[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Loans

Loans

Clothes

Re: Foreign exchange program

Postby soko » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Not exactly a rare or super unique piece, but I got a german army jacket from the mid 90s a while back. It would fit a medium/large, but I'm giving it away indefinitely so feel free to cannibalize it and use the fabric for something else if you want. Shipping is expensive from Canada, so if you're in the country thats even better.
Front
Back
Also have a pointer chorecoat in xs but idk who'd want that

soko

Postby stappard_ » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Yo have you found a new home for the jacket yet

ace! :sweg:

stappard_

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:04 pm

tbt to when maj's shirt was holidaying with me

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby alby » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:44 am

Yo, hope this is still a thing.

I have no idea how to wear the EG shirt that Jrisk sold me, and I don't really want to sell it, but I figure it'd be cool if someone wanted to trade for something for a bit, or wanted to take it.

this is the shirt in question. Size medium.
Hit me up because this is fun and not enough people are doing it!

Edit: Traded! People should use this more it seems fun. Get a trade-train going.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 am

I wish I had any clothing cool enough to trade :(

harmsalmon

Postby can- » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:53 pm

i have the EG bush shirt and i feel like a fucking boob in it

can-

Postby bels » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:56 pm

I could work that bush shirt due to my brown heritage. Doubt I'd fit a medium though unless it's slim fit (which it doesn't look like it is)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:57 pm

you can prob fit in my extra large.

can-

Postby bels » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:00 pm

You could probably pull it off if you stand next to me whilst you're wearing it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby nick » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Lets all chip together to buy some communal long shirts, so we can get our urges to wear man dresses then never touch them again.

That being said I own and love the combi vest from this season, so I'm convinced that if I can pull off the man skirt, the man dress is the next step. One on Rakuten haunts me ...

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby tomsfood » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello y'all, I have a few things I don't really wear that much but don't really feel like going through the effort of selling or getting rid of. Actual things you may be interested in are below, with random things from the Johnson Creek Premium Outlets spoilered that you probably don't want but maybe you do who am I to judge I don't live in your head (yet). I suppose if you really really really wanted to buy any of these things I probably wouldn't mind but that's not really the point of this thread, if you're interested, try before you buy I suppose! Also if you are around Boston and want to pick it up in person that would be nice as well, no postage yadda yadda.

Message me if you have any interest in anything, the clothing is doing no good sitting in my dresser!

APC SWEATSHIRT - SIZE MEDIUM
Lightweight, fun subtle print, would wear this more if it was a size larger cuz for some reason i no longer like clothes that actually fit idk. Perhaps you are a cheeky shirt fellow like and want to diversify into cheeky sweatshirts, in which case this is a perfect opportunity!

UNBRANDED 121s - SIZE 29
What were once 's are now mine and can be yours. If you are a Canadian (or possibly Minnesotan) that is gearing up to endure a hard, cold winter these may be the perfect jeans. They may also be bulletproof idk. I still like them I just have so many pants that I don't wear plain jeans much these days (and lets be real I just want to use you for fades).

AMERICAN APPAREL CUFFED PANTS - SIZE 29
Boring dark navy cuffed pants from American Apparel that I bought because I thought I didn't have any navy pants then realized I have my gap outlet cords that I love plus they're a bit short to be comfortable. Nice pants though, will fit a true 29 nice.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS x GAP OUTLET JACKET - SIZE S
Not actually EG, but you knew that. This was a jacket that was once brown and patchless and now it is blue and patched. Own a piece of history today!
SPECIAL CONDITION: you must add some sort of additional feature (sling, patches, pockets, embroidery, etc.) if you want this

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby coldomatic » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:08 am

I have this varsity jacket Image Image
from BBC Ice Cream. It's a small but fits like a medium. So it's quite big for me and it has been sitting in my closet for the past 2 or 3 years..
if anyone's interested, just contact me and you can have it!

I paint stuffs on other stuffs..
coldomatic

Postby tomsfood » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:23 am

you should have just asked for it, he's the one who has it right now!

