[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hands Free Kit

Hands Free Kit

Clothes

Hands Free Kit

Postby bels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:22 am

Talk about slings and things.

bels
Yung Winona

Re: Hands Free Kit

Postby bels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:26 am

Lovely helmet parka on Endyma (interesting site? Not heard of it) http://endyma.com/collections/men/produ ... age-straps

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rublev » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 am

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Syeknom » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:55 am

Helmut lang

Syeknom

Postby bels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 pm

You can't put a sling on a jacket without the jacket costing £700 minimum.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby oldtrailmix » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:10 pm

does anyone have the video of the guy awkwardly trying to use his acronym sling like in one of the promo vids

oldtrailmix

Postby can- » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:33 pm

can-

Postby handworked » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 pm

#tacticool
[youtube]AdGcTbqXc14&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

handworked

Postby bels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:52 pm

It's been pointed out to me by that Acronym produces jackets with slings that cost less than £700 such as the DS-HD2 hoody which costs £400 so I amend my statement.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby greggy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:44 pm

i do wonder how long it took errolson to master that trick of taking the coat off with the bag still on

greggy

Postby raags » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I absolutely love jacket slings. I think they are so tremendously useful as well as being really cool. The straps on the Siki Bomber (that I am now selling) I have are gorgeous - way better fabric and construction than the ones on my Rick and can be worn in a number of ways. Slings will be a serious consideration in all future outerwear purchases!

raags
Best Dressed

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 pm

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mix/ ... nd_item_en

it turns into a bag lol cool thread, I love the jacket slings

BIGBEE

Postby Vaeltaja » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Rick Owens loves his slings.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby bels » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 am

Where does the bottom part of the sling attach to when you have a single strap sling? I want to try and add one to one/all of my coats and I was wondering what the best way to do it is.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby yourdad » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:48 am

i'd imagine it would depend on how you want to attach it. acronym has a single strap but three loops (roughly at the collar and pits) so the end of the sling would be attached to either of the pit loops. If you're only doing two points (straight from collar to bottom), you'd probably want it a couple inches from the bottom so that when you're not using the sling, the extra slack (if there is any) doesn't stick out from the bottom

yourdad

Return to Tags