[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Eyewear

Eyewear

Clothes

Re: Eyewear

Postby mahi-mahi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:19 pm

I need advice for glasses: https://imgur.com/a/PShi3
what should i get?

mahi-mahi

Postby mahi-mahi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Sknss i only have one pair of glasses I was hungover yesterday and I thought to myself I need new glasses cuz I'm ugly

mahi-mahi

Postby weqe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:41 pm

vintage shuron ful-vue gold filled frames from ebay!

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby WussWayne » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:53 am

The only pair of glasses that actually make you cooler when they slip down your nose.

Thanks Zenni Optical

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby g2x222 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:23 am

I finally picked up some new frames today after repeatedly stopping by this shop in Tokyo for the past month, and I'm super psyched to get lenses put in when I get back home. I was told the arms are inspired by old french cutlery. The shop was also able to have some custom clip-ons made, and they match super well

g2x222

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 pm

i swear every single glasses-wearing celebrity/public figure has started wearing tom ford glasses is the last year or so, i can't be the only person who notices this

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby IAustin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 am

Raybans are good. I don't like any other glasses.

IAustin

Postby zevolution » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:31 pm

If I were to want to get into some old-school or out-of-production frames, and buy them on Ebay, how would I get lenses made? This seems like a simple question but it's one that has confused me forever!

edit: you're all very helpful, thanks!

zevolution

Postby Copeland » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Thanks, went with Lafonts.

Copeland

Postby fncbear » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 am

I am confused between that I have circle shaped face or oval shaped face

fncbear

Postby Imfake » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Thoughts on Jacques Marif Mage? Seems damn overpriced and most everyone that I have seen wear them, can't pull them off. Doesn't help that they're older and pair them with clothes that don't exude the same level of "coolness" the glasses do.

Imfake

Previous

Return to Tags