[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - DANA LEE (safesearch is ON)

DANA LEE (safesearch is ON)

Clothes

Re: DANA LEE (safesearch is ON)

Postby grizzly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

So the FW stuff has been on sale for a while now, is there any prediction on when SS15 will be out?

grizzly

Postby vos » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Anyone have the dry chinos and care to comment on the fit/if they're worth it?

vos

Postby greyisacolor » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:51 pm

http://www.danaleenewyork.com/ss-2015-private/

Looking at the prices its likely this is for stockiest eyes only, but here is a good look at SS15.

greyisacolor

Postby vos » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:45 pm

New collection is up

vos

Postby meatjacket » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 am

noticed her tees

"-NOW Made in USA"

they were made in canada before correct? Wonder how/if they'll change much

Anyways, really liking the easy shirt, white shorts and the new web design improvements.

Waiting on the black chinos, white family shirt and white chinos to drop :-)

meatjacket

Postby deadkitty » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:26 am

I hope this means the stitching is better

deadkitty

Postby vice » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Has anybody ever actually seen this sweater for sale?

It's from FW10, and it's called a pheasant sweater, but that's about all the info I've ever seen about it.

vice

Postby greyisacolor » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:53 pm

wtb - medium double needle tee(s)

greyisacolor

Postby sen2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:33 pm

whats going on with with this upcoming season?

sen2

Postby shyan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Dana is on/just got back from maternity leave. They will be releasing small capsule collections.

shyan

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:35 pm

i want a baby now just so i can dress it in all tiny Dana

harmsalmon

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 pm

damn dana, back at it again with the white collection
all jokes aside its exciting to see this again

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby bels » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 am

I wonder how come I never got into Dana Lee.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:01 pm

a few times a year i google "dana lee" without safe search

it happened again today

care-tags told me but i still never learn…

schiaparelli

Postby shyan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:34 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my stock chinos. I have the same pair posted on the other page. Wore them so much they are completely faded to a different color.

Anybody know of any other pants that fit like the. After a year and a half of wear, I have concluded this is my ideal pant.

Side note: I want to purchase all Dana Lee, if anyone has pieces available in a small/28 let me at 'them. Can't get enough and have slipped up on getting some great pieces of grailed. Really considering a Dana/OL dominated wardrobe.

shyan

Postby jrisk » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 am

Dana Lee was supposed to release the all white collection last month. It's not on her site... has anyone seen it stocked somewhere?

jrisk

Postby shyan » Tue May 03, 2016 2:12 pm

DANA IS NOT DEAD

All white collection coming out next? week (according to customer service man).

shyan

Postby fun_yunchables » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:14 pm

just in case you didnt know there are a couple new items on the webshop

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Someone sell me a size medium Dana Lee sweat shirt

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:01 pm

new dana lee lookbook ft. elizabeth mcintosh on the website. looks really good, definitely want some dana in my life. brand synergy with supreme questionable at best though...

lots of deals on grailed if you're a size large btw

BIGBEE

Postby sid3000 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:23 am

Recently, the DANA LEE website endorsed this article, , to promote the "stock program" aka the (mostly) white collection aka the longest maternity leave known in human history. It attempts to justify the flexibility of slightly modifying core signature silhouettes/styles season-to-season by comparing Dana to the likes of Margaret Howell and Christophe Lemaire and how they were the founders of such practice.

Despite best efforts to maintain solidarity I continue to walk with a diplopia of both: nostalgia for "early DANA" productions and complete betrayal by "current DANA". Can you keep a warehouse supply of sample sale garments on your webshop for 2 years and still call yourself a designer without creating anything in the meantime. Can you call making a couple shirts, pants and shorts a new collection. Can you refer to such a collection as a Back to Basics program when the brand itself hasnt made anything more ground-breaking than a two-toned casual shirt since 2013.

This current collection is implied as a placeholder until whenever she feels like shes bored of being a fully committed mother. I personally would have preferred to skip it, instead having a more radiohead-inspired return to the industry at a later time, where everything on the website was slowly deleted, including the tanktops.

sid3000

Postby mittens » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:19 am

Last edited by mittens on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby meatjacket » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:25 pm

i could finally afford it ;_;

come back soon mama dana

meatjacket

Postby vice » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:52 pm

:woop:

but i'm very happy i grabbed the last pair of black smart chinos several months ago

vice

Postby meatjacket » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Dana Lee Leisure coat in navy and charcoal size small on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-DANA-LEE- ... SwVHRcqpRQ

$100 each!

meatjacket

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:36 pm

A couple of easy shirts size small in the M&S sale still: https://maasandstacks.com/collections/a ... d-dana-lee

mc-lunar

Postby Imfake » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Anyone want to give me a TL;DR on this designer? I heard of her many years ago but never understood the hype or why she left the scene (assuming she didn't return) considering her popularity.

Imfake

Postby rjbman » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:45 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Sam » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:49 pm

yea basically she made mind numbingly boring clothes that let people kid themselves that they were 'into fashion' without the need to do anything interesting with their appearances

Sam

Postby oucho » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:10 am

Fashion is also about TEXTILE Sam, the details on a care-tag, the stitching on a lining, hanging out with your friends and being goofy. You are not the fashion police just because you are famous on tik tok.

oucho

PreviousNext

Return to Tags