[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Shorts

Shorts

Clothes

Shorts

Postby ptozzi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:18 am

Cav Empt

I need these.

ptozzi

Re: Shorts

Postby Whype » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 am

New SNS look gr8

Whype

Postby ramseames » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 am

Kinda want these but I really don't need another pair of wm cargos

ramseames

Postby McOdsen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Was ordering these Trove shorts off rak for my birthday but then they sold :(((((

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby hharrissonn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:59 pm

White Mountaineering

my grail shorts

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby quad » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

i love EG shorts, very close to getting the patchwork pair for 110$. Image Image Image

quad

Postby sknss » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:21 pm

it'd be great if you could post more than just a product shot
tell us why you like those shorts etc

text>pics

thank you

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby teck » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:34 pm

im a big fan of Patagonia shorts. i have a pair of the 5'' baggies:

http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/men ... ?p=58032-0

i find they've got a good boxiness to them that is kinda Alexander Wang-like, and they're quite functional. Good with a big ass tee and some sneaks.

I'm thinking about getting these Patagonia strider shorts, which are a trail running short:

http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/men ... ?p=58032-0

i legit do have to get new running shorts, and im hoping i can have shorts that play double duty.

teck

Postby sensodyne » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 pm

This summers soloist

as long as they're not too slim. nice dangly drawstrings, huge pockets, snap closures.

most likely not made in big sizes so on the hunt for something similar for this summer.

sensodyne

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 am

These shorts fit great, short shoe synergy very strong
interesting front pockets
I'm partial to Carpenter shorts
Own to pairs of the nylon version and I love them. Think I'd prefer the ruggedness of the nylon cotton though
perfect fit

I'm gonna miss shorts weather. My favorite time of year for clothes is the end of summer. Shorts and jackets (love) Tempted to try out the shorts and leggings look but I know I can't pull it off

BIGBEE

Postby australia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 am

I like shorts.

australia

Postby popcorn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:43 am

Let's see some people wearing shorts
((I'm a short-shorts guy))

varying levels of dress:

hey

popcorn

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 am

frogosaurus

Postby weqe » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 pm

feat. women''s spandex

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby starfox64 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm

I always liked outlier shorts fwiw

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Took me a bit to find pics of these shorts with me not wearing them...these are from wire.artist, previously of SZ.

Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme 100% ramie shorts. They have something like a 15" rise and 30" outseam. Cotton pockets + drawstring, and probably horn button fly. Most likely one size.

I got these shorts this summer and promptly added a liner because I couldn't handle the sheer, delicate, woven fabric by itself. This really stiffened and gave structure to the shorts, as seen by this cropped image of me wearing them:

A mistake? Maybe. They look pretty cool with no structure, but they're more wearable like this IMO. At least I'm not afraid of showing too much skin (no, not all my boxers are black).

Fabric is cool, but it rips and wears out easily. I've had it darned by a tailor in a number of spots and I've taken to patching the holes myself while at university. It doesn't help that I wear them hard and my keys are sharp.

Realistically, if these were tighter, they'd probably be considered cropped pants.

I love these shorts. During summer, I love wearing long, loose clothes. These are super breathable, even with the liner. They go swish-swish when I walk and the combination of my gait and the fabric structure makes the shorts always move a little bit behind me, sort of like an after image.

The pockets are fairly large. I can hold my keys (2 tags, 4 keys, and a big kubotan) and a wallet pretty comfortably.

The shorts themselves are pretty ridiculous. The shorts have gotten compliments and strange looks. Unfortunately, I don't see them lasting very long.

I live in California during summer and part of winter and Ohio the rest of the year. Highs of 110F and low of... eh... -10F? I wear them whenever it's dry and above 50F or so. I could theoretically wear them when it's colder but my calves get too cold around 30-40. I've probably worn them in the rain.

Last edited by Vaeltaja on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby Capt » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:47 pm

@Vaeltaja do you mind saying what climate you're in? I'd really like play with more yohji in the summer, but it gets so damn hot here.

Capt

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:47 pm

tuki big shorts

BIGBEE

Postby popcorn » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 pm

My thing for shorts is finding shorts that are comfy and easy to wear then getting me mum to hem them to a 6.5" inseam.

It's gonna be very interesting this summer when my newfound interest in shirts that end at the upper thigh collides with my continuing interest in shorts that end at the mid-thigh, resulting in about 3 inches of visible shorts.

popcorn

Return to Tags