[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby can- » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:09 pm

are those eg cords?

would be wild if supreme came out with some drawstring ready bottoms.

can-

Postby maj » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:15 am

maj

Postby Chimpskibot » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:07 am

Seasons outerwear is a little disappointing except for the taped seams, however, the cut and sewn and accessories this season are very nice.

Getting money is easy...Keeping it is the hard part
Chimpskibot

Postby soultoft » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

i really like this jacket
although i'm not sure that a torso and business casual mix

soultoft

Postby despot » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 am

really like the schott a2 but its going to be couple hundred x supreme markup

any sizing tips? im prob between "true" s/m and i dont really know how schott fits. definitely an M in supreme shirts and hoodies

despot

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 pm

neil young shirt is super dope, kind of want to get one for my dad

frogosaurus

Postby eufemism » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:00 pm

this made me laugh way too hard

supreme gonna make me catch a body like that

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Overall thoughts after first lookthrough is two thumbs up. Jebbia and the design team put in some damn good work. They definitely dialed back on the hype pieces from the 20th anniversary seasons and it really shows. Accessories are fucking godly I mean a fucking fire extinguisher???? Braun alarm clock oh gaaaawd :woop:

Arabic logo taped seam is an absolute must cop. Great to see the neil young thing was real, and the astronaut pullover is another must cop (if not for myself just for the resale that shit is gon be hyped). Jesus your tee is fucking straight lolz. Never really into the headwear but the vietnam 6 panel is cool and ppl are gon be hyped for the S logo cap.

Lowkey season I'm really digging it, so many great under-the-radar pieces.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby hharrissonn » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 pm

i love this but you already knew that.

love the "some girls" tee, cool to see Divine on a supreme piece. Shirting is great, the shadow plaids look beautiful, and the sunflower prints are amazing tbh.
i feel like the design team did something for everyone this season. box logos on socks and underwear for the hypebeasts, and some really beautiful and understated pieces for the fashunz crowd. the Malcom X stuff is incredibly topical and I think a provocative design to put out, especially since it will undoubtedly be worn by white kids everywhere, and supreme undoubtedly knows that.

much happier with this collection than fw14, or really anything in the past year/year-and-a-half

here's what i'd like to pick up:

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Hoping I can get a Specialized water bottle for my mom

The astronaut is cool but not as good as the Monte Carlo towel

ramseames

Postby hooplah » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 pm

my boyfriend is planning on annihilating his bank account over some of the jackets etc but the main things that grab my attention are the jesus tee, the denim jacket, the camo or orange ma-1s, the neil young tee, the arabic taped seam jacket, the bacchanal deck, and the pink pique five panel. satin bomber is nice too.

probably the only thing i'll end up actually buying is maybe the black backpack though.
...actually but i already have a black supreme duffle and having both would look douchey as fuck at the airport.

hooplah

Postby ptozzi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:54 pm

I wanna buy a hat so I can get used to wearing one. I think the only reason why I don't like how hats look on me is that I never see myself In one. I'm feeling the side zip 5-panel at the moment.

ptozzi

Postby windowflowers » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 pm

This year's side zip looks a bit different, but the one from last year was such a terrible shape.

windowflowers

Postby Chimpskibot » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Will anyone be at the store Thursday pm me I will pay some $$ for your time.

Getting money is easy...Keeping it is the hard part
Chimpskibot

Postby purkinje » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:12 pm

purple hockey top and ash tray are on my cop list fur shure

any pics of the uism collab out yet?

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby meatjacket » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:05 pm

never was really into supreme (except a few pieces from other seasons) but this collection is pretty nice

really like

could really see my self wearing these in summer, probably oversized

meatjacket

Postby PrimePrime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 am

I love Supreme so much, but I usually only go for the really straight-forward, recognizable pieces (bogo's, graphic tees, camps). I've never understood the appeal of the outerwear. Butohmydamn. This. Jacket.

PrimePrime

Postby finolino » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 am

the heavy use of pastel colors in this collection is a+, as are the references they blatantly drew from which some might find lazy but i for one found hilarious. the (because yay for social injustice), the mighty ducks inspired , and that featuring a screenshot of some kid from kids stealing alcohol (yay rebellion) are particular standouts. jesus tee is cool too, is lovely, and the jorts are great for recreating a timeless and 'sunny' look:

as a side note, why is sup's website design so damn awful?

finolino

Postby finolino » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:05 am

hate having to scroll through that odd search bar to find what i want, and i equally hate the fact that each image of a product is its own link

finolino

Postby windowflowers » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:24 am

You know you can hit view all to get out of that scroll bar, right? I do agree about the image links though

windowflowers

Postby venilla » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:27 pm

i hope this is real

venilla

Postby maj » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 am

if anyone gets a "fuck you we do what we want tee" size L, white and want to help a ct'r out PM

maj

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 pm

got unnecessarily frustrated with the site declining my card. all i wanted was neil yung :(

frogosaurus

Postby alby » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

That happened to me at the beginning too. Didn't realize billing and shipping had to be the same. Picked up the Jesus tee, Fuck you tee, and a few accessories :]

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby despot » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 pm

its overrrr, got a black schott, black bacchanal, black moth tee

i had the neil young in my cart but my card got declined for fraud, and when it went through, it was sold out (lol). i don't even listen to neil young's music. fuck me right?

despot

Postby eufemism » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 pm

managed to get jesus tee in black. really wanted pink so it still feels like i took an L tho :mad:

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby maj » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Want to give a huge shout out to both and for hooking me up and leaving me in a tight spot, care flaxsisters out in full force.

If either of you, or anyone wants a first shot in the future hit me up with a pm and we can make it happen.

Last edited by maj on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maj

Postby starfox64 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 pm

i got white neil young and the ashtray

app is quicker for ordering in my experience but ymmv.

just need that astronaut towel now.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Copped neil tee in white medium and that was after the site freaked a bit and was lagging hard. Also had to manually enter my CC info cuz sup seems to have disabled autofill for CC info.

So much salt on the forums/reddit about that new autofill policy lol

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby can- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm

when you get the billing error, 80% of the time it's because you have an item in your cart that's sold out. really frustrating when you have a bunch of shit in your cart and the only way to tell if it's sold out is by going to each individual item's page, removing it from your cart, and refreshing the page.

20% of the time the site is just hammered and if you keep pushing your CC Info through it will process.

can-

PreviousNext

Return to Tags