[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby une_impasse » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:34 am

is there a term for someone who really like supreme but doesn't have the heart to wait in line or get a bot to shop online?

cuddleboi? heavypettingboi?

une_impasse

Postby bels » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:12 am

I call them "adults"

bels
Yung Winona

Postby dbcooper » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Last edited by dbcooper on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbcooper

Postby dbcooper » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Pink denim jacket is great

dbcooper

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:10 pm

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby hirokinakamura » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:44 am

this shit iz dangerous aint no lyin boys really out there gettin cut up o'er clothes wit writin on it

where does it end someone needs to call up jesse jackson n al sharpton n bernie sanders n donnie trump n WHERES JA PLZ SOMEONE CALL UP JA RUUUULEEEE

as a sidenote the way the supreme community looks at emily oberg (and complex too) now is fucking hilarious

https://www.reddit.com/r/supremeclothin ... ox_logo_3/

https://www.reddit.com/r/supremeclothin ... lafayette/

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby maj » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:58 pm

maj

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 pm

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby hirokinakamura » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:17 pm

exactly , that was my point

what's hilarious is that preme fans and hypebeasts believe that oberg and complex are what's ruining supreme

oberg and complex didnt set the fire they're just there with a video camera watching it burn

hirokinakamura

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:40 pm

sneakerheads have the same reaction to complex coverage

bottom line is they're gonna be butthurt about even the most unbiased or objective coverage because it holds a mirror up to just how hype-driven their interest in this stuff is

i'm sure every supreme kid making oberg slut jokes has an internal monologue of "complex doesn't represent me, i'm not like THOSE supreme fans"

meanwhile on resale i've seen bogo tees for $500 and

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:31 pm

I used to really enjoy Supreme, they used to put out a lot of interesting stuff. But recently the second hand prices have jacked up so much that it just isn't worth it. I've got pretty much all I could want so really there is only a few things that I'd really like but they aren't worth the price anymore.

I saw some guy selling super cracked 20th anniversery tee for $180, I followed it and it sold the next day for asking price. Now people are getting stabbed and the community has turned to shit so it's time to be done. I'll probably still grab some stuff used if it's a good deal(I fund button ups all the time in great colors for less than $50 and they're great quality) and maybe a hat but that's pretty much it.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby eufemism » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 pm

mendini hoodie, spin crew, basic crew, half zip, purple twill jacket, and sports tee are must cops

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby maj » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 am

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck online drops getting so sweaty, everything selling out in seconds.

no arc or poncho for me

got that pure fear tho :sweg:

maj

Postby eufemism » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:12 pm

got navy spin crew so i'm gucci

lots of good shit this drop unsurprisingly motions went out in a flash

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby alby » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:15 pm

i wanted a motion or one of the decks and by the time i had gotten to both of the pages, both were completely sold out. i was there within the minute. feels bad man

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:11 pm

missing my morning class for the sake of this supreme drop was stupid and I'm not going to be doing that again.

BIGBEE

Postby hharrissonn » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I had an XL Grey Motion Logo in my cart, made it to checkout, and selected Visa instead of MasterCard. Lost it, and went back for Berry tee in Grey, and got a black lanyard because bf wanted one.

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby hharrissonn » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Post script: I went back for Heart flannel in Blue so now I have to sell clothes to justify the purchase someone stop me.

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby evilfriends » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Latest drop didn't have anything for me so I've decided to go for the S/S 2012 TNF venture as soon as I've sold some stuff.

What size should a fellow tall & skinny teen go for? I'm thinking Large for that flowy and roomy fit but maybe Medium will work for that too? Anyone have any experiences? maybe? I think you owned this jacket but I'm not totally sure

evilfriends

Postby despot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 pm

you probably want a large.

got an arc logo l/s, leopard tee, water bottle, lanyard

despot

Postby INNIT » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

why does supreme charge canadians a 30% surcharge instead of just marking the price correctly on the customs form and having the customer pay w/e duties are incurred like literally every other online retailer zzzzzz

INNIT

Postby Yoder » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Got all the stuff I wanted (dancer tee, shoulder bag, black panther hat)

If anyone wants some tips on how to be better at supreme please send me a PM and click this link:

Yoder

Postby ramseames » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:40 pm

It's just the logical extension of their laughably bad customer service to every aspect of the business.

Would have to be such a victim at this point to pay what works out to a 75% price increase once you convert into $CAD

ramseames

Postby CMYK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:47 pm

First Supreme purchase from the webstore! Got Logo Tape Strap Camp Cap and Supreme®/Hanes® Boxer Briefs (lol). There's a lot of cool stuff, felt the hype temptation to grab a few other things but stayed strong.

CMYK

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:45 pm

got grey morrissey tee. bit bummed I didn't get navy motion hoodie but you can't get everything.

At least the morrissey tee will pay for some dope shit

hirokinakamura

Postby pk! » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Is there any idea about when the air max 98s drop?

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby michaelmao » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:26 am

You never really know exact dates for when items drop. You'll have to wait for the monday before the thursday the 98s are supposed to drop. There's also the chance that they were leaked a few seasons prior to when they're supposed to drop; I believe that's what happened with a previous nike collab.

michaelmao

Postby hirokinakamura » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:26 am

Nike collabs usually drop in October or April, but supreme being supreme you can't take that shit for granted

hirokinakamura

Postby Wopster » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:43 am

I really wanted that twill tackle sweater in the natural color but the bots were too quick.

If anyone has one in size M or L hmu.

Wopster

Postby despot » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:14 pm

got the blue ball

despot

PreviousNext

Return to Tags