[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hair

Hair

Clothes

Re: Hair

Postby bels » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 am

Do you always post fits on the internet newgale? Or do you sometimes just brows?

V strong hair cut/face/outfit synergy overall though

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 pm

back in the day i would have wild long hair as i thought it was cool and was in denial about how long it really was

when i started 'caring' i instantly thought the solution was to chop it all off

after the this summer i added some contrast to the top and side and had the 'shortbacksidesmasterace' cut.

as winter drew in i grew it out a lot and just gave up shaving

for this summer i'm feeling a cut like this, except with a shorter fringe but thinned out all over and the ability to flick it up and brush to the side.

all in all i like low maintenance cuts as i hate the way product feels in my hair.

maj

Postby sknss » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:15 pm

reposting this here for later bc i really like this haircut

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby rjbman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Been stealing my sisters' conditioner while on vacation, really helps a ton with the no poo thing. Anyone got suggestions for a good conditioner?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby hooplah » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:25 pm

so i got a really bad haircut. straight bangs, i always regret them but i always come back to them for some reason. now i'm kind of pushing them to the side and they look a little like audrey hepburn's bangs, short and spunky

it's crazy how a change in hair can affect your entire style. the guy who cut my hair fucked up the layers in the body of my hair too so i've been wearing it in a ponytail every day. now the proportions of my head/hair don't match the clothes i was wearing with my old haircut. oversized jackets look ten times bigger. drop shoulders make me look like the michelin man.

the general look of my face is different now so i find myself changing how i dress. i look like 45 years younger and my clothes are starting to trend that way too. i've had to slightly change the shape of my eye makeup because it was just too overwhelming with the bangs,

and it's so uncomfortable feeling like your outside jizz doesn't match your inside

hooplah

Postby prawnzee » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 am

WIP! WIP! WIP!

prawnzee

Postby hamburgerlady » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 pm

hamburgerlady

Postby rublev » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 pm

I feel like i'm having a hair crisis...and probably have been for maybe 2 years. My hair is weird and not really any type...sits in different ways. it used to go forward but then i started putting my hands through my hair a lot when i was stressed doing my dissertation all summer and it kinda started to get a quiff (pushed to one side) then my hair got longer and kinda got pushed back and over etc but i really don't think i suit this at all. But my hair is strong and sometimes a bit fuzzy depending on how it feels, not really the most malleable of hair. If you get me. I totally agree about what was said above about how a haircut can change your style..., i'm really feeling that jizz just now. I think because it don't really have a 'haircut'..., it just sits there, it's not doing much for me.

I don't think my face suits the pushed back over one side look, which lots of people have. Or even up in the air - i'm pale with really dark hair and it makes me look totally washed out. Anyway, my hair also doesn't seem to really want to go that way. I think i might suit like a buzz cut or whatever, but then again i think it might be AWFUL (i have a baby face), so yeah, i'm lost. Thinking i might go for a kind of fringe again..., top hair pushed forward straight, and short at the sides etc.

Maybe something like this:

I'd quite like something like this (Dana Lee lookbook), but my hair just won't sit for it :(

rublev
Political Editor

Postby omgimacarrot » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Really bored with my hair, especially the sides. I've had this cut for about two years and every time I try to grow out the sides, I give up and cut them myself.

omgimacarrot

Postby hunnish » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:49 pm

went to a mexican restaurant with some friends the other day and saw a teacher from high school. He came over to say hey and mentioned "you were the first person in school to have an undercut!"

glad i could leave such a legacy

hunnish

Postby Mippipopolous » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Hair. Think it's growing in fairly nicely as of now, very happy with the place I've been getting it cut. Thanks again for the recommendation, Tucker!

Mippipopolous

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Natural hair is black, currently my hair is dyed to a light ashy blonde. It some lights it looks like it has violet highlights. I'm halfway through growing out a pixie, it previously was buzzed and then I had it Mia Farrow's length in Rosemary's Baby, then an undercut.

sparkyoriental

Postby bhajz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:15 am

why can't u delete posts

Last edited by bhajz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhajz

Postby soundclip989 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Lol, can I top knot yet?

soundclip989

Postby McOdsen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

at a weird place with my hair. I do no poo, just spray coconut oil on in after I shower. If i don't wet my hair for days (like after backpacking or traveling), it looks its best but obvi smells bad. will do stuff like this which i like

but in daily life that isn't feasible. When it is long, occasionally i can get it to do something like this

but usually ends up looking like this

started cutting it shorter and i think i like it. trouble is, it looks like this for about three days until it looks shabby again, don't really know what to do. any advice? don't really know what to do with the curls u know. sorry for shitty pics, just had these on iphoto already

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby hamburgerlady » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:25 pm

hamburgerlady

Postby Huey » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 pm

This was a while ago right after I got it cut.

We're all just like snakes in the grass
Huey

Postby chilljin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 pm

had a chop.

used to look like this

chilljin

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm

products that I have found to be awesome for medium length short hair (idk how else to describe my hair length, I posted a couple pictures above)

american crew fiber - this is great for keeping hair in place or having any kind of "style". there is almost no shine and the scent doesn't linger. also adds great texture to the hair. i've also tried the forming cream from the same line and it's better if you want a medium amount of shine. however, if you wear fragrance i wouldn't recommend the forming cream because it's heavily scented.

batiste - this is a dry shampoo. if you don't wash your hair very often (i don't because i dye it and want to keep the color) this is great. it also adds an incredible amount of volume. i use the one for blonde hair which smells very pleasantly of artificial vanilla.

i think i'm done dying my hair. for my next appointment i think i'm going back to my natural dark hair. having blonde hair is kinda weird against my warm skin, makes my face look almost cool toned/blue based.

sparkyoriental

Postby bueno » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm

basically what it looks like most days.

bueno

Postby FeministFatal » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm

I've never had really short hair and I want a statement haircut that isn't cool just because it's short hair on a girl, but is actually cool. I also want something that can be edgy but also professional. I am thinking an undercut. However surprisingly I am having a hard time finding good examples of what I actually want (self-evident by kelly osborne example), and I have no idea if it would work on me. Anybody know of some good examples? Tips for how to make it work with my face shape? Any help would be appreciated, the shortest my hair has ever been is chin length.

muh face

FeministFatal

Postby smiles » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:59 pm

What do? Let it keep going?

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 pm

I never really know what to do with my hair since I don't like normal ponytails and I'm stupidly bad with buns.

Lately, I've been playing around with this style though:

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby WussWayne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 am

I generally have no idea what to do with my hair other than letting it grow and picking it.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby saniityhd » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 am

Anyone know any good haircuts for someone with non-curly, middle-parted hair?

http://www.grailed.com/users/18-ruben/wardrobe - in desperate need to get these items sold. Bedwin, Stone Island, COS etc
saniityhd

Postby agvs » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 am

Getting close to the longest I've ever had it. Looks way better this time around though since I had no idea how to take care of my hair last time and it looked like a 70s cut.

agvs

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Out of curiosity, why is this thread in Tags and not Care like the skincare thread?

Also, actual content - I'm not sure how I should feel that my biggest hair flintstone right now comes from hentai, but I really like this. :???:

UnwashedMolasses

Postby deadkitty » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 pm

deadkitty

Postby agvs » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:05 pm

agvs

Postby Dobwin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Just got a haircut yesterday. Usually pushed to the side, the right side is a bit more unkempt than usual today.

Dobwin

PreviousNext

Return to Tags