[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - boh-dee for your baw-dee

boh-dee for your baw-dee

Clothes

boh-dee for your baw-dee

Postby vice » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 am

surprised to not see any [emily adams] bode talk on care tags. i'm pretty sure i found out about her on the instagram explore tab but i'm enthralled.

the pieces are primarily made from vintage textiles with varying original functions. (tea towels, table cloths, quilts, curtains, etc.) they are usually one or few-of-a-kind as a result of this crate-digging approach. some pieces are hand made with contemporary fabrics in india.

obviously the pieces and fabrics themselves are unique because of the low amount made, but i'm really impressed at how fresh all of the garments look. her approach really reminds me of needles rebuilds, but with a more satisfying execution. i think she has a great handle on arranging the fabrics in interesting and tasteful ways.

i'm already a huge fan and am excited to see what more is to come in the future.

i could go on for a while but i'll let the pic dump do the talking

vice

Re: boh-dee for your baw-dee

Postby bels » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:21 am

Where did you buy the stuff? Off Instagram?
I like the cut on stone of the trousers

bels
Yung Winona

Re: boh-dee for your baw-dee

Postby Julio » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm

i was looking at tres bien's selection the other day. unfamiliar to me but really good stuff, quite like the patchwork and quilted things. lace bowling shirt is great too

Julio

Return to Tags