[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hair

Hair

Clothes

Re: Hair

Postby rjbman » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm

way short on sides then like 3ish inches and spike that shit

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby balloons » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:32 am

I got my hair cut recently

weird, vaguely hair related q: do any of you guys do anything to / have anything done to your eyebrows? one of my eyebrows has like, a rebellious part of the end of it (closest to the middle, right side in this pic) that sort of tufts out. it doesn't look that bad in this pic but it annoys me otherwise and I'm not sure what I should do about it, if anything

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby balloons » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:40 am

, worried they'll be noticeably asymmetrical or something

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:42 am

nah as long as you do it slowly you'll be fine. just take them out one at a time and check how things look after each one. if you have a mirror with some level of magnification that would be ideal.

ramseames

Postby exprof » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 am

@balloons you gotta only pluck the part near the bridge of your nose like so:

and to trim the sticky uppy part

exprof

Postby bels » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 am

Do it after you take a shower.

I do it sometimes but I honestly don't really mind having vaguely asymmetric/mono eyebrows that much.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 am

Fuck tweezing

I get my eyebrows waxed because I have super bushy Latino brows and I DO mind having monobrow. Fuck monobrow.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby bels » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Monobrows are pretty cool imo.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bueno » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Any tips for cutting your own hair?
My hair grows pretty quickly and I don't really want to be in and out of a hairdressers every few weeks for money reasons...

Hair is not too long right now (a tiny bit shorter than balloons' hair in that pic above) but i want to keep it about a cm or two less on the top.Sides and back i should be able to handle with an electric trimmer.

bueno

Postby rjbman » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Tips on keeping your hair out of your face? Really getting annoying.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby nick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby sensodyne » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

comb (or dont comb) as you blow dry away from face

sensodyne

Postby bueno » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 am

I cut my own hair today and i'm very happy with how it turned out. Took a while (almost an hour i think) and doing the back was a bit tricky but it's my fave hair cut in a while and i didn't have to pay for it. :woop:

bueno

Postby bueno » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

sorry should have included pics in the first post! ()

Probably took about 2cm off the top and less off the sides as they were already shorter.

It's nothing too special but i think this is the sort of length that works best for me.

bueno

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:23 pm

having an especially good hair day so figured I'd post (from my lang class)

harmsalmon

Postby soundclip989 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 am

Haircut the other day. The top isn't long enough, but it is at that annoying length where I can't keep it out of my face.

soundclip989

Postby yourdad » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:51 pm

just got a haircut as well. this is the shortest i usually go but i still sometimes think it's too short. short hair definitely takes more work to style.

yourdad

Postby FeministFatal » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:44 pm

dramatic side shot
Finally went and got the undercut type thing done. Took sparky's advice (thanks!!) and brought in a pic of kate lanphear. I am having so much fun with all the stuff i can do with it. and when I part it down the middle you can't tell that the sides and back are shaved.
My dad enjoyed telling me I look like a little boy. I told him if I spent my whole life trying to be as traditionally attractive as possible my life would be very boring.

FeministFatal

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Cannot believe the amount of eyebrow shaping, plucking and waxing you dudes do. Mine are probably eleventyhundred times bigger than yours.

To each his own and all that, through I think its immediately obvious if a man shapes his eyebrows. I think I had a go when I was 16 and hated it.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby sidewalk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Depends what you do/if you know what you're doing. I pluck stray hairs and a bit above/below my arch leading to the edges. Doesn't look unnatural because I don't try and change the shape or maximize it, thus it retains my natural shape.

sidewalk

Postby hmwut » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:16 pm

in the market for new hair product/s. thick as hell, v unruly italian hair that i'm growing out like my boy daario

any recommendations? would like something to keep it in place..

hmwut

Postby swdst » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:01 pm

New cut yesterday. Slept without washing it out, still up this morning.

Pics in spoiler so as to not space out the thread.

swdst

Postby soundclip989 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Dude from droptokyo

soundclip989

Postby germinal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 pm

yohji

germinal
Garminlad

Postby RycePooding » Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 pm

uhhhh...

RycePooding

Postby odradek » Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am

good life advice, too

odradek

Postby Blastoise » Mon May 19, 2014 1:07 pm

Back needs a trim but I think we're finally passing the awkward mid-length. Starts to get a bit curlier at this length.

Going for this:

rep: wow oucho

Blastoise

Postby silvaeri » Mon May 19, 2014 10:28 pm

i'm like 90% sure I want to cut my hair now. Getting too sick of having it long and it just getting curlier as it gets longer. Need some flintstone for medium length cuts/hairstyles. Not a fan of short stuff like undercuts or whatever.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby Blastoise » Tue May 20, 2014 11:35 am

I would say keep it. But what kind of medium length are we talking about? Shorter medium length or longer? This has sort of been my progression:

Blastoise

Postby silvaeri » Tue May 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Probably like this short at the shortest. That was how long it was like last 4th of July. Not sure if I want to go that short. Might just go into my hair stylist and say do whatever you want just don't cut it shorter than this. I just don't want to end up with super short sides and top.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

PreviousNext

Return to Tags