[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The colour that humans can see the most of is... craig green

The colour that humans can see the most of is... craig green

Clothes

Re: The colour that humans can see the most of is...

Postby popcorn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 am

popcorn

Postby Ques » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm

found his stuff on othershop -- like heckaweel mentioned -- and remembered the thread here. thank you so much for putting this thread together, this is a gold mine. i usually enjoy reading about runway designers, but can't imagine myself wearing their clothes, green seems to be one of the exceptions to that trend.

this is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it's hand-painted is simply amazing. i could see myself wearing a lot of his ss15 collection as well, hoping for a less timid buy in the future from othershop (maybe they're getting more later?) and hopefully some buys from american retailers.

Ques

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 am

DeafIdiotGod

Postby bels » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:15 am

Heck is not impressed by this price point

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Wasn't pulling your leg, wanted to know, good info.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pei » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

ello ello
ya girl pei here with some hot jawnz from CRAIG GREEN AW 2014
im not the best model for these because i don't have a stature of a cute tall and handsome man but i'm a lil tiny shit so maybe close enough? also sorry for bad pic quality i'll force klf to take better pics of me wearing it but tbh he wears all of these better than i do so lol....

pics and stuff under spoiler!

:0)
pei

Postby KLF » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

posting itt to say rick is dead to me long live green

KLF

Postby theweathercock » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I'm not really usually into high end run way stuff, but this is so cool. His graduating collection especially was so cool to me. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. Sorry if this doesn't contribute anything, just wanted to also thank the people who put this together.

It is what it is and it's pretty good
theweathercock

Postby bels » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 am

Would be great if craig's samurai silhouette bubbled out into the high street and we started seeing the topknot crew in some tie on samurai armour and huaraches.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:39 am

Are these trousers zip-offs? millets

stappard_

Postby une_impasse » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Craig Green got a spot on Tim Blanks best menswear looks of the last decade, the article picture spoils it but see for yourself!

une_impasse

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm

mc-lunar

Postby ramseames » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 pm

ramseames

Postby une_impasse » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 am

une_impasse

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm

I love how over the course of this thread heckawheel goes from "I want to be just like Craig when I grow up" to 'what a sellout. he deserves to be placed next to our legacy.'

mc-lunar

Postby tomsfood » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:54 pm

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby une_impasse » Mon May 04, 2015 8:18 pm

craig got himself included in this year's costume institute exhibit, "China: Through the Looking Glass"

une_impasse

Postby vgtbls » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Will the kites be on sale?

vgtbls

Postby Iliam » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Iliam

Postby cekam23 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 pm

Maan I love Craig Green Work. As a broke student, I tried to buy small pieces from him that I can afford lol. So far I have:
2 FW15 Twisted top (Black white)
The Grenson X Mr Porter Collab
The Champion Sweater.
I'll definitely buy more in a near future.

cekam23

Postby Iliam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Craig Green AW16 Campaign

and now google "wolfgang tillmans, Lutz, Alex, Suzanne, & Christoph on beach"

Last edited by Iliam on Thu May 24, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iliam

Postby nope » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Oh lord the fabric on this new season jacket!

ENHANCE

DOUBLE ENHANCE

Photos from

nope

Re: The colour that humans can see the most of is... craig g

Postby nope » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:45 am

Playing the long game

nope

Re: The colour that humans can see the most of is... craig g

Postby kickingthefly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:55 pm

idk still reminds me of a 7 year old muji bathrobe i wear when im depressed

kickingthefly