[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Take S. U. T. O. three times daily with food

Clothes

Re: Best of WAYWT

Postby thisistheodore » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:28 am

Last edited by Syeknom on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image size
thisistheodore

Postby chilljin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

engurland ft stiff nip

probs most suitable thing i wear at work

chilljin

Postby stappard_ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm not sure what you do at work but given your clothing and surroundings I'm assuming Channel 4 have enough This Is England advertising photos for the next decade

stappard_

Postby Rosenrot » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 pm

I own a little too many double riders, they are either vintage or Junya Watanabe.

Rosenrot

Postby INNIT » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 am

1st post

cavempt/needles

INNIT

Postby nick » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 am

CDG shirt / EG / Grenson

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby finolino » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 am

sweating is always cool
also, i agree it's seasonally off, but i went to a college fair with a bunch of schools i really want to go to but don't necessarily have the money to, so i was more concerned with making a good impression than sweating my ass off

Last edited by finolino on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
finolino

Postby odradek » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 am

some credit for this goes to the angle, but those pants look really off-balanced with the top part. can we get a baggy trousers thread or something?

odradek

Postby radicalbusiness » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 pm

lazy weekend fit

radicalbusiness

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Nothing special, just trying out using gfycat for waywt. Also the last day at home before i head off to college (:

Regular pic:

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Finally got some decent quality waywt pics. This is probably my favourite outfit at the moment.

Our Legacy / Primark / Levi's / Common Projects

Further shots because the sun came out and I wanted to play around with the camera

DeafIdiotGod

Postby frogosaurus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:31 pm

what are those pants? they look great.

frogosaurus

Postby hmwut » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

hm hanes hm vans

hmwut

Postby chilljin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 pm

considering half my wardrobe is like h&m + asos I disagree

I think there is a real hesitation on this website in regards to criticism and how to give it out, I for one even had real hesitation negging this as I don't want to make huhwot feel bad, and even then when I did neg it didn't leave much actual criticism itself.

We are known as the 'hug-box' of the fashion forums, where people can come and post pretty much anything and get a good response. Don't get me wrong, this is the main reason I love this website - it's my most visited and I wouldn't come here so many times daily if I didn't love the community surrounding it. However I just don't think negs should have such a negative aura surrounding them. This thread is called 'Best of WAYWT' for a reason. Whilst I know this isn't MFA and people aren't always seeking advice, it could help us all out if we perhaps a bit more critical, particularly in this thread. There's a lot of very knowledge people on this site, it would be nice to see their criticisms more - personally I love being constantly told how to improve.

Sorry for a bit of a rant, I don't want this to come across badly.

chilljin

Postby nick » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Part of that will involve users not going on tirades when they receive a neg rep. I'm not firing shots at one person because there's a handful of users I've seen do this.

Obviously we don't go down the slippery slope of the "coolest" users being the one who throw out negs and "lol this sucks" - but considering the criticism of the 'harshest' member saveed typically involve relevant criticisms, I think things will be okay.

That being said, please keep up the happy reps.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby Blastoise » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 pm

My personal problem with negativity, not limiting it to rep, goes along with the general outright downvoting of anything someone doesn't like on other places like MF and MFA. It isn't necessary and it's counter productive except for maybe in a situation where someone is being a complete dick and needs to be called out for it. I left Reddit and came here to get away from that culture. What's the point of having any negativity in a community? I don't see how being a "hug box" is a bad thing, especially when the forum's tagline is "fashion and friends." Positive and constructive criticism is infinitely more effective than negative criticism. MF is a shit community for that reason. So in response to Nick part of that will be members not negging when it really isn't needed (which we do plenty of here, and yes I'm aware that I've complained about being negged). I'm rambling.

That said, his fit is just fine. It might not be quite up to par with some of his others recently but it's still pretty damn cool and in line with his overall look.

are you saying that my opinion doesn't belong here?

Blastoise

Postby sidewalk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:36 pm

friendliness: the quality of being friendly

complacency: a feeling of smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's achievements

Apply circumstantially.

sidewalk

Postby Blastoise » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Blastoise

Postby BobbyZamora » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:53 pm

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby chilljin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:59 pm

chilljin

Postby oucho » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

The only difference between 'constructive criticism' and 'negative criticism' is that people who give constructive criticism are dweebs. Just neg repping and not saying anything can be annoying though

oucho

Postby maj » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

old pic

raeburn
maggy h x 2
reebok

maj

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:10 pm

nice fit majjj wish the pants hit a bit differently one way or another htough

ramdomthought

Postby maj » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:12 pm

i agree, they're currently cuffed 3 times due to the inseem in the future i hope to hem them to widen the lo as they taper pretty heavy.

maj

Postby sidewalk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:39 pm

as, lad x2, n(n)

sidewalk

Postby vgtbls » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Your shirt looks like a really big stomach tattoo

That said I feel like you could grow your hair out more. But I live in a fantasy world where people can freely adjust hair length

edit: paratexis beat me 2 it :cry:

vgtbls

Postby sidewalk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 pm

polo

Last edited by sidewalk on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidewalk

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Dunno what to think of the fit so I'll comment rather than rep/neg. The individual pieces are cool but it doesn't seem like it all comes together to me. Buzzcut looks good though.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:14 pm

RomanEmpire

PreviousNext

Return to Tags