[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Bobbin and Katy's STORY mfg.

Bobbin and Katy's STORY mfg.

Clothes

Re: Bobbin and Katy's STORY mfg.

Postby deadkitty » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:37 pm

u famous!

deadkitty

Postby Iliam » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:04 am

Iliam

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby JewTurk » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Are those hank 8 sundaes?

JewTurk

Postby bels » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Is that a BRETON STRIPED TOP?

Sknss and Girminmal looking great too.

Is the lookbook avails anywhere else?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bryan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 pm

we did it reddit

we're finally famous

this is one of my poor taste posts. congrats to you kate and bobbin a rightfully earned shoutout.

Last edited by Bryan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wya
Bryan

Postby Cowboy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:06 pm

I made an imgur album if that helps u Bela

Cowboy

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Yeah it's just there on style.com - no one's posted it to reddit and we haven't sent it around.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby earthonator » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:23 pm

earthonator

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby vgtbls » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:58 pm

THE OVERALLS

I'M DONE

edit: i literally gasped, prepare to rake in my sweet united states dollars

vgtbls

Postby jrisk » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:54 pm

this is so awesome! :woop: hope your bandwidth can handle all the visitors to the website!

jrisk

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:09 am

this confirms it -- if i ever have money again story will get it

frogosaurus

Postby Syeknom » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 am

You guys are absolutely slaying it

Syeknom

Postby rjbman » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 am

please save a black indigo jean for me

if you're not making one: please make a black indigo jean for me

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby WussWayne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 am

how does your time jacket look like after multiple washes?

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby oucho » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 pm

yeah what is with the name change P.S. amazing coverage on the lookbook u r stars ★

oucho

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:46 am

Back from our glasto break. Thanks for the love though seriously.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby germinal » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 am

My 0 jeans are turning 1 tomorrow!

Due to the relatively lightweight and soft denim, and the hank dyeing, the fading has been quite subtle and even, progressing slowly through a wider range of blues than most raws i'm familiar with. The cut is pretty goood. When they're fresh out the wash they sit nicely high on my waist, and the inseam is long enough to stack. They stretch after a couple of wears though, and like most things i would really need a 31 rather than a 32 to achieve an ideal fit. For whatever reason the outseams like to rotate forward around my legs. I'm sure if bobkat were to revisit the pattern now with what they've learnt since and make the 0 v2 jean they could make something really great. Although i get the impression they arent interested in making slim jeans any more..

I'd love to see how the other original preorders here have fared, especially in the other denims!

germinal
Garminlad

Postby vgtbls » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:18 pm

I've really enjoyed these jeans. Three washes, I believe. Mine are a size 30, so almost too tight out of the wash. The stretch is a good thing in my case. I haven't had outseam rotation. Cyanotype pocket bag is holding strong. In certain lights these turn from looking great to looking gorgeous. Have yet to see this depth of blue in other jeans. People are always asking where I got them from. I think a 31 would be fantastic but I understand it's not incredibly common to do in limited runs like this. Happy birthday, jeans, and many happy returns!!

vgtbls

Postby smiles » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm

I've got hank 8 and the natural indigo ones that I'll post soon.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Damn it's crazy how big Story has gotten. I'm proud of yall

JonjoShelvey

Postby sknss » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:47 am

my ni ni (smiling)
i wash them regularly as opposed to the dirty hippies above me. the fades were bright blue for a long time before fading to white. i love my jeans

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby bels » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am

Can someone draw an artist's impression of whatever creature could be casting that shadow?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:23 am

odradek

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:46 am

I had completely forgotten the 1 year anniversary of the jeans and I was so touched when people emailed pics. Seeing them on here is so so great.

I mistakenly think that everyone is just following the Story stream-of-consciousness that spans Instagram, here and other channels but it's not the case - so here's an update.

Our first 'seasonal' collection AW15/16 is going into LNCC shortly and it'll all launch in the next week/fortnight. It's called "Non Tidal" and is all inky blues and ecru with lots of very super intensive slow processes that end up looking very simple. LNCC really get what we are doing and its rewarding having their support.

Our second collection that most of you saw, "Full English", will launch sometime January and will appear in:

Journal Standard (jp)
Edifice (jp)
L'Echoppe (jp)
Spares (jp)
Radiance Blue (cn)
Mr. Larkin (US and Copenhagen)
Meyvn (US)
Open as usual (UK)
ODE (UK)
LNCC (UK)
OTHER/shop (UK)

Other shop is a late edition - and they heard about us because Heckawheel went in and told them about us so a massive thank you and it shows that talking about brands you like really works! :heck:

It's all a bit mad here. That many great stores in the first season (we never offered a collection before) is huge - all advice from our agents and other brands said we should *hope* for 2 or 3 stores but expect no one to bite for a season or two.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby can- » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:57 am

will you be selling it via the slow store as well?

can-

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Yep! We continue to sell online and in person. Working hard on an interestingly, remote, experiential place to buy too.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:40 pm

To kick off our AW15 offering here's something altogether not part of the collection. If anything it's a mutation. The Brick Indigo print runs through the accessories in the Non Tidal collection and while we were developing we tested out a couple of other colours. We have enough to make a handful of shore shirts so just-like-old-times we've created a preorder at storymfg.com.

They're a 'B-Side and Rarity' product.

Bobbin.Threadbare

PreviousNext

Return to Tags