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby bhajz » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 am

Rowan I'll trade you for that Christmas sweater >(smiling)

bhajz

Postby yourdad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:32 pm

graciously lent me his EG shirt and so I spent last night trying to figure out how to wear it. It's not slim like other EG shirts I've come across and the length really accentuated my wide hips. My solution was to wear it with my Workaday fatigues and put a long vest over the shirt. I topped it off with a floral scarf from ss12. Next time, I'll probably ditch the patterned scarf and just wear a thicker cream coloured wool scarf. I might roll the pants a bit too. If anyone has any suggestions on how else to wear it, I'd love to hear them.

edit: the vest is from uniqlo back in 2010

yourdad

Postby nevergreen » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:13 pm

i've had this frapbois shirt for a while and haven't done a lot with it. if anyone wants to try to play with it it's all theirs. tagged size small but it's way oversized purposely except for shoulders
shoulders: 16.75"
chest: 21"
length (from collar down): 32"

nevergreen

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Size XL I'D LOVE TRADES IN COOL STUFF THANKS XOXOXO :woop:

BIGBEE

Postby Iliam » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:35 am

i will lend any clothes that i own.
if you see me, ask me, and i'll say yes.

Iliam

Postby nick » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Does still have that EG long shirt? I would really like to experiment w/ that - I'll let you play w/ one of my EG garms in return (please be gentle ;) )

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 pm

http://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/68 ... -p-sweeney

trades for anything in my grailed drobe
shoes would be cool in ~size 10~ also blazers in whatever fits size small

BIGBEE

Postby meatjacket » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 pm

boring but

i have some white/white superstars that are too small for me and never sold

8.5 white/white superstars (just pay shipping) and theyre yours to travel the world in! Summer coming soon and i've alway got an emergency pair of white shoes in case you need them

meatjacket

Postby wax » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:40 am

I'd like to put up a few things

this XS Gitman shirt:

plus a few other shirts for the discerning midgets among us

also I have this hat

you could have this hat, upon request.

wax

Postby finolino » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 am

since it's summer and these are big to the point where i have to wear really thick socks with them, my yellow cons are up for loaning. first come first serve, pay for shipping and they're yours!

finolino

Postby finolino » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 pm

size 10.5, my mistake^^^

will probably fit someone who's 11-11.5 in regular cons

finolino

Postby meatjacket » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 pm

i cant fix up the hole in these bc my sewing machine is down

would love to pass this along, only rule is that you've gotta add something to it! (embroidery, pen drawing, patch, hole, whtever!)

Old Navy x Meatpants Size 30x30?

pic

cool straight leg fit, gr8 for summer. Ship anywhere in US for free!

meatjacket

Postby pk! » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Heyo, I've got these neat vintage shoes in which I don't want to sell but also don't want to donate - leaving the only reasonable option being to pass them on personally.

Leather is really cool, it was definitely polished and well taken care of quite well before they landed in my hands. Subtle ripple wedge sole, great last shape, cool burnished patina. Since my acquisition they've suffered a few small nicks, but nothing crazy. They're labeled as 8.5 but I believe it might be EU sizing since they're just a little too tight on my US10 feet.

Pay for shipping and they're yours. Preferably CONUS, but I guess if you're paying, I'll figure it out.

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby blanket » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 pm

hello friends

you may have noticed wearing this nice jacket

it's a size 42 kapital century denim jacket a few of us bought about 4 months ago to send around the world. ynnrz and I have had it for two months each. It has really lovely sashiko denim (surprisingly stiff) and cute kapital buttons. here is the jacket and i hanging out by the lake

everyone who gets the jacket has to sign it and add something to it!! here's what's been done so far

there's lots of space on the jacket for more care-friends to leave their mark. i hope it can travel all over the world and visit lots of new places and meet new people!

the jacket is on its way to as i type :-)

blanket

Postby can- » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 am

^ that embroidery is so cool

I have bedwin shorts for a sz34/35 (Sz"5"). they look like trunks but are mostly cotton so not necessarily a great swim short. would love for someone to wear these. (NWT)

can-

Re: Loans

Postby meatjacket » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Got a pair of semi beat up pair of cherry docs (1461) size 9 (fits 9-9.5) if anyone wants to paint them or whatever

just pay shipping and theyre yours

theyre gone :-( donated them about two months ago

Last edited by meatjacket on Mon May 02, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meatjacket

Re: Loans

Postby blanket » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 am

rumour has it hooliganawheel is a month late to post a fit with the kapital jacket a couple of posts above because the jacket is quot. "like this is my size if i wore normal clothes fitted" and not xxxxxl

shame on u lad. here is some ınspo for u if u are still struggling

blanket

PreviousNext

Return to Tags