[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hair

Hair

Clothes

Re: Hair

Postby rjbman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Update on my hair. First off the place I went to (my mom set it up) was absolutely incredible. Here's a pic:

The lady who cut my hair was really great, told her I was trying to grow it out and she knew what to do with it. Complimented me on my hair too ;). For the most part, the top got trimmed, the sides got cut down by about an inch, but she moved the part a little more up my head and left that longer side length. Pic:

I've noticed it laying flatter and I wonder why. Might have to change from the up and left that I've been doing for the past few months.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby hirokinakamura » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 am

How do I get hair like this

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 am

From the post your face thread.

I have no idea what to do with my hair. I try to do the twist-bun but it always feels quite loose.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

sometimes hat hair is best hair

RycePooding

Postby sknss » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Nice hair ryce.

Vaeltaja, how do you tie your hair? Do you use bobby pins/a hair tie/black magic?
also i've found that buns hold better the day after i shampoo

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby ramseames » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 pm

new icon for ryce

ramseames

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:03 pm

RycePooding

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Vaeltaja

Postby deadkitty » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

current hair

deadkitty

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Don't wash it for a while valetaja. it will get better, I promise

RycePooding

Postby jrisk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Does anyone else obsess about how their hair looks from the side and back? Like, I'll style it facing directly into the mirror and it'll look good/fine and then I catch my profile in between two mirrors and I feel as if it looks dumb and weird.

Maybe this is less a problem with my hair and more of being unfamilar with what I look like from any other angle than straight on.

jrisk

Postby yourdad » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm

yourdad

Postby seth83292 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 pm

wrt angles and such, I sometimes forget that I look like the flipped version of what I see in the mirror. Made me realize parts of my hair look much much different when flipped.

seth83292

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 am

Vaeltaja

Postby sknss » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:25 am

braids are easy, look up videos on youtube

Doing no poo with long hair is unmanageable imo, my scalp gets oily but the rest of my hair is dry is so i get massive tangles
Anyway, definitely try to wash it less often, every other day at least. your hair gets oily BECAUSE you wash it

sknss

Postby kewks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

I'm going to get my hair cut and coloured this Saturday. This will be my first hair appointment that isn't with the same hair stylist that I've been going to for like 3 years. She moved away to Amsterdam :(

right after my last haircut. potato ben quality...

anyways it definitely doesn't look that good anymore. my hair grows really fast and it's very thick so it looks flat most of the time. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it now but I'm definitely going to dye it back to the original colour (black/very dark brown) since my roots are showing.

kewks

Postby sensodyne » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm

yikes!

sensodyne

Postby bels » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:51 am

A powerful mane. Looking at old pictures of myself I think I want my old longer hair back. Current haircut makes me look too boring

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:15 am

My hair is horrendous at the moment. I'm not sure if I should just buzz it off or wear a hat until I have long enough hair, so I can make a top knot or something. My head shape is shit though so not many haircuts looks good on me. I have the same head shape as grimes except my chin is sticking a bit more out, so might just go with what she has :/

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby soundclip989 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

My hair always flattenes out because I don't feel like using product.

soundclip989

Postby ptozzi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 pm

ptozzi

Postby fechner » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Does anyone else get the urge to buzz all their hair off at 2 am?

fechner

Postby ramseames » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

ramseames

Postby kewks » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 am

schia, as promised, here is an after picture of my hair!

I'm pretty happy with it but the prices at the salon I went to were pretty steep.. how much do you guys usually pay for your haircuts? Obviously it's more for colouring and I'm used to paying more once in awhile but I definitely didn't expect it to be almost $200 for a cut and solid colour.. not sure if I'll be going back. I miss my old hairstylist :( she was more fun to talk to. It's weird being back to black now though since I haven't had my natural hair colour for a couple of years now. feels gothic

kewks

Postby hooplah » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 pm

i pay $10 for my hair cuts. toni & guy academy ftw. if you have any hairdressing schools (toni & guy, paul mitchell, etc) in your area, check them out.

it takes a bit longer for the cut cause it's a(n advanced) student cutting your hair, but i don't mind the time. also, a professor has to check their progress throughout the cut to make sure they don't mess up, so you're in good hands. better than going to some random salon and entrusting a stranger all by themselves, imo.

never had a bad cut there, have paid $300 for a horrible cut and color before.

hooplah

Postby oieoou » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:02 am

For all the dudes, and ladies, who have gone from very short hair to very long; how do you keep yourself from saying "fuck it all!" and cut it all off? Ive been trying to grow my hair out to about shoulder length for about two years now but I cant get myself to stay committed. Any advice you peeps have would be greatly appreciated.

oieoou

Postby sknss » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:48 am

i think the key to not getting tired of it is to actually cut your hair during the process. otherwise your hair grows out without any clear shape and you look dumb. tell the hairdresser that you want to grow your hair out and he'll know what to do.
sure it'll take longer but it's about the journey no the destination~

sknss

Postby yourdad » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:55 am

yourdad

Postby yourdad » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:33 am

i drunkenly thought i could cut own hair the other night. i usually trim it myself but i opted to cut more than usual that night. woke up with patchy hair so i had to rush and get a cut that morning before work in the afternoon. i haven't had hair this short in a long time

ImageImage

yourdad

Postby saveed_samir » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:47 am

ummmm

saveed_samir

PreviousNext

Return to Tags