[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu May 08, 2014 12:51 am

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby BobbyZamora » Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 am

I hate shoelaces so much. Always either too long or too short.

On a related note, I wish all boots and high-tops had zippers.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby bels » Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 am

I heard Hedi Slimane is going to drop some shoes this season that don't have any laces.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Thu May 08, 2014 11:12 am

that feeling when you buy a piece and it doesn't work as well as you thought it would, but then you try it with something else and it works exceptionally

the post purchase emotional roller coaster

maj

Postby smiles » Thu May 08, 2014 11:14 am

ughh, my hair looks like, not good. It's gotten to the point where the wave hits so it kind of flares out (shouts out to 8th grade me). fighting the urge to buzz it. I don't even know if longer locks would even look good on me.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby RycePooding » Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 am

smiles ur beautiful no matter what

RycePooding

Postby bels » Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

No Cop Club is taking heavy losses. May be forced underground until the barg situation is more favourable to armed resistance. One of our key strategists Major General John Maximillian "Hacks" Dunning (Viscount Wisdsor) is rumoured to have fallen casualty to a 3 inch square of fabric with buttonholes on it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby smiles » Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 am

I want Leo's hair from Romeo + Juliet

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby RycePooding » Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 am

Side note, Paul Rudd was wonderful as Paris.

RycePooding

Postby arcticsound » Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

I've needed a haircut for weeks, but I've been incredibly broke so I'm stuck with this overgrown HY for a few more days at least. Wish I had 90's Leo hair but the middle part just doesn't happen for me and my weird hairline :(

My wardrobe is really small right now (1 pair of pants and ~10 tops including t-shirts, polos, and button-ups, and sweaters) but I still have a bunch of light jackets and shoes and I'm really enjoying it so far this spring. The weather has been pretty chill lately and I don't see myself having put away my jackets/sweaters any time soon, so it's giving me lots of chances to experiment with different combos. It's fun.

arcticsound

Postby Syeknom » Thu May 08, 2014 2:24 pm

High waisted button-fly trousers were not designed with the casual back-brace user in mind.

Syeknom

Postby oucho » Thu May 08, 2014 2:49 pm

I get free haircuts at toni and guy so ballin, going to get one over the next week hopefully, when my hair gets long I just wash it less, s0 effortless tbh

oucho

Postby freddy » Thu May 08, 2014 4:29 pm

fucking everytime i leave the house, i forget that i need to stop wearing washed denim and wear them fucking S/S white denim.

lol i'm gonna stop by a preppy college campus and wear head-to-toe Band of Outsiders

freddy

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu May 08, 2014 5:34 pm

freddy all ur posts seem like a puzzle that i just can't figure out

[youtube]watch?v=xB_rr-LwwIk[/youtube]

Ukraine Fashion Week during the revolution.

JonjoShelvey

Postby Blastoise » Thu May 08, 2014 11:14 pm

One of my friends is thinking about getting a pair of white Rod Lavers but he wants to see a few pictures of them worn first. Anyone have anything?

Blastoise

Postby ramdomthought » Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm

i want to wear green crocs with a baggy pair of sassafras green pants and a grey sassafras oxford and a straw hat and lounge in our lawn where i'm growing no things

ramdomthought

Postby Bootz_Rex » Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am

Last edited by germinal on Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't quote videos on the same page please
Bootz_Rex

Postby pips » Fri May 09, 2014 12:36 am

Shopping for weddings are so difficult if you dont wear color. The bride specifically requested to see me in color so I cant talk my way into wearing gray or navy or something equally dull. I'm tempted to go in a completely different direction from my style and go crazy with print / color but then again I dont want to drop cash on something I wont be able to wear often, if at all, after the wedding.

Times like this are when I envy the men; you guys can just put on a suit and call it a day.

pips

Postby swatfishy » Fri May 09, 2014 2:20 am

i'm so fucking pissed i didn't buy the new grey (oreo) flyknit racers when I had the chance...I wanted to wait like 2 days so they would arrive when I got home for the summer and they end up selling out in the only two sizes I can fit into (and like 3,4,5 and 14). fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

swatfishy

Postby Bootz_Rex » Sat May 10, 2014 2:50 am

Girl got mad at me today because I wore wool socks with my af1s. It was 40 degrees out. C'mon, babe.

