[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby thisistheodore » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:26 pm

@tomsfood he came at me with demands of contribution, not exactly a lighthearted request imo
@maj if you'd like that sort of thing just say so, your comment came off more as a "SPEW FORTH FASHION KNOWLEDGE OR LEAVE"

honestly i don't mean any beef but if that's what you wanted maybe more casual phrasing would have spared us this whole exchange

thisistheodore

Postby stappard_ » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

for the love of god someone post a fit

stappard_

Postby tomsfood » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:39 pm

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby prawnzee » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:40 pm

prawnzee

Postby Ques » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

click thru for hi res

given 8 hours of community service at an organization that lends people suits to wear to interviews woo~~

shoes/sock/pant:

Ques

Postby hamburgerlady » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:05 pm

getting more mileage off of this lad rider lately due to the great weather.

lad, uc x2, docs.

hamburgerlady

Postby insect » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Jacket: Raf Simons
Suit: Comme des Garcons Homme Plus
Shirt: Generic
Socks: Generic
Shoes: Docs

This has become my go to outfit now. It's been in a pain in the ass though because it's been hot and rainy. I need a better camera and a place to take photos. Looking for a hat to go with this so any feedback is appreciated. Lots of great stuff in this thread so I'm looking forward to any advice.

insect

Postby JewTurk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:31 am

Sorry for weird pose, mid hair fix.

Looking for a lot of critique tbh. I was thinking of wearing this with my GBV floral but I was going to an honors breakfast thing with our new principle so I didn't want to come off as "out there".

Sorry for awk shirt rinkles, backpacks do their thing with shirts.

What to layer with this, different shoe options etc, other things that I could wear as a top with this. If olive chinos and simple shoes go with pretty much any top then I don't have too much to worry about but I'd love input. Would a noragi go with this? Different shirt under it w/noragi? Just kind of spit balling ideas.

JewTurk

Postby blankinput » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:36 am

blankinput

Postby saveed_samir » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:59 am

well that was hard to read

saveed_samir

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm

(click image for larger)
Muji card
Gap thermal
Yohji Yamamoto pour homme
Nike AM90

**edit: Bonus pics with footwear swapped for tretorns (should uncuff one) and Docs:

yoyobeat

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Grandpa gave me this (knit?) tee, Ive never heard of the brand Cal Cru but its MiUSA and cool as shit

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby vgtbls » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Trying to really push myself into black jeans this week.

vgtbls

Postby Blastoise » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Long flannels are my favorite.

Got this shirt for free from an event at my school's art museum.
I'm not certain but I think it's Christopher Walken talking on the phone and eating ice cream. Either way I love it.

Blastoise

Postby tomsfood » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 am

UO hat, Zara mesh blazer, H&M flannel, Supreme flight pants, Doc Marten floyds

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby saveed_samir » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:49 am

dont think a flannel is really a good choice here , not cohesive at all. a tuck and a different shirt, (not white) and +

saveed_samir

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:01 am

i think without all the zippers on the pants a flannel would be out of place but the pants bring together the sort of utility aspect of flannel and the "sportswear" side of the blazer if we're talking about cohesion. i do disagree about a tuck though i think the very casual blazer would look odder without the shirt flowing under.

mc-lunar

Postby saveed_samir » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 am

i am talking about just how the pieces look together ,not about the connotations of each piece and what kind of random aesthetic name you want to give it, e.g. "workwear" sorry for the confusion

saveed_samir

Postby tomsfood » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:41 am

funny you say that i was actually trying around with some tucked looks maybe i'll post up to "the lab"

unfortunately dont really have any good tuck shirts other than my white dress shirt as theyre mostly longer/looser

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby yubbermax » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:48 pm

yubbermax

Postby INNIT » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 pm

c4v 3/\/\pt

INNIT

Postby can- » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:27 pm

muji, ll bean, dior homme, nike, acronym

can-

Postby weqe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Starting to get a little chilly here.

Milsurp // Kirkland // AEO // Vans

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby insect » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 am

edit: nvm will try to take a better pic tomorrow (i'll try not to post until i get pictures sorted out my house has shit lighting)

Last edited by insect on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
insect

Postby djwildchina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 am

djwildchina

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 am

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:52 am

I'm sort of a fan of this look in theory but I often struggle with it when I try and wear it myself. It becomes a lot easier to deal with when the CPs are Derbies, but that sort of defeats the point I guess.

It might be that you need a slimmer overcoat, or a more sporty one with a collar pop. PWVC SB4 comes to mind or major's 6876 stapleton. The heavy wool and strong shoulders are a bit too structured for me.

Ofc remove the overcoat and we're in fine form, but I guess you don't want to remove the overcoat (even though you should because it's 21 degrees today.)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 am

thanks, yeah it's really that i'm trying to make the coat work. it's not as slim as others i own and might be a touch too strong in the shoulders but was hoping, given the beautiful cashmere fabric, that could be considered as 'drape'. you can't really see from the pic, but trousers are boiled polyester track pants with an elastic cuff, which seemed to work better with sneakers than derbies. (plus, i just like wearing sneakers.)

pirxthepilot

Postby MickePB » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 am

MickePB

Postby surri » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 am

I like helping people, it's fun!
surri

PreviousNext

Return to Tags