[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - magazines

magazines

Clothes

Re: magazines

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:10 pm

I've had this for a while now and kept meaning to post some stuff from it but I kept putting it off, I was also supposed to put them up on my birthday but that didn't happen. However I've finally gotten around to it when I'm supposed to be doing something else. Anyways here's some pictures from the May 2016 issue of Eyescream on tee shirts. Lot of cool stuff like normal. I left out a lot of the interviews and some other cool stuff from the cover because it's in Japanese and would be hard to understand or run through a translator of my phone pics. Enjoy I guess.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby fun_yunchables » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 am

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:56 pm

can anyone comment on cereal magazine, namely content and quality of writing? the photography & design looks pretty #kinfolk #liveauthentic, but i'm hoping that the writing doesn't follow that trend. i know of it but haven't ever flipped through a copy. seems like the most recent volume 11 has an interview with kenya hara, the art director of muji, which i'm pretty interested in.

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby trasparenti » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:13 am

i sent myself a bunch of fashion magazines in the mail before i left Japan. I've been kicking myself because i coulda brought back twice as many but didn't think about it at the time... I had a substantial collection of Men's Non-no, Go Out, Fudge and Men's Fudge, Nylon Japan, etc.

Anyways, I scanned the first one yesterday so check it out
http://imgur.com/a/7DmCP

It was my first time scanning so the first dozen or so pages are a little rough but it gets better as you get into it. I'll update when I scan more

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Iliam » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:01 am

Libération Style 2000 - 2004(?)

Edited by Elein Fleiss and Olivier Zahm (of Purple)

Photography includes work by Juergen Teller, Latetita Benat, Takashi Homma, Justine Kurland, Mark Borthwick and Anders Edstrom.

Iliam

Postby gaycowboy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:18 pm

latest pick ups, 032c isn't worth it outside of the 40 someodd pages of helmut lang

gaycowboy

Previous

Return to Tags