[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hair

Hair

Clothes

Re: Hair

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 am

For (love)

Progression pics:

Unfortunately in all the pictures where it was super long its in a pony tail because it was at school so you cant really see it, so pictures start from just after I got about a third cut off the summer before uni

Progression:

Freshers week of uni - it was dress up...

I got it cut during the christmas holidays cause I was sick of guys coming up to me from behind and touching it/trying to grind on me/calling me jesus/calling me the guy from made in chelsea

It stayed that length until I finally decided that it would be ok if I cut my hair (I hadn't had it short for nearly 9 years at this point, it was pretty much my identity)

got it cut 2 months ago like this:

and i like it a lot. I can hear and stuff now. Its nice.

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Thu May 22, 2014 8:39 am

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby thatbiglake » Wed May 28, 2014 12:19 am

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby Blastoise » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Making progress.

Blastoise

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:20 pm

I only really love my undercut half an hour after sweating my heart out. Thinking about getting some better hold than my grocery store hair wax, and definitely trying out a cheap hair dryer asap, since I had the same results with my hair using a hostel hair dryer in Berkeley.

popcorn

Postby rjbman » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Current hair

Really kind of like where it's at now, but gonna keep growing it out to see what I can do with it.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby exprof » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Desperately need a side part

exprof

Postby prawnzee » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:07 pm

you can do stuff with it already, koo koo
don't tell me that's a chinstrap tho, where's your stache?!

prawnzee

Postby silvaeri » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Forgot to post these a bit ago, i know i was talking with a few of you about cutting my hair. this is what it ended up as, pretty happy with it tbh.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby rjbman » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 pm

rjbman

Postby JewTurk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 pm

My hair is getting a lot curlier the more I grow it out,sadly the parts where my hair comes out around my work uniform hat are getting much curlier and it usually stays that way unless it goes through 2-3 days of no work...

Does/would coconut oil help growth or just the health of my hair?

JewTurk

Postby silvaeri » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:20 am

- Sounds like how my hair is. Never really figured out a solution for it but going no-poo (and just conditioning) seemed to help along with taking Biotin (Vitamin B7) which I don't know if it has any true scientific basis but it seemed to help the health and growing of my hair so I'd recommend it. It's pretty cheap for a big bottle of it.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby yourdad » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 am

keep the middle part. it's going to look glorious once you grow it out a few more inches

yourdad

Postby JewTurk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 am

Have any of you guys ever naturally lightened your hair? Little remedies like bananas and honey mixed up then you put it in your hair and let it sit for an hour then wash it out.

I just think my all black hair is super boring right now.

About 6 months of growing it out now too, going for the bun and if it doesn't work I'll just go back to my basic 2 cut on the sides then letting the top grow a bit.

JewTurk

Postby pips » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 am

@rjbman You look like a 90s teen actor. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.

If I'm going to believe the stuff I read the middle part is going to be the next big hair trend due to the strong 90s resurgence we're seeing in fashion, both for men and women. Curtain hair as they call for guys, like Leo in his prime.

I grew out out my bangs and wear my hair parted in the middle now which I feel a little conflicted about because I last did that in high school until my friends forced me to a side part in my last year because middle parts are for squares apparently.

In a month or so I'll probably chop my hair off in a chin length bob. I'm just waiting for a little more growth so my bangs (or what used to be my bangs) would be at the perfect length.

pips

Postby agvs » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 am

I'm at a crossroads with my hair. It looks awkward some days. I either push through until it's longer which was my original goal or I do a perma-topknot and shave the sides. Holding steady for now.

agvs

Postby blankinput » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 am

2014 aka "Can't get away with 2012 haircut at current job; would risk being laughed out otherwise."

blankinput

Postby oldtrailmix » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 pm

pretty happy w how my pomp turned out. not sure if my style really matches but i mean

oldtrailmix

Postby missrowan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:09 pm

my cut is a total disaster right now because I'm waiting for it to grow out, but I recently lightened it since a friend of mine likes to mess around with haircolour so I usually end up being his guinea pig when I'm back in town. it's kind of fun, makes me feel a little like cruella deville.

ImageImage

missrowan

Postby chilljin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Curls are back. Making myself a promise not to just cut them off again.

Also probably the youngest-looking photo of me i've took in forever

chilljin

Postby Indieguy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Kind of messy hitler jügend. Growing the sideburns back out. Also I can't look normal in photos.

Indieguy

Postby bels » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 am

I got another shit haircut honestly I can't take it anymore I can't deal with these shit haircuts it's going to take months to grow back. I wish I didn't care about how I looked. Caring about how you look will always bite you in the ass in the end.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:07 pm

join me in the NOCUTNOCUTNOCUTNOCUT club.

rjbman

Postby umbreyonce » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Hair is getting so long that I need to utilize awkward angles to photograph it in its entirety.

I cut it to near shoulder-length last summer but it grew back pretty quickly. Every time I toy with another short cut or dying it a dark color someone tells me not to, but natural color & super long can get very boring...

umbreyonce

Postby exprof » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 pm

I know how you feel umbreyonce, I always feel so undecided w/r/t hair that I just end up not cutting it... lol

exprof

Postby balloons » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 pm

bedhead

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby exprof » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:46 pm

yup, my hair is just naturally gravy, tbh though the best waves i've seen have been done by parting your hair into two french braids while wet and sleeping on it 8)

exprof

Postby JewTurk » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:23 pm

This guy comes into work pretty often and he's probably in his mid 20s but he has gray hair and fuck it looks great.

JewTurk

Postby sidewalk » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 pm

polo

Last edited by sidewalk on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidewalk

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Best hair I've had in a long time + "thousand-yard" stare

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

PreviousNext

Return to Tags