[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - things we wear to the supermarket

things we wear to the supermarket

Clothes

things we wear to the supermarket

Postby hmwut » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:55 am

you know what i'm talking about. this is about the things we wear on the days that just don't quite work out. pullovers you've had for 9 years, bathrobes, flip flops gym trainers two size too large t-shirts with valenti & sons painting graphic print the clothes of the desperately overworked and the desperately underworked.

embrace benign, detached optimism and forget to suck in your gut. get drunk and pass out in a treehouse

general sloppy comf inspo & pictures from your nearby supermarket and/or convenience store and/or gas station greatly encouraged!!!

hmwut

Re: things we wear to the supermarket

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:58 am

wore linen pants, a polka dot bathrobe, some slipon mismatched shoes, and a stained dirty tee

i ran into an old friend from hs who was obviously there with his gf who hasn't seen me since we left hs

my hair looks like shit and so did i

his face was really red and he was humiliated

this is why you wear shitty things to the supermarket

ramdomthought

Postby Yoder » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:26 am

One time I wore sweats to the grocery store and didn't have any fuckin room in my pockets and they rode down weird while I was driving

also insert "all falls down" by Ye here

Yoder

Postby hmwut » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:37 am

never put anything in my pockets when wearing sweatpants/shorts. all the more reason to utilize your shirt pocket(if present) or bring along a wrinkly backpack/tote bag/hip pouch

assertion: shirt pockets are criminally underused

hmwut

Postby balloons » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:03 am

are we talking tshirt pockets or collared shirt pockets? because tshirt pockets are really only useful for light glasses. everything else drags down the entire shirt and my spirits with it.

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby RycePooding » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 am

RycePooding

Postby smrk » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 am

Here's some .

smrk

Postby hmwut » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:57 pm

hmwut

Postby exprof » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Also skipping bras on supermarket runs in favour of really baggy clothes >:D

exprof

Postby Syeknom » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:40 pm

My favourite just-poppin-t'supermarket cardigan was cut off me after the accident :(

Syeknom

Postby RycePooding » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Can we talk best pants?

Oversized jeans are great, but can get hot.

Linen blend pants are great but don't have much give.

Elastane jeans/chinos are best?

Loose and rolled = good.

Most shorts are great. Would love to try some sweatshorts.

Thoughts?? On comfy days I always know my tee, sweater and shoes but get lost on pants.

Last edited by RycePooding on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RycePooding

Postby kyung » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:44 pm

champion sweats only get better after every wash and are the only answer when going to the supermarket

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby navin » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

bball shorts
beat to shit slipons that i use as slipers.
tees
lanyard for my keys

navin

Postby inherently » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 pm

varsity jacket
frisbee jersey
champion sweatpants
nike frees

inherently

Postby yourdad » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:09 pm

baseball cap
stained graphic tee
old ripped jeans
flip flops

yourdad

Postby eskdc » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

whatever I just rolled out of bed with + a chore coat. Probably put on wallabees

eskdc

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 am

for 3 years(ages 13-16ish) of my life i wore nothing but gym shorts and a tshirt, zip up hoodie if it's cold out. i hated pants with a fiery passion. after 9th grade i dropped out of school because of my crippling anxiety and depression and gained 100lbs. i had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that i had gotten really fucking fat so buying new clothes was a guaranteed panic attack and a bad shot to my self esteem.

anyways, when I got into fashion one of the things that stuck with me was the need to be comfortable all the time so basically all of my clothes are grocery store clothes. long and loose tshirts or button ups and oversized jeans make me feel really comfy and protected. like i'm a turtle in a shell. i don't wear shorts anymore.

that post got strangely personal and mostly irrelevant... w/e

JonjoShelvey

Postby smrk » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 am

Hoodies are great! You can go quickly into undercover mode whenever you want to... but I've heard that they might throw you out of the super market if you have the hood up in the UK, is that still true?

smrk

Postby stappard_ » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am

stappard_

Postby Syeknom » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:45 am

Bet bela goes hard with his hood at morrisons

Syeknom

Postby bels » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 am

Never set foot inside Morrison's mate. It's tesco or coop and to be honest if I have to get dressed to go to the shops I just won't go. Rather order take out.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 am

I was happier when morrisons was a northern supermarket tbf, grim place but coop isn't much better tbh. Sainsburys all day, that or tesco. On topic tho never understood the whole dressing lazy to go shopping because if I'm not up to putting clothes on I'm probably not in the state if mind to leave the house let alone shop.

maj

Postby bels » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 am

Plus what about Tesco girls? Always suit up to go shopping.

Co-op is world's away from Morrison's trust.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 am

Aye, can't be seen in your pjs like some randie when the high street honeys are about

You try pasting from your phone with one hand while trying to East a sausage roll , trust m8

Last edited by germinal on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed youtube embed cosco maj you muppet
maj

Postby Syeknom » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 am

Syeknom

Postby maj » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 am

Bristol has cribba causeway which is one of the first iirc, was just starting year 7 and remember seeing it for the first time visiting my gran. We didn't get one in Bracknell till Safeway (much better than morrisons) was bought out by them as part of their general expansion.

I hold hate against morrisons because they didn't have drainage outside their store and it rained bare causing me to wreck my sick Lonsdale kicks.

maj

Postby teck » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 pm

its funny that supermarkets are used a lot in fashion as a shorthand line of argument that dressing up is moot in this day and age. when confronted with rows and rows of cereal boxes, diet sodas, and dishwashing liquids, all fits are made absurd. supermarkets effectively make humans profane, as supermarkets are temples of consumerism, where the product is God.

i wear what i always wear, except ill try to wear comfier sneakers

teck

Postby sknss » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:16 pm

how i shop.

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby bels » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:01 pm

I got lost in the supermarket once. Now I can no longer shop happily

bels
Yung Winona