[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby maj » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:35 pm

ur acting like re-selling supreme is perfectly cool and a thing everyone does when they need a bit of extra cash to buy their fith uc bomber, or latest long coat. people in this thread really like supreme, even in this page people talking about how they're missing out on stuff because people are buying it up and selling it for extra cash. then you come in and ask how to re-sell stuff (stuff which people here wanted), not only is it insulting to fans of the brand, but it's doubly stupid as you couldn't even care, or know enough about the brand to know what's hype and what isn't.

maj

Postby Copeland » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:36 pm

sorry, didn't know

Copeland

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:56 pm

You're cool and you just found out you got burned on like $2k worth of uc bombers so you get a pass for this time

Diminishing returns for your time and energy to hold stuff so I'd just throw it on eBay for whatever the average list price is rn

ramseames

Postby Bonobonobo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:27 pm

What about reselling items at their original price (including shipping) because you weren't sure about them? Re-distributing pieces to the people who missed out or abusing the community as a pseudo return service?

Bonobonobo

Postby can- » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 am

shirt production moved to portugal this seaso??

can-

Postby bels » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 am

where brick production tho?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby starfox64 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:08 am

I had lunch with some friends from college the other day (actually it was brunch but don't judge plz) and I was wearing a supreme hat and my friends were like ''oh we saw a bunch of people in line for that store the other day, and we kept asking people what it was and no one would tell us."

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby errantposture » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I actually really wanted the maroon long coat, but I'm not at a point in my life where I can justify spending that much money. Honestly I probably would've preferred it without the anarchy patch on the back anyway though

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby jujumaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:27 pm

jujumaster

Postby Spaceman » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Gucci Tee is dropping. The hype will be unreal and to be honest I like it too. What do you guys think about it? Are the photo tees getting stale? Are you going for it? Going for something else from the drop instead?

Picture for those who haven't seen it.

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 am

Took a pretty good L on the Gucci drop. Site crashed again this time even worse than the Undercover stuff. Box Logo hoodies are going to be a mess this year. I'll see if I can find the sellout times and edit this post. Hope some Gucci fans at least got one.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:16 pm

i feel like complaining about not getting the supreme piece you wanted because of resellers is childish

not like the dude is taking from people who don't have enough shit already

JonjoShelvey

Postby can- » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:28 pm

the real gem today was the reversible down item in silver and vermilion anyways

can-

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:49 am

Aqua scrotum gear is very good

Wonder where it lands on the pricing spectrum, given that a normal filey is like $1100

ramseames

Postby maj » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:12 am

Hope all the cheap gear doesn't disappear of eBay now and get re-listed

Hoping Andre Branco does another rant of supreme ripping them off

maj

Postby jrisk » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:17 pm

really like the long sleeve polo

jrisk

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Polo is $138 and still available in m/l right now

Not surprised that the coats are sitting at $1k lol

ramseames

Postby Spaceman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 am

I've been really considering the Embroidered Spider Pants in black. Thoughts on them? I could make fits with them with like plain tops and stuff. They look comfy for lounge/chill fits and light enough for the summer too. Any thoughts one way or the other?

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Some guy on reddit made an imgur album of all the Supreme backpacks he could find. Really good post imo, lots I haven't seen before. Love how you can see that a lot of the bags use classic designs from brands like Jansport and Patagonia.

Original post

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Copped the reflective headband last week. Didn't think I got it because I got no emails and I didn't get to the order complete page but a shipping email showed up later. I tried for it to test how fast I could be and kind of wanted it but now that I have it, it mostly just feels like I spent $40 on a headband I'll probably never wear. I won't resell because of laziness and I don't like resellers. Why couldn't I have been this fast for the Gucci tee.
Also idk what to do with my hair while wearing this thing. Need suggestions.

Edit. PM me, I've been wearing it around my house a bit and I kind of like it but I might let it go for something neat.

Edit 2. Not fake and they don't feel weak. I do need to update my script though.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 am

New North Face collab. Definitely my least favorite in a long long time, probably because I'm not trying to go hunting.

Here's an image of it all in one pic also with prices for those who may be interested.
I need someone to get the boots and post fits though. They look mad comfy.

it'd fit in well in Wisconsin too. I think it's deer season so it's right on time.
they kind of have I'd say. They had that one pullover anorak that Kanye wore that was really popular for a while and they had that Levi's collab. Also all the camp hats. Not actual realtree but they've had "realer" camo.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Anyone manage to cop a bogo? I took a pretty good L this morning even thinking that I had a chance. Site lagged and I couldn't cart on desktop mobile couldn't process payment. Just a mess, had to wear this shirt in preparation for the L though.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:29 pm

So uh it's now confirmed that there is a Supreme x Louis Vuitton collab. What do you all think? I'm really not a fan of anything that I've seen from it and it seems generally kind of wack.

Article about it too.

In other news, I got some new decoration for my walls. A 2002 Box Logo towel, killing it as a hypebeast still I guess.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

supreme in 2016 and 2017 is pretty wack overall if u haven't noticed. They do still release a lot of good stuff though. brand has just gotten bigger and broadened its demographic

BIGBEE

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:44 pm

i'm mostly stoked that kevin rodrigues is modeling it. probably my fav dude outta the supreme guys

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ramseames » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Kim Jones is really down with the kids you guys

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

kim jones owns anime figures

BIGBEE

Postby une_impasse » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:12 pm

if you skate and can afford louis vuitton, please dm me i have a lot of questions and am looking to get married ASAP

une_impasse

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:16 pm

supreme is only a skate boarding brand when skateboarding is cool and popular let us be real.

BIGBEE

Postby jujumaster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:07 pm

I am going to enjoy spectating the scramble and mayhem for this collection when it drops in the summer.

All ridiculous Supreme hype aside though I thought the show was pretty good and some nice stuff in there.

jujumaster

PreviousNext

Return to Tags