[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby teck » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:26 pm

i've gone through some of it, and it seems straightforward enough: if ebay thinks theres a claim, they'll refund your money. you may just end up having to keep the jacket if theres no a return policy.

i would do the same for the apc thing. usually package services ive seen are for shipping international?

teck

Postby rublev » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:28 pm

The thing about is ebay is that is will always side with the buyer. I sold something to someone who refused to pay for tracked postage so i did it second class. The item 'never turned up', he opened a case, he won, i had to refund him. This happened a while ago so i've wised up with postage now... but yeah, if you don't receive your item as a buyer, or the item is not as shown, you will win the case. For me it didn't even matter that ebay could see the message correspondence between us where he insisted on a non tracked service. If he doesn't offer you a refund escalate the case. Do as much as you can NOW. Take pictures and send them to him, showing him the inconsistencies etc.

Regarding the jeans - like i said above, if they don't reach you, he'll have to refund you.

Sellers can sometimes get a bit of a raw deal.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby insted » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:40 pm

although the item was listed as "no returns", ebay says it is covered under money back guarantee.

i mean, if the seller didn't explicitly say "very clean" and "hardly worn" and avoid taking photos of the stained part of the garment, i don't know, yea i wouldn't have bought it lol. also feel he'll have a hard time justifying not mentioning the defects.

btw - not the jacket i have listed.

tempted to open up a dispute on the jeans, but have heard stories of packing services sometimes taking six weeks. thing is, if i can't track it, and have no idea when it's supposed to arrive, i usually don't buy it. i would have paid the extra couple dollars to just ship it 2-day. plus it's a domestic transaction. don't get it.

insted

Postby can- » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

literally found this on the street today

can-

Postby BobbyZamora » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Summer is approaching. How do you guys feel about sandals?

I am partial to these ones myself. Thoughts?

Supposedly they are made to order. With a turn-around of 96 hours, at least according to an

Never heard of them before but they look good.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby iamacyborg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm on the lookout for some black leather sandals as well actually, but those aren't to my tastes, I want something with a strap around the heel to keep them in place.

Something like this would be ideal for me.

iamacyborg

Postby can- » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:46 pm

margom soles finally invading womens RTW??

can-

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:55 pm

haven't they been on celine slip ons for a minute?

diemme and CP doing womens sneaks with it too

ramseames

Postby bels » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Toj wait is now 40 weeks. Sort of ridiculous. Feel like a bit of a dickhead ordering one quite honestly. It's got to be the least cool way to buy a leather jacket in the history of the garment.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:06 pm

What are you doing bela.

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby bels » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Talking to my mom and doing overhead press.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Thinking of doing some basic DIY for jeanshorts. Probably just going to get the H&M slim/skinny jeans, at least to experiment.

Think I ought to go above the knee, or a couple inches below?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby hunnish » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 pm

couple inches below the ankle would be acceptable

hunnish

Postby maj » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 pm

maj

Postby iamacyborg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:53 pm

That typo in the url...

iamacyborg

Postby SCATHINGSOCIALCRITICISM » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

is there a place where i can get one blank black 5 panel hat that is about supreme quality? it can be pretty much any material provided its relatively well constructed.

SCATHINGSOCIALCRITICISM

Postby yourdad » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:15 pm

I was gonna wear sneakers out tonight so I wore ankle socks. I ended up switching to boots last second but not my socks. Now my socks keep slipping off and now I'm hating my inability to make a decision.

yourdad

Postby hamburgerlady » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am

hamburgerlady

Postby ramseames » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:33 am

ramseames

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 am

been watching a lot of seinfeld recently. i need a brown suede bomber

JonjoShelvey

Postby smiles » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 pm

got a chance to check out the new raf adidas this afternoon. the plain ones with the stripe down the middle are niiice. 3200hkd is no joke though, god damn.

the ones with all the straps and bucket handle thing were a bit weird. flimsy feeling. the other models should come in next week or so.

Also re: Camper sandals. They look great in person and Rublev should totally consider them (not encouraging copping for its own sake but just if its something on your radar I can vouch for it).

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby rublev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Aaahh that's good thank you. Are they clumpy or what? It's really hard to figure out from the photos and i can't find any fit pics with them on the net. The page is still open and i keep flicking back to look at them... so i'm hoping to get them soon.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby iamacyborg » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:04 pm

All this talk about slipons just reminded me of these Fred Perry ones.

Everyone at school was wearing them about 8 years ago.

iamacyborg

Postby sidewalk » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Where do you get camper sandals from? Will I have to import?

sidewalk

Postby rublev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

You can buy them from the Camper website.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby ptozzi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:30 pm

ptozzi

Postby jrisk » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

oh snap! those are great. I really really want the retro-x cardigan in tan or graphite.

jrisk

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

It looks like Bobbin and Katy are holding out on us

http://www.storymfg.com/time-jacket-update-1/

Stingray Sam

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:22 am

not if ur on their exclusive members only snapchat

JonjoShelvey

Postby silvaeri » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:23 pm

i'm so ready for it to be spring, but minnesota seems to not want to let go of winter. i haven't had any real variety in my clothing in months now. it's all been the same levi commuters / other waterproof pants and random base layers + sweatshirt + heavy jacket or shell because bike commuting in the winter is all about staying warm and dry and function over aesthetic (at least until I can afford nice technical pieces etc). bah, so sick of winter.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

PreviousNext

Return to Tags