[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby nevergreen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:44 am

nevergreen

Postby chilljin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:47 pm

somebody change my view from hating caps so much

chilljin

Postby nevergreen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 pm

kind of late but recently i've been absolutely enthralled with undercover and reading everything i can about the brand and jun. now the only clothing items i want are ripped skinny jeans mono 1461s and a leather jacket

nevergreen

Postby ballast » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm

ballast

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 pm

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby freddy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:18 pm

freddy

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:11 pm

why would yohji make these?

JonjoShelvey

Postby ramseames » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:14 pm

to sell more shoes to fob chinese ppl

ramseames

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

is yohji not the mystical fashion god with strict morals that i thought he was

JonjoShelvey

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Been wondering around London for the past few days. Seen some interesting clothing choices on people including a middle aged man rocking a HBA tee under a leather blazer and some guy wearing what looked like leather Y-3 Qasas, straps and everything, I've not been able to find out exactly what they were.

I tried on a lot of single breasted wool coats, will post reviews in LCM at a later date.

Visited some cutting edge type clothes stores, saw installations and pieces from some relatively new designers/collectives, one of which had started in interior design and seemed to be making a recent venture into clothing. Will post more about them later after I do some research. The lady at 127 Brick Lane was very nice.

Checked out all the big dept. stores, Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Liberty. Liberty was by far the nicest store experience, I had a good chat with one of the SAs about Our Legacy, Dior, Rick, Dries and a bunch of other cool stuff.

DSM was closed and only reopens after I'm gone :c

I also ate some Rick Owens M&Ms, the legends were true.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Came back from France to 3 new Baracuta products from the bay, but I'm sending one back 'casue its in awful condition :mad:.

I showed my dad and he looked at me like I was insane haha.

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby yoyobeat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 pm

i made these tshirt designs as a result of random thoughts

if you have opinions or double denim cutoff thoughts on them please spout it

yoyobeat

Postby odradek » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 pm

like the first one, probably wouldn't buy but would wear if owned.

second one i think would look better with one eye, the asymmetry is offputting.

odradek

Postby bels » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 am

Could mirror the disability symbol in the other eye

bels
Yung Winona

Postby vgtbls » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 pm

dresses like Capaldi's Doctor

vgtbls

Postby station » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:06 pm

I've been sitting around thinking how cool it'd be if there was a brand that focused on exploring clothing throughout the world and throughout history. Basically, each season would move throughout a country/region exploring one point of its history in the f/w and another point of history in s/s. An example of this would be F/W would be exploring the Byzantine Empire and then S/S would explore the Roman Empire. The clothes would use prints, design ideas, and silhouettes from these clothes, but with a modern presentation to them. I think it'd be difficult since a lot of the design is so antique that it wouldn't function in modern clothing. Each season would be a balance between not being able to pick up the references and looking like a history reenactor. Anyway, it could be called something like 80 days in reference to 80 days around the world.

station

Postby MxmHrpr » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Meermin have implemented a new website and most importantly a .

Considering they've axed their longwings from their lineup, I'd love to see the possibility of making up a MTO group for some shell longwings for us Europeans who don't fancy Alden prices.

MxmHrpr

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:26 pm

I feel legitimately dirty whenever I reblog something from a tumblr that replaces the "a" in its name with "v"

mc-lunar

Postby maj » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Quadrophinia may have replaced away days as my favourite "angsty teen who doesn't know what he wants other than fashion and music but it doesn't matter because everything ends up shit" movie. 10/10 was so emotional. Whole look and feel of the film was exceptional and featured the same song as Maggy h's woman's runway which I still don't know the name of, Raeburn has also credited it to be a influence on him on reflection, missing puzzle piece to what I want to look and feel like.

maj

Postby Vaeltaja » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby diniro » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:21 am

How about this grailed.com site. Loving it already. Made an account today and put up 2 jackets and both sold within a few hours (I accepted very reasonable offers). What's the story behind it, and how are they staying afloat without charging a fee AND paying for your paypal fees?

diniro

Postby Vaeltaja » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 am

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby jrisk » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 am

yeah, seriously, arun is the best. grailed is what online fashion communities have needed for so long. I have no idea how he is able to cover the PayPal fees.

jrisk

Postby diniro » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 am

thanks for the answer, friends. I wonder how they resolve issues without a support team, but I guess it's not big enough yet to attract the scammers.

diniro

Postby maj » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:30 am

turns out it was one of the few songs that wasn't the who http://open.spotify.com/track/0yAgXjQYLLoj1zl5CV5VBE

maj

Postby Suquida » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 am

Suquida

Postby brlmski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am

I asked him when it came out. Paypal is covering them through some kind of partnership.

brlmski

Postby odradek » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 am

currying favor with the most capricious of online buyers: the clothes shopper. once paypal crushes the last bastion of 'paypal sucks' resistance, their dominion over online shopping is complete.

odradek

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 pm

what in hell ? i know GP was free and all but can they still use their music in an ad? have a hard time believing they'd approve that.

frogosaurus

Postby odradek » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 pm

my favorite part is that the idea that death grips were so edgy and out there and weird and crazy has been smashed by the fact that they were literally making music for commercials

odradek

PreviousNext

Return to Tags