[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby sensodyne » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 am

Are birckentstockts comfortable for people with non fat feet?

sensodyne

Postby kcajgnifnif » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:07 am

Just got my package from Patrik Ervell's webstore, really nicely packaged in tissue with a ribbon. I like it when stores package things nicely.

kcajgnifnif

Postby nick » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 am

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby paf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 am

I ordered a bracelet from matchesfashion and it came in a big box and inside was a slightly smaller marble print box with a magnetic closure, and inside that was bunch of tissue paper and a little velvet drawstring pouch with finally the bracelet inside.

paf

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:31 pm

anyone have any tips for shopping on y!jp? as internet-savvy as I consider myself I still find myself completely overwhelmed and lost every time I go on there

harmsalmon

Postby birdman caw » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Having Chrome for auto-translate is helpful. I use from-japan to proxy. Brad from SF/harajuju wrote up a pretty good guide.

birdman caw

Postby birdman caw » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm

also it's really helpful to figure out what the translations for brand names are, since some pieces are only listed under the translated names

birdman caw

Postby bels » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Pound is at a 5 year high to the yen. Is it time to start taking punts on cheapie bargs?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Doesn't make sense majjj. Shipping and import tax will be lower because the shipping is charged in yens and the import tax will be a percentage of the items total value, which will have been set in yens.

Still expensive probably though sure.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Mad bargs to be had from the japans, should get on that. So should I.

Syeknom

Postby bels » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Not such a barg when you sized it wrong because the "Sink until end of tube" measurement is given in cm and you have to resell it on grailed to an apathetic crowd.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:51 pm

British retailers don't even list the sink until end of tube measurement! Awful

Syeknom

Postby exprof » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Idk, shipping from japan honestly costs less than shipping from within canada/us for me... o_o

exprof

Postby Blastoise » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Kind of want to sew a button on one of my scarves to make something similar to the Nonnative wanderer cape:

Thoughts on wearing them as a top layer? I'm feeling it.

Blastoise

Postby exprof » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

I made one a while back! Also instead of a button you can just use an oversized saftey pin or some other cool pin. 8)

exprof

Postby Blastoise » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Sweet. I suppose that might be better because it isn't as permanent. Although I think it might be cool to cut a few small slits and run leather or suede lace through it.

Blastoise

Postby deadkitty » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 pm

deadkitty

Postby yourdad » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:36 am

yourdad

Postby rublev » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am

Hate seeing something i bought in the sale that i've not worn much now reduced even FURTHER :(

oops

rublev
Political Editor

Postby thomaspaine » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 am

thomaspaine

Postby maj » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 am

waiting months seeing stuff on the runway, having it leaked through product shots and drip fed into your brain via social media only to find out the piece you wanted never made production is honestly the worst feeling a victim can experience.

maj

Postby Yoder » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Found a better price on an item somewhere else only to find out after ordering that return shipping from the first retailer is 30 bucks so you've only saved pennies #madsalebargprobs

Yoder

Postby BigDumbWhale » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 am

Dickies styling on amazon is pretty fierce.

BigDumbWhale

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:52 am

nothin like that period of time between the day after you get your paycheck and blow all of it on clothes and the 5-7 days it takes for them to get to you

harmsalmon

Postby smiles » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 am

apparently you can dye things purple with basil?? definitely would like to try

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 am

stappard_

Postby pips » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:26 am

I did an inventory of my tops (or stuff I can wear as tops) and saw I own way too many basics and not enough "interesting" ones. Gray shirts are a particular weakness... but to be honest they're mostly what I wear on a regular day so I guess that's great? Not to mention I have two yards of heather gray organic cotton jersey sitting around, just waiting to be made into even more shirts.

Cant help it though, the right shade of gray can be such a flattering and versatile color.

pips

Postby bels » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 am

Never apologise for having a wardrobe filled with boring neutral shade tshirts.

It's the rest of the world who don't understand.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eufemism » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:45 am

Had a dream that there was a levis x clarks collab. There were denim wallabees that looked
awesome. Thankfully they weren't those new wallabees runs i believe they're called

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby breakadawn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 am

starting to wear more browns and earth tones and idk why I didn't do this before

breakadawn

PreviousNext

Return to Tags