[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - British fashion

British fashion

Clothes

British fashion

Postby bels » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:14 am

bels
Yung Winona

god save the queen

Postby maj » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 pm

maj

Re: god save the queen

Postby rublev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Craig Green? London boy. BA Fashion Hons (Print) and MA Fashion at Central Saint Martins.

Really wish i'd picked up these crinkle pants

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 am

Should mak it non young designers and post my maha thread in.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 am

maj

Postby maj » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 am

maj

Re: Re: god save the queen

Postby ramseames » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:55 am

I will do one of these about cash ca during my layover in hk tomorrow morning.

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 pm

This is why I like doing stuff like this, you learn something new most of the time.

Turns out Cash CA is from 1999 and was originally established as a womenswear line of cashmere and merino knits. Their menswear is much more recent and is a collaborative effort between the brand's lead women's designer Craig Alexander (interview: ), who's also a "knitwear design consultant for a number of UK companies such as Margaret Howell, Alan Paine and John Smedley", and Kazuki Kuraishi, who does many things but is Japanese so not really what the thread is about (interview: ).

ladies:

mens:

They did a collab with 6876 that's on its second season:

ramseames

Postby bels » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:51 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Random store I found:

https://www.wolfandbadger.com/

bels
Yung Winona

Postby verilyvert » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am

Last edited by verilyvert on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
verilyvert

Postby can- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 am

someone post gymphlex 1906

can-

Postby odradek » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:27 am

yo that 1205 stuff looks like some good shit and i'm kind of surprised i've never heard of them. kinda utility aspects of nanamica? and i guess the pricing scheme, too =/

odradek

Postby anonomous » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

This is for you maj

anonomous

Postby maj » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 am

maj

Postby chilljin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 am

allo chaps jus a cheeky reminder today is the ol st georges day is it not.

i ope all u lads are swellin with national pride i am n u hav fish n chips for din dins.

chilljin

Postby bels » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 am

St George's day is the day I can't tell racists from normal folks due to the masses of red crosses about.

Normally paint my face with one if I'm going out to avoid getting my head kicked in (joke)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 pm

it's expensive to import clothing from the uk to the USA

can-

Postby can- » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 pm

does anyone actually have an OG mackintosh? there are a shit ton on yoox but they all cost a grip. I bet they are nice

can-

Postby can- » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

maj does it bother you that the zip on that runs from ur belly button to ur nips?

can-

Postby maj » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 pm

I've never noticed it until you pointed it out

maj

Postby smiles » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 pm

TENDER TYPE 420 SHIRT. similar to this one: http://www.tenderstores.com/type-420-ve ... ote-shirt/
picked this up at a local shop (delstore).

I've always been interested in tender so when I got the chance to pick this up on sale I jumped on it. Not really sure how to describe it so I'll just list the things I like about it.

- it's a lovely ecru colour with light blue train track like stripes all throughout the shirt. I like how the pockets the the cuffs alternate the direction of the stripes.
- I like how small the cuffs are. it makes it easy to cuff them and also looks good unrolled.
- I like the looser fit, especially in the arms. the back hem is incredible as well, a sort of graceful tail that flows behind me
- i like the sizing on tender. I can be pretty sure that a size 2 is going to fit me, and in pinch size 3 would do as well.
- collar is incredible, very warped and quite short. It lays kind of spread open when I don't button it up all the way which is cash.
- construction is good i guess. i mean it's not falling apart or anything. I don't like to go on about that kind of stuff anyways and I get the sense that bill kroll isn't interested in the heritage for heritage's sake kind of person.
- the logo is cute
-can imagine it will look better worn in.

overall very impressed with tender. I have a woad dyed shirt and pants as well and they are nice too. given the opportunity, i would certainly pick up more items.

some pictures :woop:

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby can- » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

can you confirm that there is no collar band? cant tell from pics. also looks like there is no yoke. very cool how the box pleat starts at the top by the collar.

can-

Postby smiles » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

don't think so. here's some more pictures. The new shirts have no shoulder seams which sounds awesome.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Fri May 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Folk always get slept on.

Though looking at their website, their pricing isn't fucking around and their models look a bit chiefesh. That said I think I'll get that shirt jacket

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Folk stuff is so nice in person but every time I want to buy a piece I realise there's something about it that I don't like and I back out.

I fear I'm not quite whimsical enough for them :(

Syeknom

Postby bels » Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 am

I did the last five days in Norfolk, and whilst wandering around Holt I stumbled upon the Old Town store:

Great place, friendly people, garmz are lovely. Didn't realise everything they did was MTO but that just makes it cooler. I bought a long coat which I have no use for. Will post a pic when it gets into a fit.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sun May 18, 2014 7:21 pm

On that UK vintage tip

http://www.darcyclothing.com/shop/

Bit more costume than anything though.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 am

Elena Dawson

London born designer who co-founded Paul Harnden Clothiers in 2000. In 2006 she launched an independent label for womenswear and menswear channeling her victorian influences through a ghostly spirit realm. Secretive and elusive (her website is just an email link and a blog and stockists don't seem to have pieces listed on their sites). Flowers are a recurring motif.

Syeknom

Postby maj » Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 am

christopher raeburn ss14 packable parachute hoody

made in europe, usual raeburn construction from other posts, single layer

maj

Next

Return to Tags