[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey tucks

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:14 pm

i drunkenly fell flat on my face on concrete last night and i instinctually checked to see if my pants were okay before i checked my elbows and palms

priorities

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby WussWayne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:18 pm

This is a very controversial opinion but has adidas released as many unique shoes as nike?

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby Julio » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:29 am

released? no. but the adidas archives are full of gr8 wonky models

Julio

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Bonobonobo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 am

There are too many clothes

Bonobonobo

Postby talkin2snakes » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 am

what i think i ultimately do *sips latte* is curate

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/201 ... w-anderson

talkin2snakes

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:28 am

tried on the lang astro biker reissue a couple of days ago and let me tell you, coming to the conclusion that a former grail ultimately doesn't work for you is L I B E R A T I N G

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Cowboy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm

I'd buy the Cowboy shirt just for the internet persona if it wasn't so expensive

Cowboy

Postby Cowboy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 pm

If Sherlock Holmes was alive today and learning about fashion would he post in online communities or lurk them?

Cowboy

Postby bleeker » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:53 pm

bleeker

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:43 pm

the cheerupbrokeboy style code for summer 2018 is just gonna be kirkland signature white tees every single day but paired with $3k worth of designer sunglasses

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby WussWayne » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:13 pm

I have unironically bought jnco denim. Damn you Needles

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 pm

grailed/the fashion reseller market sucks in a lot of ways but props to the whole system for promoting sustainability

i read somewhere that clothing is the second-largest contributor to waste products or something like that? so anything that makes buying clothes used cool is a blessing

kind of a cool example of how sustainability can organically stem from good design: if people think an article of clothing is cool enough they'll keep passing it around to others and wearing it until it's in absolute tatters – and the cooler a piece of clothing is the longer it stays in circulation, so it's pretty cool to see '80s cdg and '90s lang still kicking in the aftermarket

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby WussWayne » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

I'm gonna have to wait for it to be shipped in but I got these

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby alby » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Need some advice - I bought a ring on grailed from a person in poland and the ring left Poland 13 days ago according to the Polish tracking. The person also provided proof of shipping in the form of a receipt to my address. I have no doubt in my mind that this person shipped the item. However, I still have no received the item and there seems to be no way to track the item in the U.S.. I know that intl. shipping can be slow, but this seems exorbitant. Maybe I'm just being paranoid about not getting the ring and being out of the window to open a paypal dispute. But I also really have nothing to dispute? Lol idk i just don't want to lose my money for nothing

e: @jon - entering the tracking into usps just says that it doesn't exist. i reckon it is most likely stuck in customs and i am just paranoid

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby jrisk » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:53 pm

bummer. in the past, I've had USPS utilize the international tracking to say it hit customs. I would try it again later in the week but yeah, gotta stay patient.

jrisk

Postby Bonobonobo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 pm

nonnative lookbooks are highly enjoyable

actually these are even better

Bonobonobo

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 am

daiki taking on ccp

ramdomthought

Postby INNIT » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:01 pm

recently stopped rolling up my pants in yet another effort to make it look like i dont care about how i dress, even though this move is extremely calculated

INNIT

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:29 pm

RIP Gary Warnett

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Cowboy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Cowboy

Postby lyysander » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:16 am

Am I crazy for thinking that Rupaul is pretty stylish out of drag?

EDIT: Lol no he's extremely fashionable in drag always

lyysander

Postby alby » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:14 am

i went to a vintage style shop yesterday in chicago bcause me gf wanted to go in and i was greeted by racks of old issey, helmut lang, dior, ysl, ann d, etc etc. real 90's and older shit and it was so fuckin cool it was so sick. it was all womens which was cool since i don't get to appreciate womenswear that much.

ryan - it was on milwaukee street a couple blocks down and across the street from st alfred. forget the real name but it was like, vintage style shop.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Bonobonobo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:34 am

I think I only buy pants because I'm subconsciously trying to create a collection of every permutation of pant fit possible.

wide, relaxed, slim, skinny
x
straight, tapered
x
full-length, ankle-length, cropped

= 24 pairs to complete the full set

Bonobonobo

Postby WussWayne » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:54 pm

I got super stoned with friends and watched Oddsac then end of evangelion back to back but they still wanted more trippy shit to watch and I didn't know what else to put on so I played a cdg runway show. It was just a constant alternate between people going wtf and absolutely losing their shit laughing.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby weqe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:35 pm

giving away clothes is really easy when they look cooler on other people :cry:

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder what you mean by "hood" and "hoodrat"

why are you wearing SB dunks if you have no respect for the culture that popularized them

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby shar pei » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 am

getting this hyein seo puffer was one of the best decisions of my life and i can't wait to wear it when it gets even colder

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby rjbman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

from the (admittedly weird) company that brought you the relaxation hoodie: the butterfly jacket

https://www.vollebak.com/product/blue-morpho-jacket

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

PreviousNext

Return to Tags