail

now what do i do?

une_impasse

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:11 am

this man's collar

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby Bonobonobo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 pm

There are few joys greater than spacious, perfectly placed slant pockets.

Bonobonobo

PreviousNext

Return to Tags