[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby can- » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 pm

seven figures ....

anyone getting the clarks? would probably grab some if they came in my size.

can-

Postby RycePooding » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Dig them, but unjustifiable for me.

The timbs with the faux snake skin, on the other hand...

RycePooding

Postby b4my » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Not really my style, but I would definitely rock the white ones if I was a dancehall producer in 80s Jamaica.

b4my

Postby RycePooding » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Supreme x North Face. Thoughts?

RycePooding

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 pm

once you get past the initial reaction of disgust, its really not terrible. i mean, its ugly as fuck and i would never wear it, but its a cool pattern (digital fur????). will probably try to flip the vest.

also they included the prices in the notification email, what's up with that.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby maj » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:04 pm

#towie

maj

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:11 pm

I recently got my first sup piece, a navy beanie, and its FUCKING MASSIVE like 2-3x as big as my old stussy one or any other beanie i've ever tried on. how are you supposed to wear these?

mc-lunar

Postby thug » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Welcome to Hype City

thug

Postby maj » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:01 am

ss preview is up, looks all right tbf.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2014

like the jacket and beach towels, the shell jackets and colour block pull over are fantastic except they say supreme.

maj

Postby can- » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

pretty exciting preview! this is my favorite piece

can-

Postby eskdc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Agreed, this season is pretty rad. I'm in for a Kung Fu Jacket

There's a few more things on there that I might pick up if they're still there later in the season like the taped seam jacket

eskdc

Postby whinefields » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:18 pm

there's a lot of great stuff this year and there's a lot of hype. luckily, i have a feeling that most of the stuff i want will not go quickly, given that so many kids line up for the most branded, logo shit.

this will go fast, i'm assuming. but still, love the red and white on the right

so amazing

this is something that'll go in seconds

actually like the black and white one

another two items that'll disappear like *that* but tempt me

one in every color please

white and black again

much better than their wise potato chip

yessss

whinefields

Postby purkinje » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 pm

color block stuff is pretty rad

quilted pullover is cool but I wish it had a different logo font

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby wiggly--woo » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 pm

strangely attracted to the paisley polo shirts for some reason. will probably try to cop one.

and my god those colour block pullover things are magnificently gorgeous imo but at the same time the giant box logo is putting me off :sad:

wiggly--woo

Postby can- » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 pm

those blocked paisley shirts are for the #40oz# xibalba leather sleeve crowd

testament to the design team how tastefully the vfiles/been trill/ASVP influences have been incorporated and reworked to fit the brands 70s/80s/90s/Kingstown look

can-

Postby SweetJavaBrown » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 pm

I'd like to see people's reactions to someone wearing one of these

SweetJavaBrown

Postby navin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:09 pm

holy shit this is awesome

navin

Postby smiles » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Pink panther though.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby whinefields » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:06 pm

man, i want all of this now

whinefields

Postby hmwut » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 pm

much stronger season than the last few. would like to echo ben's comment on how sup's design has incorporated outside influences that have gained traction recently and molded them to fit the supreme aesthetic. the 90's influence in their design has always been present but it is especially prominent here

standout examples:

asides from that, this season is more or less the same as the last couple, just executed better. hunting motifs, heavy southern/floridian/west coast vibes, 80-90's musical artist feature, inevitable collabs, etc. etc. formulaic. while that's not necessarily a bad thing and is definitely part of the appeal of supreme, it's something that has become increasingly apparent to me. i haven't gotten tired of it, at least. as long as they consistently put out good pieces and box logos, they will have something for a large portion of consumers, for now.

this is the 20th anniversary of supreme. is the brand starting to show signs of age from any perspective you can speak from? whether it be care-tags or hypebeast member, do you believe supreme is on the wind-down, does this collection mark a resurgence, or has nothing changed? are there any brands that stand to challenge supreme's place as foremost streetwear label?

hmwut

Postby CleanThug » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Anyone pick up stuff yet?

CleanThug

Postby purkinje » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

I kinda wanted one of the riot tees but they sold out within a few minutes :/ Waiting for the racing and utility shirts.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby maj » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 pm

http://www.supremenewyork.com/random/ch ... index=true

this will be sick, almost make me want to buy some. almost.

maj

Postby starfox64 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 pm

how is it any different than buying palace?

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby maj » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 am

palace is more relatable from a design/philosophy stand point and when both brands rely heavily on portraying a certain image/attitude that's probably the most important thing. i didn't grow up in the projects of new york, i grew up going to state school in the home counties, supreme/skate culture had little if any showing in my youth but the umbro, british sportswear lout look did.

before the internet the only interaction i had with supreme was my mates older brother had a camp cap and it wasn't something i was particularly interested in and that general feeling has carried through since.

maj

Postby CleanThug » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 am

CleanThug

Postby starfox64 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 am

cdg x sup 14

polka dot jacket looks pretty good, and i'd fuck with the vans and new era and wallet if i needed any of those things. i'm kinda disappointed they didn't do an oxford this season, but all of this stuff is going to be super hype and impossible to buy.

still wish i had bought like the entire 2012 collab.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby fuxwitit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:00 am

I love the Harold Hunter tee from this cdg collab, everything else is pretty meh though. The polka dots/stripes are too loud for my taste.

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

Postby can- » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 am

even tho the stuffs not made for me and it's such a cash grab I appreciate that the range of the collab is a lot wider this season. I would love to get one of the original polka dot hoodies for retail.

F1 pullover flew out the store day of, pretty disappointed I couldn't pick it up. was thinking about the arrested hoodie too but the hood doesn't have great shape or structure.

can-

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 am

i wish supreme made their stuff in 2XL :sad:

JonjoShelvey

PreviousNext

Return to Tags