[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:37 pm

for a forest adventure and the last night of my play. nothing too crazy but I liked it nonetheless.

harmsalmon

Postby aziatique » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:49 pm

aziatique

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:51 pm

why chucks dude

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:08 pm

My friend finally sold this t shirt to me

EDIT: linked those NDG pix by mistake

BIGBEE

Postby bels » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:19 pm

chucks look good to me.

Something like innevas or w/e would look cool too but no cooler than chucks. A technical runner is exactly what I'd expect to see on the feet of someone with an ACR bag and because of this I appreciate the chucks even more.

I wish I could find that one LN-CC editorial where everything was styled with chucks but I'm beginning to believe I made it up.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:24 pm

i have no idea how to style this, but i will continue to try until i figure it out. it's by far the coolest piece of clothing i've ever owned. here's my first shot:

i also tried wearing it by itself but we're gonna have to wait till i've lost some weight to revisit that notion. constructive criticism is more than welcome

jil/brooks/outlier/vans

Ques

Postby aziatique » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

aziatique

Postby inherently » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:07 pm

figured out a good setup to take WAYWT pictures!

H&M/Norse Projects/J. Crew Factory/LEC

inherently

Postby stappard_ » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:33 pm

btw people, page 113 was everything good about care-tags, great fits and a nice jizz. excited to see stuff from new people, hope you all keep posting

stappard_

Postby soundclip989 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:39 pm

ImageImage

soundclip989

Postby jrisk » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:46 pm

jrisk

Postby PrimePrime » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:21 pm

PrimePrime

Postby deadkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 pm

misc stuff

eg, muji, kimmel, b&n

deadkitty

Postby wax » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:23 am

ImageImage

been trying to figure out what to do with this singlet since forever

wax

Postby oucho » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:08 am

Derek Mattison, Gap, Diesel, Nike, Travail en Famille sample bag

AND

Uniforms for the Dedicated, Travail en Famille sample scarf, Uniqlo, Diesel, Nike

I really need some more trousers and shoes

oucho

Postby Iliam » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:11 am

neat prints. the old maps are really beautiful.

i want to point out that your bag was inspired by Cook's arrival in australia (some might say his invasion), and not his "discovery". indigenous people had already 'discovered' australia tens of thousands of years before Captain Cook. I know that this may seem a small, unproblematic instance of this point but this kind of unthinking repetition of colonial myth is a deeply serious political and social problem.
i'm not trying to attack you personally so please please don't take this comment as such. it's a much larger cultural problem and i've definitely done the same/ similar thing(s) in the past. but hopefully you and anyone else reading this are now aware of it and will think/ speak more carefully about colonial history in the future.

Iliam

Postby oucho » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Thanks!

I am well aware of the negative, lasting impact of colonialism, at university I wrote a dissertation on why Britain should apologise for its role in the Biafran War, which was a result in part of British colonisation. I also made a mistake, Cook wasn't the first European to see the continent, but he was the first to step foot on it. Anyway I don't think that anything Cook did could really be construed as an invasion. Our focus was on the amazing botanical work done by Banks and Parkinson during the voyage, the bay in which they first set foot is now known as Botany Bay in tribute.

I do think that saying my use of the word discovery is the 'unthinking repetion of colonial myth' is getting a little over excited. although the indigenous people, obviously, already knew about Australia the Europeans didn't, so in that sense it is a discovery. I don't think there's any doubt that colonialism had many negative impacts, and has a lasting legacy which we still live with but to me the 'solution' lies in the acceptance and celebration of the legitimacy of indigenous culture. We have another design inspired by Bruce Chatwin's book Songlines which is a celebration of indigenous Australian culture (as much as outsiders can celebrate such a mysterious culture!)! Anyway I don't want to criticise you either because on the whole I think we are on the same level here I just think that you went a bit over the top!

oucho

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:22 pm

BIGBEE

Postby Bryan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:51 pm

went camping or w/e for some adidos on Friday night

some of you may be thinking "bryan why are you camping out 4 adidas? are you actually stupid" well i actually enjoy doing these little camp outs. sure you get cold as shit sometimes, your back starts hurting, and you may lose some feeling in your feet but DAMN that feeling when you purchase what you've been waiting for. plenty of people would love to camp out for shoes like i can, + you can meet some pretty fucking cool people. every time i've done it, i've made some p cool friends.

DEEEEEEEESEEEE http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/ronnie-f ... -kith-nyc/ + the poncho from xibalba mainline

wya
Bryan

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

wiwlast night

?/?/?/?/uniqlo/?/?/thrift

harmsalmon

Postby danaleldey » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:39 am

wore this yesterday. really liking flannel i customized.

back:

old navy diy
old navy diy bandcollar
old navy
vans

old navy lyfe

danaleldey

Postby sknss » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 am

What did you do yourself?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby ducksick » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:19 am

Came to rep belgium and neg nerds, and I don't have enough reputation to the latter

Jan Jan van Essche linen knit
Uniqlo linen shirt
Ann Demeulemeester linen pants
Docs

ducksick

Postby maj » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 am

care-tags
palace x adidas
supreme
palace x reebok

cp company x2
stone island
margaret howell
adidas

maj

Postby smiles » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 am

ducksick, that photo would be more suited to 'enter my world' as it's pretty much impossible to see what you are wearing.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby ducksick » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 am

ducksick

Postby smiles » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 am

What I mean is take a higher quality photo where you don't have to edit it to the extent that important elements are compromised. Translating three dimensions to two is already unstable, adding more interventions only takes it further away from 'reality'.

also texture is just as important as those other factors.

From what I can tell, your outfit looks cool.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Not really a proper WAYWT - just want to show off this amazing jacket.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby jrisk » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:03 pm

and , just uniqlo pbj.

jrisk

Postby arcticsound » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Sorry I always dump a bunch of pics in one post all the time, I always forget to post them the day I take them :oops:

Cloak, Ann Demeulemeester, Allsaints, Acne, Docs, Milsurp backpack

Thrifted jacket, 3.1 Phillip Lim (almost sold it last week, so glad I didn't), DIY jeans, Docs, same bag

Jean detail:

arcticsound

PreviousNext

Return to Tags