[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Postby Julio » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 am

Julio

Postby bels » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:49 am

I was standing very still with my arms away from my sides whilst occasionally nodding

bels
Yung Winona

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:31 pm

shout out to bodega for keeping store pages up for sold out items from years ago. dunno why other webstores feel the need to purge everything just hide it from the navigation

mc-lunar

Postby Julio » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 am

is hoka dead? or is it just this model? discuss

tbf this is a portent for the local garbage "intersection of luxe and street" groups to start doing LF: HOKA TOR ULTRA HI posts and begin reselling at 2-3x retail

Julio

Postby mahi-mahi » Sat May 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Took an lsd trip in February and it changed a lot of things in my life but it also changed how I want to dress

mahi-mahi

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon May 06, 2019 5:31 am

vexed generation is a cool brand, i deeply love the design philosophy of "ninja masks/concentric Vs on everything"

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby griffin » Mon May 06, 2019 9:36 am

I accidentally found a blog that catalogs popular YouTuber pewdiepie's wardrobe after seeing a picture of him wearing an ader error sweatshirt. honestly he has some jawnz.

https://pewdieclothes.tumblr.com

griffin

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon May 06, 2019 6:23 pm

showing up to the met gala in a yankee fitted, pelle pelle leather, 3XL tall tee, bb simons belt, crispy 501s and timbs

already a lock for the night's coveted "andré leon talley threw a shoe at me" award

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby WussWayne » Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am

I am genuinely thankful to the internet fashion community that in this white-dominated society.... It's hard for me to take anyone seriously. Or maybe I'm salty I will probably not get this job too and I'm breaking down the interviewer's outfit to feel better

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed May 08, 2019 1:40 am

film concept: early '90s-era nigo, jun, hiroshi and tet star in a judd apatow-produced buddy comedy where they instigate drunken escapades around shibuya while trying to keep their small t-shirt store afloat

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Julio » Sun May 12, 2019 2:42 am

the birthdays today are interesting

Julio

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri May 17, 2019 2:25 am

i used to think that MA-1s were the only type of clothing i could see myself "collecting", and then i got into trackpants and wanted to "collect" cool trackpants as well, and then i realized that i might just be into nylon

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby mc-lunar » Wed May 22, 2019 8:30 pm

the "recently viewed" that comes up when you visit grailed now is a memorial to your most depraved impulses i hate it

mc-lunar

Postby 106-2 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:43 pm

Found this 6876 shirt in a charity shop for £3!!

106-2

Postby Copeland » Mon May 27, 2019 12:47 am

muji

Copeland

Postby odradek » Wed May 29, 2019 8:31 am

When will we see off white mountaineering

odradek

Postby Julio » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:18 am

gusseted crotch trousers are always so nice to wear

Julio

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:27 pm

carne bollente is a fun brand

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby evilfriends » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14 am

I really like clothes with text on them because it's fun to catch people reading your t-shirt or your shoes

evilfriends

Postby sludge » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:05 am

boy it sure is birthday today

sludge

Postby bels » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 pm

all bots are geminis

bels
Yung Winona

Postby WussWayne » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 am

Stupidity

Last edited by WussWayne on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby bels » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:30 am

are you OK wusswayne what happened.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby INNIT » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:20 pm

what do u all think the age of the average grailed user is? this person just messaged me saying "sorry that i haven't shipped yet bro my fucking mom keeps forgetting to send the package" and i must say im losing faith in the system

INNIT

Postby Julio » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:22 am

i had to unfollow the sacai hashtag on instagram yesterday because it went from showing me garments + runway shots to absolutely nothing but the nike waffle joints, most recently every colorway packed inside an LV suitcase with travis scott jordans alongside them, and two or three tactically folded stoney garms (of course the badge was showing). ah, and there was also an LV duffle next to said suitcase with some supreme poking out of the zip or something, i forget. it was a lot.

there was also a someone in a bikini wearing the blazers doing a high kick on a wire fence or something

turned into a huge dose of ~*sneaker culture*~ real fast it felt like

Julio

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:07 am

I'm making guap as a nursing assistant but don't seem to care much about anything else clothing-wise except what's on sale on uniqlo. I guess this is progress. It's extremely crazy how'd I blow money on random yahoo japan/rakuten shit from meme-cool internet brands. I think hitting a point of having enough jawnz kinda just stops you being that interested in jawnz. Or maybe I'm just temporarily bored and disinterested hence the uniqlo lol. I have to wear a uniform for work and will for my future career so don't really have much considerations there other than quick drying technical clothing with pockets and comfy lightweight shoes I can be on my feet all day. Nursing website clothing are fucking garbage for some mediocre shit. and I'm like hol up. I'm hitting a point where I don't have fun with clothes anymore and I'mma ratch it up and wear my friend's sweet lolita dress tomorrow to karaoke with a bucket hat and cool sneaks. I have no idea if I just look for clothing that gives me a high once I have all my functional shit met

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby WussWayne » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Friend gave me a blood-stained lolita dress of hers but I forgot my hat although I went to this noise show after and one of the band du's gave me his bally and now I'm on omw to a dj stingray rave where I'm wondering how reasonably I can fool people I'm dj stingray before he's on or if mans will be amused enough to let me hang with him for a bit

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby WussWayne » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:47 am

A surprisingly large amount of presumably cooked people inluding security at the end thought I was Mr Ray and gave me free drugs, booze, took selfies, made out with a few people, got taken to the afterparty. I missed most of his set because I was outside having fun feeding people random techno bullshit and guys are like really looking forward to your set man, you're a legend while du's inside playing. End up in the back of the club it's extremely smoky, mans literally on stage and I get confused for him. I don't even have an American accent lmao

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby vice » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 am

new resolution: stop buying clothes, furniture, or whatever with traditional designs, patterns, colors, etc. and strive to support designers or companies creating things that feel futuristic. i’m tired of seeing designers with collections that are just trying to appeal to nostalgia or bring back a trend or idea that was popular in whatever decade in the 20th century

vice

Postby bels » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:29 am

A hard task, because almost all clothes, furniture and whatever is designed to communicate status and wealth which obviously, means they need to appeal traditional norms.

If you do find some future (please m'lady, couldst thou spare a crumb of future?) please post it in my actual future thread. I will protect you from the vaporwave nostalgic cyberpunk daddez

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2805&p=87328&hilit=the+actual+future#p87328

Personally I think the future of design is probably on alibaba.com, but I can't find it. (please mr alibaba, a mere crumb of future wouldst ease the burden I labour under (the burden of being a man in one of the richest countries in the history of the world))

bels
Yung Winona

PreviousNext

Return to Tags