[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Makeup

Makeup

Clothes

Re: Makeup

Postby hooplah » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:22 pm

hooplah

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 pm

the zero + maria cornejo f/w 2015 runway makeup was insanely good.

i love that every model has a different arrangements of black strokes/blots around their eyes. it makes me think of beauty through imperfection—the marks tug everyone's faces to be asymmetrical but still terribly striking and intriguing. a friend of mine also made the note that they're reminiscent of shadows from harsh/unexpected lighting. the makeup really changes the dimensionality and personality of each model's face, and it was so much fun to go through the runway show and see all the different makeup looks. i love that the makeup became part of the aesthetic narrative.

(edit) , you are a hero for adding imgur album functionality. makes it so much easier/better to post a bunch of stuff! thanks~

schiaparelli

Postby hooplah » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm

simone rocha

hooplah

Postby vgtbls » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm

http://www.muji.us/store/limited-time-v ... awers.html

Just got pinged that Muji put their acrylic cases on "Limited Time Value". Stock up, hoarders!

vgtbls

Postby missrowan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 pm

look i'm trying to be a trendsetter and start waywt face/eye (?) editions

here are some things that have happened to my eyeballs lately:

been stuck in a rut lately so now i'm just trying a bunch of new stuff

missrowan

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Cosmetology school friend decided to have a drunk practice on me.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby Syeknom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Syeknom

Postby WussWayne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:42 am

meh the series is probably bullshit

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:45 pm

rn i am all about flat/large washes of color over the eyes. here are two very nice uses of a delicate pink!

schiaparelli

Postby missrowan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:07 pm

here have some more weird pictures of my eyes and what i've done to them recently

doesn't it just seem like i'm staring into your soul on that first one

missrowan

Postby huhuslum » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:38 pm

The NeverEnding story

huhuslum

Postby oucho » Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 pm

I've been experimenting with some very subtle male makeup

oucho

Postby Rosenrot » Mon May 04, 2015 1:03 am

Rosenrot

Postby schiaparelli » Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 pm

so there's this UK brand, . have come across their stuff on NJAL before but i wasn't terribly fascinated at the time. however, one of my favorite bloggers, , has some backstage shots of their s/s 2015 show with amazingly cool makeup!

stark, "natural" faces with fluoro-bright lashes (and matching nails!). feels super modern and poppy. i think i like the pink lashes best, bc it has this surreal fashion-but-pinkeye-look to it.

(edit) one-line review of the actual show: "clothes look a bit gross, like good ideas hanging limply off the fabric"

schiaparelli

Postby blanket » Sat May 09, 2015 10:44 am

blanket

Postby Syeknom » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

Syeknom

Postby Syeknom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Syeknom

Postby titkitten » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:04 pm

recently i've been trying to learn how to use colour on non-eye parts of my face. i am pleased to report that i have an accidentally blue ear.
happy fourth everyone! stay safe (love)

titkitten

Previous

Return to Tags