[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion thoughts

Postby tomsfood » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:39 pm

in accordance with time honored tradition, i have spilled coffee on my brand new white shirt

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby gustavobradley » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:34 pm

there's a sweater i want on grailed that's perfect in every way except the bottom is like an inch too wide for me

curse being a drop 10

https://instagram.com/deadlvng // haelegen.tumblr.com
gustavobradley

Postby ptozzi » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Someone should start a brand where every season is it's own capsule wardrobe

ptozzi

Postby trasparenti » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:00 am

I walked by a little store today and the only demarcation was a little placard and the hours they're open but I saw a cool fuckin parka inside so I went to have a look and saw a row of what I thought were Guidis (turned out to be Marsells) and a bunch of Taichi Murakami. I wound up having tea with the owner and his pups. Super super nice guy, he's the guy who sources and dyes fabric for Maurizio Amadei and used to work for Carpe Diem. His store is one of the only stores in Japan to sell Geoffrey B. Small and MA+. We talked about Japan and clothes and he invited me to the factory where he gets his fabric. Apparently it's the same factory that Comme, Yohji, Issey, etc. got their fabric from back in the day and the factory still has some samples from Comme's first season so I'm kind of incredibly excited. Pics of the store and dogs comin up on my blog in a lil bit.

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby oucho » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:18 am

All brown is the new all grey.

oucho

Postby bels » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:09 pm

I was born all brown.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm

odradek

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:41 am

if you are on a fashion board and you find yourself using the word "signifier" you've probably spent too much time on that fashion board and should go outside

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Suquida » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:08 am

Wait I don't get it what does the word signifier have to do with anything

Suquida

Postby can- » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 am

can-

Postby Ques » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:27 am

i just had my photo taken for a shanghai street style blog. was so confused and bewildered that i forgot to ask for a link. but if you see someone in a dallas cowboys' sweatshirt its me

Ques

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Last edited by CheerUpBrokeBoy on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ramseames » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Fuuma is right though

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:37 pm

hey guys

people are commenting on my half coherent thoughts in a way i don't like

i'm going to now talk about how we really just talk about the same banal things on a fashion forum

guys

ramdomthought

Postby shyan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:59 pm

shyan

Postby rjbman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:49 pm

have you considered the chance that you're a character in a forthcoming William Gibson novel?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby eufemism » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

roomate made fun of me because I only have black clothes in my closet

told him I'm never rocking white I'm like a racist

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby nick » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:45 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby earthonator » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 pm

I'd be so content wearing LL Bean and Lands End for life

Last edited by earthonator on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
earthonator

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 pm

has this been posted yet? for those that haven't seen

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby YoungCanoeist » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:17 am

I have recently ventured into the world of casual suspenders and it is truly a marvelous, magnificent world. They are far superior to belts in functionality and feel. You all should get some.

YoungCanoeist

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:38 am

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Julio » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:37 am

re: suspenders
if you look like this then maybe it's okay

Julio

Postby Morlin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:18 pm

it's funny how mainstream fashion has no value of 'effortlessness' now isn't it? In the early 2000s I heard that word tossed around everywhere, especially in women's fashion, showing that 'throwing together' an outfit was really better than obsessively coordinating something. but now all the current trends really value conscious decision. be calculated and carefully curate a french wardrobe. consciously integrate historical workwear into how you dress. know your colors. be conscious of how your clothes are made -- with a certain indigo dye that only j crew knows about, with fair labor, with an interesting texture -- and buy accordingly. love or hate slp it's a conscious curation of a historically defined style. the organized man is expected to use a scientific reasoning to build a uniform now more than ever. I don't think it's bad, but I think the shift in philosophy has been pretty tangible over the past 10 years or so

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby brlmski » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:50 pm

brlmski

Postby meatjacket » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:48 am

Man its so secretly exciting to wear nail polish. It feels really cool and its not even a big deal but i love to see a little splash (literally) of color on my hands. I see the appeal now!

meatjacket

Postby noodles » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 am

Didn't know where to put this but I thought it was cool

noodles

Postby freddy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:22 am

DAE hate it when you already dropped dough on mediocre pieces for the month, and then your grail is available for sale which you could have bought instead!?!

freddy

Postby maj » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:06 am

maj

Postby bels » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Ben wants me to write the post skate manifesto. Can someone elucidate me on post-skate? Is that when you're a dad and you stick a supreme sticker on the pram and buy the kid a superfood salad and expect him to feed it to himself whilst you check your phone?

bels
Yung Winona

PreviousNext

Return to Tags