[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hair

Hair

Clothes

Re: Hair

Postby nevergreen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:34 pm

shitty pic but i'm embracing the curls it feels good

nevergreen

Postby JewTurk » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Mine looks pretty bad right now with the bun, I like it just left alone but I figured I'd post the progress.

for reference

Not sure where to go with it from here, I know harry styles puts something in his hair to keep his bangs up 24/7, might try out some product. I've just been wearing a beanie or a hat all the time so I don't have to deal with the bangs. Its just a lot easier that way.

a la harry styles:

Ah well, I'll figure it out at some point. I'm happy I grew it out, kind of sad the bun isn't working out though. I just know I'm going to keep growing it for a bit to see what happens.

JewTurk

Postby INNIT » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:12 am

my solution to the bangs-in-face thing was to part my hair near the middle. that way if my bangs ever got super annoying I could tuck them behind my ears or w/e. it makes me squirm to think about putting gel/product in long hair (mb hairspray works better??? dunno). a lot of the time harry style's hair just looks straight up greasy and uncomfortable to me

when guys with short hair try to grow it out long they often do so without trimming it/giving it shape along the way which is why it grows in wonky. in the case of bangs, a lot of guys have way shorter hair in their bangs than they do on the sides/in the back, leaving them with this weird pseudo-mullet thing once everything has grown out. this often leads to the beanie-and-pray tactic which never works

also when guys have short hair they have all sorts of weird layers that dont look good once grown out. gotta cut out layers

let us all take a moment of silence for river phoenix, a hair legend

INNIT

Postby hmwut » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:53 am

my solution to bangs in face

hmwut

Postby hmwut » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:27 am

these days i apply a little coconut/tea tree oil & apple cider vinegar after a morning shower. hair looks, feels healthy and i am content.

hmwut

Postby sknss » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 am

If you try to grow out your hair without getting your hair cut, you're going to look bad because all your short hair layers will be all over the place. Just get a haircut you hippie (and tell your hairdresser you want to grow your hair long)

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby blocksphere » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:04 am

A year ago I impulsively got my hair cut so that it was shaved on one side with a big swoop on the other side. Growing it out was torturous (didn't help that my hair salon is far away and I was sometimes too lazy to go for trimming), and I griped about it constantly. Now it's nearing a respectable bob after many months of awful lopsided hair, and I'm supposed to go in just for a trim tomorrow, but after seeing all the haircuts in this thread, I kind of want to get the same weird haircut again and actually try keep it for a while.

Of course, someday I'll decide to grow it out and then have to repeat the awful process again.

Edit: To clarify, while I was growing it out, the hairdresser mostly cut the longer side, and did some wizardry to make the whole thing look not entirely terrible. But I was too scared to just cut off all my hair and make it symmetric ):

blocksphere

Postby popcorn » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:48 am

I got a more aggressive undercut than I'm used to. I feel like I should be more attractive for this - good flintstone to run.

I do a combover undercut (see pic), so I'm hoping hair wax will work for keeping the longest part out of my eye. : )

popcorn

Postby popcorn » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:04 pm

That picture is not me you silly geese :lol:, just an example

popcorn

Postby Whype » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Haven't gotten a cut in a few months. Suprisingly happy with how it's grown out.
Image (smiling)

Whype

Postby tomsfood » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 am

yves saint laurent had amazing hair (at least in this picture)

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby prawnzee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

I wasn't aware that I'm armenian!!

http://galleryhip.com/armenian-hairstyles.html

edit: oh yeah, my hair has changed a bit from that ;)

prawnzee

Postby meatjacket » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:31 pm

post ur face/hair whatever

still growing it but im really happy with it and i haven't really hit an awkward phase of it where i wanna cut it! (some days i will just throw on a hat tho)

Image Image

meatjacket

Postby nevergreen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 pm

nevergreen

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:15 am

Hair is getting pretty long now, now sure whether to keep growing it out or trim it

RomanEmpire

Postby bobo77 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 pm

bobo77

Postby missrowan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:21 pm

as mentioned in post, a friend at home is into cosmetology chemistry and likes to mess around with my hair when I'm home. here's an update on what happened to the dead cells stringing from my head:

before:

after:

hi the 2000s called and want their scene kid back

missrowan

Postby frogosaurus » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Desperately need to find my beard trimmer but pretty pleased with how my hair's been looking recently.

frogosaurus

Postby thephfactor » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 pm

got a new haircut today. been savin up hair for this one for a while.

Last edited by thephfactor on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thephfactor

Postby boy friend » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 pm

UPDATE

i shaved all of it

CHEERS
P
boy friend

Postby meatjacket » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:15 am

current hair goals

meatjacket

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 am

my "just-got-off-work" hair is always the best.

currently feel kind of directionless w it though, does anyone have any suggestions? honestly considering just trying out getting it buzzed

harmsalmon

Postby odradek » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 pm

don't hold back

odradek

Postby austo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

austo

Postby PrimePrime » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 pm

been doing the no-sides-or-back of hair thing for a little over a year. It's just so easy to maintain if you have a wife that will rebuzz it every other week.

Tho sometimes the wife gets a little too close

PrimePrime

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 pm

My hair at the moment. Rocking this or the 90's carter hairstyle. Still can't control all the small hairs sticking out everywhere.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby pk! » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 am

My hair finally feels as though it's gotten passed the awkward middle stage and despite the urges to cut it for the last few months I now feel very attached.
I'm very happy with it despite the weird emotionless face I caught suggests.

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby vgtbls » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Dior being better than everyone else

vgtbls

Postby sknss » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 pm

more pics bc that was too good

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby weqe » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 pm