[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:47 pm

You've taken some pretty fucking ripped poos cuz I'm jacked as fuck

Srs tho that sounds unhealthy get your lower digestive system off whatever steroids they're juicing

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby mc-lunar » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 pm

anyone think it's a little odd that mr. "im gonna be a fashion model" chilljin is calling someone else out for not being jacked enough

i mean, i'm 5'8" and i bet that I have a solid 15-20 pounds on mr cheekbones there

mc-lunar

Postby ramseames » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Caretags is a no flex zone

ramseames

Postby weqe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:06 pm

fall tho

Field & Stream // Gap // AEO // Kirkland // Puma

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby straysheep » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:01 pm

KKA, KKA, KKA, UU, Attachment

straysheep

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:26 pm

ramdomthought

Postby blankinput » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Last edited by germinal on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A li'l spoiler
blankinput

Postby Blastoise » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Allsaints/Urbe/MKI/Gap/Clarks

still on the never-ending search for cooler pants

Blastoise

Postby anotherdayhere » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:25 pm

v hard to make out anything at all but i thought this pic looked super cool.

Topo Designs
TNF
H&M x 2
Gel Lyte V

thanks! was trying to find that thread as I was sure there was a thread with that premise and somehow missed it.

anotherdayhere

Postby ducksick » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 am

Yamamoto shoulder-seam-less wool gaberdine overshirt
Jan Jan van Essche emerald drawstring sweatshirt
Schneider bi-fabric wool pants
Belgian combat boots

Mods I still want my name reverted back to "suckdick", thanks & god bless

ducksick

Postby stappard_ » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

feeling breezy

yep its OL

stappard_

Postby nick » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:24 am

eg gbv junya grenson

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:38 pm

harmsalmon

Re: Worst of WAYWT

Postby qalandar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:14 pm

hello, very nice fits from all.
looks great, , which grensons ?

boring stuff:

qalandar

Postby yoyobeat » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:43 pm

^ tough act to follow ! great fits and !

yoyobeat

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm

what sort of jacket do you think would work better? I've been looking for a more casual/outdoorsish light jacket but I've had trouble finding much I like. I already have a brown vintage wool parka but that's a bit heavier.

harmsalmon

Postby diniro » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 pm

diniro

Postby sidewalk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm not particularly fond of how the strong color of the jacket is followed into blandness. Also the pattern of the pants (with the jacket) + the elasticated hem going into the creepers looks slightly awkward. This would be better off without the jacket, and I'm sure you have better ways to implement it.

Not a bad outfit by any means. I'm only being overly critical because it's you and I'm usually impressed by how you pair things.

sidewalk

Postby PrimePrime » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:37 pm

still so hot in the south. also first post oooooooooo.

PrimePrime

Postby mc-lunar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:54 pm

You have like 3/4ths of an outfit going there with the tan boat mocs and the white slim straight chinos with no break and the wristwear and the haircut and then out of nowhere this black supreme tee with the red bogo jumps in and looks totally out of place imo. I'd either swap it out for something more fitting (pastel v-neck or polo or ocbd?) or redo the bottom half

mc-lunar

Postby PrimePrime » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Good call. The tee is navy, so it works slightly better irl, but I def agree.

PrimePrime

Postby diniro » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 pm

diniro

Postby qalandar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 pm

thanks everyone for such nice comments, i'm glad someone told me about this place (smiling)

I think the safe route would have been some textured black jacket. but i like the disjointedness of it all. the sort of southwestern cowboy jacket with the bolo tie, juxtaposed fabrics forced together into one shirt, and what seems to be a galaxy trapped on your pants. the levitating granny smith is countered by the solid base of the creepers flush against the floor. i'm a fan of unexpected contradictions, and the proportions being spot on allows playfulness in other dimensions. then again i'm not sure what i'm doing so take it for what you will...

qalandar

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:37 pm

ramdomthought

Postby birdman caw » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 am

ayyyyyy

birdman caw

Postby sidewalk » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 am

ImageImage

nike,diy,nike

sidewalk

Postby breakadawn » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:38 am

breakadawn

Postby blanket » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 am

attempted Smiles's advice re: stacking pyjama trousers and long cardigan/robe, but not sure if this is working

feedback very much appreciated (smiling)

briefly changed to this when i went to meet my dad at the airport

blanket

Postby chilljin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 pm

This page is sick. Didn't really want to post this fit as there is things I'd like to change in it, but wanted to contribute more than just comments

Can't do rep comments justice so:

your fits look so much better now you have a good camera setup rather than mirror

you look comfy and cool as fuck

i feel like you are some super cyber wizard whos gonna hack into my life n steal my garms

always solid, love the textures. hairs looking better too

not sure how i feel about black pants here, but the upper half is very cool

straight up fire, that jacket is absurdly sick. bruce willis would be proud

i'd recognise those eyebrows anywhere. good to have you here, I haven't seen any of your fits in a while and these are cool. a lot better than the days of your smokeinfrontofface pics

my favourite fit of yours i've seen so far, love the pants. would like some cheekily cool socks

sorry if i missed anyone out but i like this page

chilljin

Postby nick » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:45 pm

thanks for the love guys :+)!
Since it's the weekend its easier to take fit pics since I get daylight, so two in a row. sorry! hope the canvas sneakers work in a way - inspired by

edit: eg/n&f/eg/eytys

nick
Eminent Eminem

PreviousNext

Return to Tags