[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby birdman caw » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 pm

ImageImage

yyph linen hat
uniqlo linen shirt
devoa horrible diy job cropped pants
macross boots

birdman caw

Postby odradek » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 pm

what i wore on the 4th (the people demand shortsuits):

odradek

Postby Syeknom » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Dries Van Noten / Stephan Schneider / Dries Van Noten / Margiela

Rear view

Trousers (high rise, roomy in the thighs, strong taper to leg opening)

Lapel/pattern detail

Syeknom

Postby chilljin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 pm

@syeknom Didn't want to just leave a rep comment - this is absolutely brilliant

Seriously though that coat is drop dead gorgeous, love the high waist too.

Would like to see how this looks with shoes rather than boots too

chilljin

Postby nevergreen » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:58 pm

that coat is seriously outstanding

i need cooler undershirts so i can be like

archival/uniqlo/n. hoolywood/stans

nevergreen

Postby weqe » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Milsurp // Old Navy // AEO // Chaco

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby thatbiglake » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:44 pm

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 pm

The birks seem really forced in that fit and the red shirt isn't meshing with the rest of the outfit.

RomanEmpire

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:17 pm

why are you tucking in the polo? you look like a 60yr old dude going to walmart

JonjoShelvey

Postby bels » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Syek I feel like I want your fit to be a bit more summery, only ways I can think of doing that are

Swishier/slouchier trews that show a bit of ankle ( I think these trews are from the same collection though so they probably are swishy enough, just not showing any ankle)
less heavy duty footwear

Other than that bravo of course.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 pm

When I wore this yesterday evening it was 14°C and absolutely pissing down with rain - didn't feel very summery. The trews aren't from the same collection - they're almost certainly autumn/winter ones in a thickish wool (not swishy either). Can easily be cuffed up to show ankle though. Coat can easily be repurposed for more summery fits though! Could be worn with a more open/looser/lighter shirt too.

Syeknom

Postby charybdis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:52 pm

I really like this fit. I think it's both relaxed and casual while also being interesting. That said, you've really been killing it this summer, have really liked what you've been wearing. (Just think, last summer was the summer of the elephant dress.)

when you said you got a pattered dries coat, I was a little apprehensive but I really really enjoy this. It looks like someone hit you with a shrub in the best way possible. Agree that the shoe choice is prob not that summery. Also, you wear that shirt in a ton of fits and I've never brought it up but I really like how perfectly it works for you.

I've already enthused about this on three different occasions, but I really like the loose/loose proportions and this is probably my favorite crop top fit of all time. I would actually kind of like to see your apiece apart sandals with this fit instead of the birks.

I like the shoes in the second set of photos more and new jacket looks really good. I know you've already created the brand and etc, but I'm not a huge fan of bodyhaus as the label title though. It just really feels like something someone would name their etsy shop or something.

really like the pants and sneakers but I don't love the pattern on that shirt. It just sorta looks like the same sort of pattern you might see in a store window display, probably with some slogan like "step into spring!" (Or maybe a young girl's notebook/binder. I FEEL LIKE I OWNED THAT PATTERN AS A NOTEBOOK.)

(Which might be a good thing from your perspective?)

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby smiles » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Yeah the pattern is a bit iffy. My gf said it looks like Ikea curtains. When it's not so hot I'm planning use it more as a layer because the collar action is really interesting.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby asianfuntime » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:59 pm

comfy summer

asianfuntime

Postby exprof » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 pm

on a midnite train 2 high waist trew city

exprof

Postby Runningshoes » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Havent posted in a while. did some shopping today and picked up a shirt and a pair of vans. I dont think its great but I'm happy with where my style is. Going to try and pick up some more undercover pieces when i can but I'm in a good place.

Runningshoes

Postby balloons » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:53 pm

everyone looks so good on this page, damn

, did you DIY that scoop or does old navy sell scoops now?

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby hwknsj » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 am

hwknsj

Postby Hacks » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Whitecoat

Hacks

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Possible silly question but how did you do those docs?

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Pretty strong departure from my personal style but its fun to experiment

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Stolsdos

Postby tomsfood » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 am

DIY, Gap Outlet, Nike, Vans
Don't you kids know baggy polos are cool nowadays? Trying to bring green back into the wardrobe and I liked the pastel yellow hat with the green too. I also feel like this is how I used to dress in 5th/6th grade a bit with the striped polo and swishy athletic pants and I'm a bit nostalgic. I think different shoes would be better but I'm not sure what, probably something non white as much as it pains me to say.

Ebbets, Gap Outlet, Nike, Vans
Baggy polos may be cool but baggy sweatshirts are cooler :cool: The sweat is blue/gray/navy camo which I tried to capture in the pic but it didn't really come through. I haven't actually worn this out of the house yet since it's been too blasted hot but it was fun and I plan to wear it when its cooler.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby soundclip989 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Thrifted this sweet coat, it has a huge hood which i'm in love with. And now I want fall. LCM tho.

soundclip989

Postby arcticsound » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:37 pm

usually don't wear hoodies with button-ups but it was cold at work today and I thought it looked pretty chill.
undercover/club monaco/acne/docs

arcticsound

Postby Indieguy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:50 am

cos/cos/acne/docs

Indieguy

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

joining soundclip in the summer lcm chapter

harmsalmon

Postby oucho » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:28 pm

I bought a new shirt i rlly like it

engineered garments, diesel, nike

oucho

Postby JewTurk » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm

una cita tipica

COS/COS/JB0716/Vans

JewTurk

Postby bouquet » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 pm

This is definitely one of my favorite outfits I've seen lately. The shirt is awesome, and I'm really jealous of your shoes (they are the inneva wovens, correct?). what do you think of them/where did pick them up from?

bouquet

PreviousNext

Return to Tags