[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Mums on Holiday

Mums on Holiday

Clothes

Re: Mums on Holiday

Postby trasparenti » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:36 am

thread title is unhelpful - mums on holiday? - but glad i found a summer thread because living in florida is like neverending summer (personal hell)

right now to beat the heat im trying to make the most of b i g clothes. i dont fuss too much over clever layering cuz im not clever enough to be bothered with it.
Really want to grab some things for heated weather, primarily some big tees
Tried some xxxxl thrift store tees and not feeling it. Just not into the fabric, would rather find some nice secondhand knit shirts or oversized tees and just wear those all the time.

Also getting really interested in long shorts/short pants again

I think the perfect length is somewhere between right at the knee until right at the ankle depending on mood, with a high rise and wiiiiiiide leg. fun colors preferable. Not in any kind of hurry to buy more stuff, but i like the idea of getting focused on future buys. Ideal summer textiles are linen and light cotton imo. I really like summer wool in theory but I dont really like the tropical wool stuff ive owned unless it was a blend

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby vgtbls » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:14 am

https://www.manrepeller.com/2018/06/men ... trend.html

Are we the most influential forum in fashion?

vgtbls

Postby popcorn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 pm

popcorn

Postby bels » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:16 am

My summer look this summer was the same as last summer. Summerweight snopants and big linen tees.

If you live somewhere warm I highly recommend you purchase some 'summer weight' clothing. It'll make a huge difference to your life. Even lightweight tees vs regular thick cotton ones are a revelation.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby AARON » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 pm

First summer where I've fully committed to wearing shorts and felt pretty satisfied with it - mostly worn chino shorts in the past but never liked how they looked on myself / never felt comfortable in them, went in on baggies and nike acg shorts this year and felt way better about it (reached point of finally realizing nobody cares what I wear and the internet telling me it's Cool)

Anyway feels great to no longer be the idiot wearing black jeans in 100+ degree weather

AARON

Postby funnyjokes » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.

funnyjokes

Postby bels » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 am

Yeah but where can I get some deadpool 2 jokes? Anyone know?

bels
Yung Winona

Previous

Return to Tags