[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby Thomnd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 pm

I mean, I can't think of anything more fitting in the current supreme environment

Thomnd

Postby ramseames » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

ramseames

Postby can- » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:38 pm

there is nothing about the discourse surrounding supreme which can possibly make supreme less cool. tweenage white kids spending their parents money to wear something that looks awful on them does not make supreme less cool.

can-

Postby odradek » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm

much in the same way maggots eating a corpse does not make it dead

odradek

Postby oucho » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm

someone should write an article (can the words book/article/essay be care-tags filtered into 'trend report' please) exposing every brand by highlighting who their actual customer is, I don't think uncool customers is something unique to supreme

oucho

Postby madlib » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:04 pm

madlib

Postby hig » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 am

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2017

ss17 preview! what does everyone think? some cool stuff here, imo an improvement over last season

hig

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Obamarak is the GOAT Supreme item ever.

Nothing I really want on my first look through, there's a couple things I like(bones sweater) but nothing that really sticks out to me as something I need. It also seems like there is a lot of bombers being made this season but that might just be me.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby starfox64 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 pm

can't wait for a vending machine to eat my SUPREME MTA CARD when i try to refill it in 6 months or whatever

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:59 pm

i looove sade. that tee gonna go fast though i bet.

there's a lot of similarity between golf ss16 and supreme ss17. terry shorts+bucket, leopard print camp + shorts, and more

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby alby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:56 pm

this goes so hard. i want everything with this one it.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby alby » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 pm

lol i accidentally bought 2 of the hoodie I wanted. idk if i I should just let it slide or cancel one of them? supreme should invest in better web infrastructure

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:26 pm

How's Supreme's denim? I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of the slim jeans in black. All of the other pants that I have from them are stellar but none are denim. Thinking about getting them as a pair to beat up instead of my raws.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby can- » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:35 pm

they're jeans .. not super nice but pretty nice .. basically the same as all their other pants.

can-

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

I had the stone wash slim jeans nice pants didn't personally like the fit, decent fabric etc. Might have a fit pic somewhere

The pocket bags are kind of bad and mine tore when I washed them

BIGBEE

Postby sen2 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:32 am

Ive had mutliple, i worn through the crotches on a few but i didnt wash often and wore heavily. Never experienced the pocket bag issue tho.
Overall really decent, i mainly liked the fit.

sen2

Postby wrong » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:04 am

got charged nine times for one order on the denim S logo, sat on customer service for three hours but was able to cancel it!
on the jeans, the fit is great but they're not worth it

wrong

Postby can- » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 pm

damn this years bdu shirt. Xtream

can-

Postby bleeker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 am

Thoughts on the Lacoste collab?
Tracksuits and sweaters...
Both logos on one garment seem odd to me but the Harrington seems nice

The white tee under a v Neck seems very 90s to me but this look is Cool

bleeker

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:09 am

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 pm

damn i want all of the mike hill decks

(old) workshop was the best -- best team (minus dyrdek altho he ripped in that era), best shapes

edit:
for u guys

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:22 pm

I somehow managed to miss all the Mike Hill stuff. I carted a regretter deck and checked out super fast without a captcha but got a payment processing error. Saw the deck was sold out and went back for a regretter tee but got the same error. I'm so pissed.

In other news thoughts on the captcha?

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby hharrissonn » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:09 pm

I genuinely wanted the Regret deck/tee but didn't even try. It really doesn't matter what the context of this stuff is anymore everyone is going to buy it for resale. A year or two ago this would have been an easy pickup, similar in hype/sellout times to the Daniel Johnston stuff. Captcha WILL NOT EVER stop bots and will absolutely make manual checkout times slower.

I'm in the process of selling off all my Supreme that isn't heather grey tees and bags, and I'm gonna do my best to keep it that way once it's gone. I did buy a few things (bag/tee/key knife for bf) from the first drop this season, but especially after last year I'm kind of not into this anymore I think? I feel like the " " " brand image " " " of Supreme has been very nebulous for years and has intersected w/ a lot of subcultures and made sense in a lot of contexts and that was probably one of the biggest selling points of the brand, but now I can't help but picture the frat boy idiots that are tastemakers or whatever on youtube/instagram who are buying six of everything and I don't want someone to look at me and see my jacket or whatever and immediately associate me with that?

Like it's crazy to me that a company that made shirts with Divine's face on them and all this Burroughs shit is now coveted primarily by dudes who say faggot a lot and it makes me SO UNCOMFORTABLE to have to entertain a conversation with those dudes when they say my bag/shirt is nice or whatever. I mean you could make that argument about most of the big dumb thing that is called streetwear but I'm just kind of in my feelings because a thing I like is kind of becoming hard to defend/justify.

Mike Hill is an amazing artist and I hope he gets more attention from this and I hope there's a vintage Alien revival. Sorry this has been a lot of rambling. Namaste.

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm

maybe jebbia will shutter the brand once he sees a video of someone enthusiastically using the supreme money gun at a strip club

seriously, how much further from your foundational brand image can you get? the aesthetic embodiment of supreme has basically morphed into this
i can't say i endorse the shit the ymbape dude was doing but if shit like that keeps more gullyguyleo kids from popping up maybe it's for the best

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby odradek » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 pm

hello, i am taking this to the tailor

odradek

Postby alexander delarge » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 am

I found $9 on the ground during my walk to campus.

Today must be my lucky day.

Being young is like being one of these malenky machines
alexander delarge

Postby despot » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:13 pm

if people already mistake me for an international student at times should i still try to buy gold supreme uptempos

e: i got them

despot

Postby hharrissonn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Man what the fuck lol

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby sonofjacob » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm

preme virgin here

how much did flight pants go for in the past? and how likely am i to be able to cop this szn as a noob without a bot?

sonofjacob

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm

bet it would have been harder during peak tomsfood era (2015). should be pretty easy now

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Tags