[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - custom order/group buy

custom order/group buy

Clothes

Re: custom order/group buy

Postby can- » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 pm

im in for blankets

can-

Postby germinal » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 am

I'm going to cede responsibility for organising this to an american

Ballast it's fairly simple to make an image fuzzy before sending it. That said the weaving style does make it look quite "pixellated" already

Click for big

germinal
Garminlad

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Well I'm in a fortunate situation where I have loads of free time, I'd be glad to help out! (if no one else has already jumped on it, that is. this one is just so cool I want to make sure it doesn't slip through the cracks)

so.... to be done...

1- Choose final design (ie if we need to pixellate pre-submission, if we want the plain white background as in the picture, and placement of Raf- probably want him closer to center if it will be worn poncho-esque by any)

2- Figure out quantity (we can do a google spreadsheet or something, whatever is easiest)

3- Calculate discount we'd receive + shipping from UT, USA. (if company won't do individual shipping, that might be a big request, idk) (Within USA it'd probably cost at most ~13$ for shipping flat rate med box. Open to suggestions for international)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby ramseames » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:54 pm

For international shipping there might be reduced costs if you send all the euro ones to one person, who then distributes them. Or you'd just be over the weight limit for a single package, idk.

ramseames

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Okay- I don't know if i should post this in the graphic design thread or anything, but if anyone wants to take a crack at making a more centered/blanket shaped version of our beloved leader^ that would be most appreciated, I definitely don't have the skill for that and really know nothing about the jpegs and the graphic designs. What's everyone's opinion on background for it? Plain white, patterned, etc? If you've got an idea for design, I guess throw anything together and we can vote on the final if needed.

I could ask the blanket printers if they'd do the group order with two separate shipping addresses X-amount for UK and Y-amount for the US (and depending on response, we'll tackle Asia/Africa/Australia/etc as needed). Any UK takers to receive and re-ship if that is possible? rep or comment or message if you're interested and how serious you are about it. I'll start a google doc if there's enough response, with how many people are interested and where they're located. (No need for personal details yet, I'll just need to know username + country + how serious/interested you are). go team.

IsaiahSchafer

Previous

Return to Tags