[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Lemones

The Lemones

Clothes

Re: The Lemones

Postby CleanThug » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Uhhh only glanced once but holy fuck is it a good time to be an undercover fan

CleanThug

Postby ramseames » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:43 pm

uh

ramseames

Postby bels » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Ambivalence is a good title for that

bels
Yung Winona

Postby starfox64 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:38 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby bels » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Is this meant to be a reference??

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Suquida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Just got this avakareta life coat, fw10, am now looking for things to pair it with that aren't as...clean. The coat naturally has a sorta worn look. Naturally I put on clothes for the sake of a picture even though it's like 100 degrees out!

Also this new emoji is guap af :heck:

Suquida

Postby odradek » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:03 pm

odradek

Postby CPV1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Wow, w-what is this?

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f167577014

Apparently it's a one off version of the jacket made especially for Jun himself. Never heard of it before. Looks pretty amazing.

CPV1

Postby riley » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:11 pm

does anybody know when 16ss drops? really wanna grab a pair of scab jeans if i can

riley

Postby odradek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Samples were shown on the 19th and 20th last month. Last year, new stuff dropped on the 24th of January, but the sale started the 14th. This year it started the 1st, so if the past is any indication, the 11th?

odradek

Postby odradek » Sat May 07, 2016 12:46 pm

don't know what to expect here:

odradek

Postby Copeland » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 pm

wtf didn't even know there was a thread

Parting with my hand bomber for $ reasons, also have the Olive one, hope I'm picking the right color.

Copeland

Postby trasparenti » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 pm

might as well post this for posterity. Here's some potato pics of a weird UC thing I found at a random secondhand store over the summer. It's like a cropped thick wool cardigan with mad long sleeves. What's bizarre is it has these two baby-sized graphic tees sewn onto the bottom as some sort of drapey extensions. Pretty sure it's from the women's collection, not the men's but idk. Wish I took better pictures but it was real unwieldy.

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Copeland » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:05 pm

So I decided to sell my olive hand bomber instead of the black/navy one, and upon listing it on Grailed last week, the admins removed my post twice without explanation. Today I finally got an e-mail saying they received numerous accusations about it being fake. Nevermind that they didn't show me the evidence nor tell me about it first, but on the off chance they're right, could anyone verify the tags below? Much appreciated.

Edit: Turns out it's fake.

Copeland

Postby Copeland » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 am

Ugh, black/navy one is fake also, bought both from HK sellers that looked legit. The black/navy had $1k offers and I needed money. Pulled the listing anyways not because I'm a good person but cuz there's a chance the potential buyer will find out and do a chargeback. I opened cases on PayPal even though I most likely will have to resort to chargeback also given how long ago they were purchased. Shitty day, will have to sell some other stuff that I wanted to keep.

Copeland

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 am

Helmut Lang, 1999 (at least the prominent models)
Undercover, 2010

did jun catch any criticism for this back when avakareta life released? is it acceptable in the context of the rest of UC's original work (or going deeper, is it acceptable in general)? or is there an earlier, original model that both jackets are based off that i'm not aware of? maybe it's like UC modeling their moto jackets after lewis leathers but the double rider design has less individual "ownership" in modern times

both rad jackets but i'm curious is all. raises some interesting questions about apparel design IP

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 am

thats definitely different enough to be considered okay both from a legal and an ethical perspective

i don't think anyone thinks jun ran out of ideas and went looking at old hl shows for things to rip off (helmut probably couldn't care less as well)

whereas that's exactly what gucci did with that acr jacket a few seasons ago, and accordingly people were very mad about it

in other uc news;

https://www.grailed.com/listings/100454 ... iang-Shirt

https://www.grailed.com/listings/572129 ... iang-Shirt

https://www.grailed.com/listings/103815 ... ang--Shirt

couple years ago these were on here for like $150, maybe 200.

are ZAMIANGSHIRTS the next commodity bubble

ramseames

Postby Copeland » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Copeland

Postby blanket » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 am

blanket

Postby odradek » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:09 am

yowza

odradek

Postby anth » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Showcasing everything I own so far, have some new stuff coming in soon that I'll make sure to share on here. Sorry the gif quality isn't the best but it's my first time experimenting with them. Anyways...

Grey Coat w/ Crosses and Convertible Neck, Unknown Season.

My most recent purchase, got it for a trip up to Seattle. Shell is all cotton while the inside is fully lined with black wool. Features zippers on each arm, two on the chest and two on the back. Has a collar that is convertible into a cover for your neck, with the final detail being tiny black crosses covering the entire shell. Super warm coat, kinda puffy but it's to be expected for winter wear. Probably my favorite purchase, have no plans to ever get rid of it at this point. Can't be 100% sure about which season it's from as the white tag is missing but I believe because of the label it's from a collection between the years of 2006-2009.

"Murder" Tee, Unknown Season.

Not much to say about this, other than it's a very feminine/punk cut with such short sleeves. Love the colors, allows for pretty cool combinations when combined with flannels/jackets for some grungy outfits.

Grid Trousers, A/W 2015.

These are easily my favorite pair of pants, with the windowpane/grid pattern all throughout them that Jun loves to use, they add such a nice pop to every outfit. Featuring a trim of fabric on the outside of each leg, a secret pocket on the front of and side of the left thigh- these pants have a lot of cool details on top of the already amazing pattern. They are very tight in the thighs and crotch but offer a very flattering straight-cut because of it.

Waxed Pants with Skirt Unknown

Very nice pair of black waxed pants, featuring some beautiful detailing throughout the entire leg and an attached skirt with the famous grid pattern. Kind of hard to wear casually but I love taking them out whenever I want to draw attention to myself. These are pretty much skintight with a perfect length crop.

Anyways thats it, hope yall enjoy!!

go for it man! would love to see more people in this thread. My friend Dan just sent me pictures of his collection I might post that all here to showcase it as well.

oh yeah you're def right, tbh i was unsure about it because i haven't seen anything from reverse running that looked like these. i was just following the infographic someone made in the archive fb group, thanks for helping me be sure about it tho thanks!

Last edited by anth on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anth

Postby odradek » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:57 pm

odradek

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 am

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat May 06, 2017 2:00 pm

i would love to see uc collab with dieter rams while he's still alive, especially seeing as ss10 less but better was basically a love letter to rams' design philosophy and because of that it might be my favorite uc season

am i a hypocrite for thinking that 99% of supreme's seasonal knickknacks are gimmicky but i would splash out a stupid amount of money for a uc x braun waffle iron

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 pm

is uc fw2017 the fake news collection in the same way that raf simons fw2014 was the daddy issues collection?

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby odradek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:09 pm

odradek

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:04 am

i got this jacket off y!jp a few weeks ago - any1 know what season it's from ( or have suggestions re how to wear these dumb-long sleeves) ?

harmsalmon

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 pm

hey cool UC people – can anyone with experience with ss11 Underman pieces tell me what a size 3 in jackets/tops translates to? if i'm pretty much a true US medium will 3 work or would 2 be better?

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:44 am

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:11 pm

is uc one of those brands where it's sacrilegious to alter their stuff

this BDU-type jacket fits me perfectly in the shoulders/chest but it's got the lengths of a blazer, should i get it cut shorter or does jun know better than i do

CheerUpBrokeBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Tags