Bootz_Rex

Postby oucho » Sat May 10, 2014 12:06 pm

trainers really aren't that comfy

oucho

Postby mc-lunar » Sat May 10, 2014 12:43 pm

someone give me 100 rep so i can neg that post

mc-lunar

Postby iamacyborg » Sat May 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Nike frees are basically like slipping your feet into an angels vagina. :/

iamacyborg

Postby oucho » Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm

I have a pair of inneva woven nike trainers and a pair of new balance, the left nike trainer is really uncomfortable and the nb's are ok but rlly not that great, I have spent all day walking around in £10 h&m shoes that are more comfortable

oucho

Postby maj » Sat May 10, 2014 3:38 pm

I'd go see someone to size you feet you could have a problem which requires an insole or the like, probably why a less supported shoe feels more comfortable as the insoles of both of those are moulded compared to a hm joint, both models are also pretty narrow.

maj

Postby maj » Sat May 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Usually when I put a fit together there is always something that bugs you for no reason, proportionally or material and fit wise these tiny things that irk me more than they should are the bane of my existence. With this said occasionally I put something together and I just sit back and go "wow" not in the sense that omg guys look aren't I great, but from the sense that deep inside the outfit achieves what I wanted it to do perfectly and it brings a smile to my face on a personal level, gives you a warm fuzzy feeling like you've just been asked out by Karen Gillian who's taking you to christopher raeburns ss15 show. These outfits are 1 in a 1000 that we just don't want to take off and make you want to tell everyone about why you're wearing it.

Now your turn, what outfits of yours make you feel this way? That you put them on and feel perfect

Here's mine

Why is it my current perfect outfit?

School uniforms are my absolute favourite thing in the world, spent 11 years of my life wearing one 5 days a week and I miss it with a passion albeit with strong rose tinted glasses. The culture that surrounds school and how different groups interact and relate fascinates me and specifically what they wear, how they'd modify their uniforms with a slightly exposed tee, a rolling of the sleeve or all black sneakers just to add a bit of flair for uniqueness or status. The sweater over a shirt with the black jeans represents this with the blue being that of my primary school, which played a major role in my development of clothes and dressing differently being encouraged when my mum would take me to the soccer shop and by me these dope plaid Ben Sherman knock offs. Remember going to the astro and getting asked why I'm all dressed up only for the 11 year old me to reply "it's just a shirt". It's only when these moments have passed and we have time to reflect that we realise turning points in our development. The sweater being what it is in more trend terms reminds me of Chris Shannon who I absolutely fucking love at the moment, his styling and vision is so on point it makes me smile every time I see it. Finally the mac lends itself to the over arching themes of British culture in my wardrobe and the hooligans I admire so much. For footwear you're just going to have to imagine all black reebok work outs as a throwback to the school shoe trainers all of us uniform wearers used to try and get away with.

If I really wanted to take this a step further id write messages all over the shirt to represent the tradition of having mates write on your school shirt when you leave, but I'll save that for another time.

/end self indulgent post

Let's here your reasons behind your perfect outfit

Edit:

Oucho is correct, I apologise for writing like a cunt but I've taken too many film and politics classes it's engrained in me

maj

Postby smiles » Sun May 11, 2014 1:37 am

on the seventh day god did not rest but created the 'TEVA' so that mankind could experience total podiatric comfort.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Rosenrot » Sun May 11, 2014 2:15 am

Maj, my perfect outfit would be this:

..simply because I felt that I've achieved the perfect balance between comfort and drama. Often when I wear something comfortable I thought, "well this is nice, but nice doesn't cut it.", unless of course I'm just getting the groceries.

Rosenrot

Postby birdman caw » Sun May 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Maj that's an awesome post. My perfect outfit is probably

Basically all my favorite pieces together. The pants are super comfy, the boots indestructible, the tee at perfect length, the bag looking like some octopus alien demon that is attempting to hack into my nervous system via spinal column. The parka has that armor-like quality that Yohji sometimes talks about—I feel safe, I feel hidden, and I also feel strangely, uh, sexy? It's not even because of all the straps. I think one of the reasons I'm interested in clothing is because it's a very easy, convenient way to transform myself. That parka transforms me closest to some ideal self. Urban spaceman? Desert nomad? I don't know, but it makes me feel like me, that feels real good.

birdman caw

Postby quad » Sun May 11, 2014 3:45 pm

If you are wearing a short sleeve button up and you don't have 2 inches of slack in your sleeves you're a loser

quad

PreviousNext

Return to Tags