[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Kapital World :D

Kapital World :D

Clothes

Re: Kapital World :D

Postby E.T. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:34 pm

The local cool clothes store started stocking Kapital. The thing that caught my eye was a pair of two toned raw jeans for rather cheap by Kapital standards.

Searching around with the help of google translate I found that it is acutally a line a denim that they've deemed Mottainai. They use all "B" grade and leftover denim to make these mismatched denim, the hardware seems mostly unbraded, but coolest of all is that they use recycled milk cartons instead of leather on the patch!!

I grabbed a pair because I liked the ethos of it, and theyre pretty fun. Plus raw denim is cool again right???

Seems they've done other clothess in this similar line also

and me trying them on

E.T.

Postby E.T. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 pm

I went TTS. I'm about a 30 waist. They're a little tight in the butt but I'm banking on some stretch

Kapital's size chart matches my pair pretty well

E.T.

Postby talkin2snakes » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:45 pm

bought a ringu on a whim, it's beautiful material like a very substantial moleskin. not sure it's my kind of thing but ill prob mess around with ninja buttoning techniques for a while

talkin2snakes

Previous

Return to Tags