[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Story spex, jacket, coat and jeans. Vintage shirt and converse collabs.

Need shave. Feeling v overtired.

yes - I embroidered her name on my Sundae jacket. As well as little sheep.

Last edited by Bobbin.Threadbare on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby sknss » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

please report to 2074 thread to show off that shirt

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby Muzzle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 pm

all kinds of grey today

Muzzle

Postby deadkitty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:19 am

sup, stugazi, acne, vans, wvb

:ugeek:

deadkitty

Postby mittens » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 am

Last edited by mittens on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby djwildchina » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:04 pm

djwildchina

Postby soundclip989 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:33 pm

The winter winds are getting pretty intense here.
Columbia shell/tnf soft shell/tnf fleece sweatshirt/soundclip mesh tank/tnf shorts/puma pants/Nike shoes. :sweg:

soundclip989

Postby Blastoise » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Couple of days ago.

Damir Doma/grandma/Uniqlo/Levi's/National Standard

Blastoise

Postby thomaspaine » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:49 pm

I regret not wearing a topcoat

thomaspaine

Postby oucho » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:44 pm

cool fit but I think Burberry do some coats that are SOOOOO much nicer than the 'heritage trench', it feels like a dumb thing to say about a classical piece but they have pushed it so hard in the ads and commercially that it feels to me that it needs a break lol

AW14 had some mega cool coats, SS15 was a bit balls overall for me but still some nice coats (the nubuck coat in look 1 is cool)

http://assets.static.burberry.com/exper ... 167531.jpg
http://assets.static.burberry.com/exper ... 172441.jpg
http://assets.static.burberry.com/exper ... 7531_1.jpg
http://assets.burberry.com/is/image/Bur ... prod_main$

I just think if you're gonna spend that kind of money on a Burberry coat get something amazing but obviously I understand the appeal of the trenchcoat, it is quite timeless and will always look nice

oucho

Postby bird.in.flight » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:07 am

Doc Martens no-vis

bird.in.flight

Postby blanket » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 am

blanket

Postby eyealt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Two recents.

eyealt

Postby pangolin » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Hi!

pangolin

Postby Hacks » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 am

More accurate colours

Hacks

Postby teck » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 am

I'm supposed to be "shopping" but I look like im in a cartoon heist.

teck

Postby frogosaurus » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Copped the sweat on the low, turned out to be a knockoff but w/e. Looking for more interesting ways to wear it than just w/ ripped jeans and such. Looser pants forthcoming.

frogosaurus

Postby frogosaurus » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:18 pm

it's a fake or whatever of this junya sweat:

frogosaurus

Postby Blastoise » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Blastoise

Postby soundclip989 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Sorry to post again so soon, but I just grabbed this sweater, and wanted to try it out. It has a tighter waist band, so it kind of rides up, which I was trying to balance out with pants that have more of a rise. I don't have a great jacket either, but what do you think would work?

soundclip989

Postby Ques » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm

the first thing my mom says to me when i get off the plane: "i've never seen you wear pants that loose before!"

when i took that i realized the knees looked weird so i tried playing with the cuffing, also i was wearing a jacket for most of the day (also wearing the exact same clothes today)

Ques

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Day before my flight.

Comune, John Elliot + Co, Alice Auaa, Diet Butcher Slim Skin, Skeletos

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby INNIT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:33 pm

INNIT

Postby Blastoise » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:15 pm

They're 510s. I'm a size 30 and have no waist to me at all, I'm underweight even. I think it's the angle in the one you linked (it's not very good regardless, looking back). Still not seeing it, they're not close to my thighs in the slightest. Going to assume it's my photography in this case, I'm quite skinny everywhere including my thighs. I don't like baggier pants that much, honestly. I guess I'll take this to the lab.

Blastoise

Postby meatjacket » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 pm

target/target/uniqlo/banana/clarks (mfarmtown raw denim bag)

meatjacket

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 pm

I'd echo what others are saying about the shine. You're really getting there though man, this is pretty great overall. Has been very interesting to see you come into your own

Cool, and solid until i get to the shoes. This is a plain (and solid) outfit with shoes that miss and I know you've got the sort to make this 10/10. Great fit on the chinos especially. Sidenote: Keep up the DIY stuff dude, you're really in a world of your own in the best ways.

Uncuffed those pants look really great. Cuffed, they look really great in a different way -- that said they're not working with the AF1s to me. Fleece definitely elevates this which is odd for me to say. The fleece isn't working with the cuffed there at all. There's definitely something interesting (maybe not good interesting?) with the cuffed nobreak sort of look and I'd love to see you play with it more.

Stellar dude, though it would benefit from the same sort of heavy sweatshirt in a less cropped form. You say you don't have a good jacket but the low gorge + strong shoulders on that is on point with what you wear.

post the same fit with pants that are looser (same sort of olive shade) and cuffed up just about to the top of the shoes and you'll be golden

you seem like quite the caricature of yourself (yuk yuk yuk)

i like the jacket, i like the chelseas, and i like the rest of the outfit. that said, those three things are conflicting with each other visually to my eye.

that overshirt is cool but can't see much else to give feedback on. cheers though for throwing it out there and glad to see you posting!

fuckin hell, we've always had a lot of good stuff but i'll repeat it. keep up the good work folks

here's me -- cropped face & here for facial expression + post shower hair

ramdomthought

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Found out how to take pictures in my room (smiling)

yes, I sized up to a large

Stolsdos

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 am

Was thinking Stan Smiths initially but I thought I'd mix it up a little with the mids

DeafIdiotGod

Postby maj » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 am

an artful pool over those mids would take that into deep yoof territory with the longcoat.

maj

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:49 pm

WIWY(esterday)

harmsalmon

PreviousNext

Return to Tags